Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Arogya ClinicYour feedback matters!
I get the treatment for pimples form some else, and for few days it was totally removed but after that they started suddenly. What I have to do?
I would like to undergo chemical peel treatment as I have stubborn tan over my face. Please suggest me how much does it cost in bangalore.
I'm asking this question out of curiosity. I have seen many ads about medication that increase your penis size and breast size. Every day we see those ads in some or the other media. Does it really work? Is there medications to grow your penis in length and breast in size? Many people will buy when they see those ads. People hesitate to consult a doctor.
Homeopathic remedies are prescribed after a thorough analysis of your medical history, emotional and physical constitution. All Homeopathic medicines are based on achieving potency of the substance, which is done by diluting it with water and alcohol. In case of acne, this treatment controls the secretion of oil from the skin, removes acne related scars and eliminates underlying conditions such as hormonal imbalance that causes acne.
Various Homeopathic remedies to treat acne are:
- Calcaria sulphuricum: This treatment is recommended for people who regularly have large pimples filled with pus. The person tends to be easily affected by heat.
- Dulcamara: It is used in treating acne as well as scars left by acne. It is usually recommended for acne that occurs due to climate changes.
- Sanguinaria: It is a very effective remedy for treating acne in women who have problems in their periods. It is also used in acne treatment in women who suffer from sexual problems.
- Silica: This treatment enhances the immune system of the body so that acne formation in the body is reduced. This is a common treatment for people who have recurrent bouts of acne.
- Natrum Muriaticum: This treatment is made from common salt and is used to treat acne that results from menstrual irregularities and other hormonal disturbances. It is also used for treating oily skin and other rashes which result from it.
- Arctium lappa: It is a Homeopathic remedy for treating symptoms of acne and its scars.
Have you been noticing bumps on your skin surface? Does the top of this growth resemble a cauliflower and feel bumpy or smooth when you touch it? These are the symptoms of a disease known as warts, which is caused by HPV or human papillomavirus. Generally, warts are not very dangerous, but they are ugly, contagious and may cause pain as well. Warts may be caused by more than 100 types of HPV viruses. A certain type of HPV causes warts around the genitals. In women, these are called genital warts and it is a severe disease.
All warts do not require treatment and disappear on their own. This is because over time, the body’s immune system can destroy the HPV virus which causes warts. A wart needs to be treated when it is painful, embarrassing, gets irritating easily, spreads to other parts of the body or spreads to other people. The goal of the treatment is to eliminate or remove the wart, avoiding a scar tissue. Creating a scar tissue would cause more pain than the wart. The treatment of warts depends upon the type, location and specific symptoms of the disease.
Warts can be treated at home using salicylic acid and duct tape. Most warts do not require treatment, but in case the symptoms worsen and do not go away on their own, you require proper care.
The medical treatment for warts prescribed by a doctor includes the following:
- Certain medicated creams and ointments
- Surgical methods such as electrosurgery or laser surgery
- Chemical peels with certain acids
- Excision or cutting of the warts
Before going for a treatment, it is important to detect the exact type of wart. Treatment for some types of warts may be quite painful with the chances of a scar tissue. Warts which lie beneath the skin are difficult to treat and the doctor might need to make an incision on the skin over the wart to let the medicine penetrate through it.
An HPV vaccine can be taken to protect men and women from the common warts caused by HPV viruses. This vaccine can be taken up to the age of 26. The vaccine should be taken before getting sexually active and is more effective when taken before being exposed to the HPV virus. In order to prevent transmission of the HPV virus, having protected sex is recommended. In case of any severe symptoms of warts, you must consult a doctor immediately.
I am 19 years old. I have oily skin and get pimples not in big amount but regular that irritates me a lot. They also leaves their marks. please recommend me a good face wash and cream for pimple and their marks. I WILL BE VERY THANKFUL FOR THIS. please HELP Please.
I have brought epiduo gel as suggested by doctor doctor told me that used it only for 15 minutes and then wash it Do I have to continue it or keep it over night My skin is very highly highlyoily any suggestions to get rid of oil please look into this No effect from past 10 days do you suggest me to change tablets from RESOTEN KLM L laboratory.
I just wanted to be fair .and in the place of chek I have some black pores & back heads. And I'm so thin .i wanted to gain weight also.
Puberty brings hormonal changes which affect the body in a number of ways and the skin is one of the main affected organs. While acne is the more common issue, there are also other lesser known skin lesions, which can bother teenagers. The less common trichoepithelioma is one such disease.
In this health condition, multiple hair follicle tumors are seen on the face after attainment of puberty. These are benign, but not very common. They form small hair shafts, but do not develop into full fledged hair follicles. While the exact cause of these lesions is not identified, they are related to a syndrome called Brooke-Spielger Syndrome. There is also a genetic component where the CYLD gene is affected, and the proteins required for self-protection of the skin are missing. There is also a theory which states this condition to be an autosomal dominant condition. In such a scenario, multiple lesions are seen, and it is also the most common variant of the disease.
The lesions are small, less than 1 cm, isolated, firm, round, and shiny. Their color can vary from brown, to blue, yellow, or pink. The face is first affected, starting from the cheeks, and then slowly moving to the eyelids, and the nose. Multiple lesions are easier to diagnose, while individual lesions can be confused with basal cell carcinoma. The lesions grow very slowly and when multiple lesions are present, they can cause aesthetic concerns. There could be ulceration and recurrence in these patients. The genetically correlated ones have a higher incidence of aggressive behavior both in terms of severity of the lesions and the rate of recurrence.
Treatment: Though they are benign, aesthetic concerns may mandate treatment. The treatment is usually multipronged and includes the following genetic counseling, drug therapy (mostly topical creams and lotions), and minor invasive procedures.
- The best solution is to let them run their natural course, as they usually subside with age, both in terms of numbers and the severity of the lesions.
- Dermabrasion or carbon dioxide laser is useful in improving facial appearance too.
- In more severe cases, surgical removal may be done, which is partial and does not cover the entire depth of the lesion.
- However, in some cases, if there is a concern for malignancy, the lesions are completely excised (excision biopsy) and then sent for biopsy to confirm their benign nature.
Trichoepithelioma is also known by the name hereditary multiple benign cystic epithelioma, which explains the nature of the disease quite well. Other than cosmetic concerns, more so because if affects females, these are harmless in nature. But a detailed discussion with your dermatologist is suggested to confirm the state of the condition.