Submit a review for Jupiter HospitalYour feedback matters!
I am 22 years old and my bones and joints are wek, please suggest me some liquid medicine to grow up my bones and help in growing calcium.
Popping sound in my left shoulder. I dont have any pain just a popping sound since last 3,4 months it started after my gym sessions.
मेरी उमर 50 years मेरी right Leg के neके निचे बुहत ददॅ होता है ओर साथ मे पैर पर भी please बताए य दद कयो हो रहा है
From 5-6 days I am not getting good sleep, sleep is very poor, only 1-2 hrs I sleep and feels tiered whole day, I do exercise and play daily and I don't smoke and drink, what may reason and what is cure.
I am getting more sleep during day time. So, it's becoming very tough to be attentive during classes. Please help me.
I had an ACL hamstring graft reconstruction a month ago. And still can't walk with full balance and limp while walking. Is my graft loose? Am I having some issue with the reconstruction please help me.
I have few habits which i'm not able to overcome. Which is real frustrating. 1) I immediately sleep after having my dinner. You can say I start sleeping while having dinner. Tried may things to trick my sleep but I am not a regular ritual person so will not stick to it. 2) I get worked up with my maids a lot. Which is not normal. You have to believe it that I can attend an entire day thinking about them. Which has things like how to communicate them what I want to tell them. 3) I want to work everything to perfection. I have always lot of pending to dos. I want to multitask. Do more. I ask for more work. But eventually when work comes my way I get very stressed out.
During the day I feel very sleepy even if I sleep well at night. I want to know what is the reason behind this. At daytime I gets tired very easily. I think there is lack of something. Can you please help me?
Hello I am 31 years old women. I am suffering g from severe heel pain since 6 months. please get me rid of it. My weight is 67. I am having 2 kids.
I am having pain in my left feet on back side. When I stretch my feet, only then I feel pain. I have done my xray and there is no fracture. Is there any way to know the cause of the pain.
If you are suffering from neuromuscular disorders and require an effective, natural cure, you should opt for Ayurveda. Neuromuscular disorders are conditions in which certain areas of your central nervous system may get affected. It leads to the dysfunction and degeneration of your musculature, and also disables the functioning of certain organs at times. According to the Ayurvedic principles, most neuromuscular disorders occur because of beeja dosha, deranged vata and due to certain defects or impairments of your mamsagni or muscle enzymes.
Ayurvedic treatment for neuromuscular disorders
There are several modes of treatment and management for neuromuscular disorders based on Ayurvedic principles.
- Panchakarna therapy, several yoga techniques, and specially developed molecules or mamsagni rasayan are commonly used for treating such disorders. These help people in maintaining muscle strength and functioning.
- Strict Ayurvedic dietary modifications are also required to be undertaken by people with metabolic disorders and those suffering from neuromuscular diseases.
- Several Ayurvedic herbs are used for treating neuromuscular disorders. These herbs should become a part of your regular diet.
- Ayurvedic treatment helps in slowing down or stopping the progression of muscle degeneration, which is likely in case of neuromuscular disorders.
- It is ideal to apply a combined Ayurvedic strategy for treating neuromuscular disorders, which includes mamsagni rasayana, yoga, pizhichil, anuvasana vasti and Til Mash Pinda. These are undertaken for long-term management.
- This is an Ayurvedic formula or preparation that was developed as a remedy for neuromuscular disorders. The medicine should be taken before meals with honey.
- It contains several active and highly beneficial ingredients such as triphala, gurvel, marich, kuchla, gold bhasma, and guggul.
- It helps in the regulation of muscle metabolism and is ideal for the management of neuromuscular disorders and muscular dystrophies.
- The mixture is very effective in correcting membrane defects and regulating fat metabolism.
- Among the various ingredients, kuchla helps in boosting the neuromuscular tone, gold bhasma prevents muscle degeneration, and gurvel helps with immunity modulation.
- The combined effect of all the ingredients helps in balancing your neuromuscular vata, pitta, and kapha.
- You will observe results coming in the form of weight loss, decrease in your difficulty to walk, decrease in your blood CPK levels, and an increase in your neuromuscular tone. Your muscle power enhances and you get an improved weight ratio by taking this Ayurvedic solution.
You should consult an Ayurvedic physician, if you seek Ayurvedic treatment for overcoming neuromuscular disorders. An experienced doctor would be able to prescribe you the best solutions based on your condition, symptoms, and severity.