Doctor in Ananya Family Clinic
Treatment of Hypertension
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Treatment of Stroke
Treatment of Genetic Disorders
Type 2 Diabetes Treatment
Treatment of Diabetic Neuropathy
Treatment of Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy
Treatment of Diabetic Kidney Disease
Submit a review for Ananya Family ClinicYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Dr. Jayant Vishe provides answers that are inspiring. Thanks for the fair guidance. Although didnt explain exact solution, this much was enough beacause ive understood the issue. And just wanted to let you know that it was just a vacation of few days so you can understand ;) Apart from that i have been preparing for my exam on june 10 and i run for 3-4 days a week exercise alternate days . Still thankyou for reminding what is important
Dr. Jayant Vishe provides answers that are caring. He is taking Jalra 50mg only 2 times and has diabetes for around 15 years. Currently after accident sugar ranges varies from 180 to 280 i.e 180 for fasting and others for after food. How to bring sugr level to normal in order to heal the injury fast. Patient is on diabetic diet
Dr. Vishe is very knowledgable and advanced in practice.He spends good time with patient. Provides very good information and motivates the patient.Must visit .
Dr. Jayant is a very knowledgeable and kind-hearted person. He has very good listening capacity. His managing skills are commendable.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Jayant Vishe to be knowledgeable, helped me improve my health and very helpful. Thanks
Dr is good listener gives ample time to patient my grandmother has visited for diabetes and hyper tension and improved well
A very thoughtful analytical Doctor with perfect balance of experience and knowledge.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Jayant Vishe to be very helpful. Thanks
Dr. Jayant Vishe provides answers that are very helpful. very helpful
Hi, I am 43 Years working in Abroad and once in 6 months. I go for vacation to India, for me is it ok to take himalaya Confido or himalaya Tentex Forte for having Physical relation with my wife as I go after a long gap? Some time my sugar level goes upto 180 to 190 and BP is 130 / 80.
I am 33 years old diabetic having hypothyroid and hypertension. My doubt is Can I eat jowar roti and papaya for most of the days in a week. Does it increase my sugar levels. If I can how many roti can I eat in each meal.
Dear Doctors. Had a two IVF done, One went to ectopic (Doc Said) and other went to miscarriage with B-HCG level 3900 (4th week pregnancy ). During the IVF, I have noticed that my Glucose level was fluctuating (Mostly between 150 to 200) but strange thing was, It’s always high in evening times. My Doc implanted the Embryo, when my HBA1C was 7 and the following medicine was prescribed after embryo transfer (ET) Tab Estrabet 2 mg. Cap Strone 400 mg GEL Utreva GEL 8% w/w Cap KQ-100 Cap Consevel Tab Wysolone 10 mg Tab Zinetac 150 mg Ing AqSusten 25 mg Inj Busarlin 0.5 Unit Injec Endokine Before ET, Doctor need to create some lining in Uterus and for that She suggested the below medicines Cap Consevel Cap KQ-100 Cap PureZest 400 mg Inj Busarlin oestrogel Latest Report for Thyroid and Sugar T3: 114 T4: 8.80 TSH: 2.632 HBA1C: 9.1 I have also contacted with Diabetologist doing the IVF process and he suggested us the below medicines Before ET: Metformin HydroChloride 1000 mg, 2 Tablets after lunch and dinner but I felt vomit and loose motion Then Doctor asked me stop taking tablet and start taking insulin injection (10 Unit after dinner)After embryo transfer, start taking insulin injection (10 Unit after dinner)Once the pregnancy had confirmed with B-HCG 400, then he asked me to take insulin before each meal (Nova Rapid :- 5 – 8 units) I have a question, How the pregnancy got affected with sugar and how we can control it. I have seen many woman’s turn to diabetic during the pregnancy. Is there any side-effect of the injections and medicines that I am taking which may turn into legitamte diabetic. I don’t feel any symptoms of being diabetic. I would strongly suggest that this case would be handled by those doctors who handled this kind of case before. I have also tried to visit the apollo Doc (name can’t be taken) but he started turning me to move into apollo hospital. Losing the patient and money every years with disappointing.
My mother 72 Yrs, is having too high bp and too high sugar, glycomet showing high and is taking allopathy medicine. Can she take karela jamun juice? If yes, how much dose? please give advice.
Hi, My age is 22. I am female my blood sugar level is increasing Bsr. Was 110.40 just 2 days b4 and i am underweight now I do not know what to do and please elaborate deeply the answer thanks.
My mom is 44 years old. She has diabetes, and bp problem. She felt rise in heartbeat. Then we consult with doctor .after various tests Dr. Had given many medicines she was taking as described in prescription. Then Dr. Had also said her to take FARONEM twice a day. Can she take it with diabetic and bp medicine?
My father 77 years old. Two weeks ago, he had master health checkup. Sugar/ BP normal. But, Report states as" Total PSA = 22.43 (Standard value:<4.0 ng/mL. I am worried about this value. Please advise me is this serious issue. Is it curable? I consulted urologist and advised to take 3 tests for my father. 1) Culture and sensitivity (urine) 2) Prostate Specific Antigen 3) Uro flowmetry. My father has slight swelling in abdomen both sides but no pain. Humble request, Any doctor Please explain me in detail.
Dear Dr. I am 49 years old diabetic since last 20 years taking vobit 0.2 and tozlac 40 for BP. Since few years am suffering with erectile dysfunction. I have checked my testrone which is 358.38 ngal. Kindly advice me what to do.
My name is vijay 56 year having diabetes for past 20 years but for past 2 months having pins and needles like pain in my both feet suffering from diabetic neuropathy My pain becomes very vigorous with burning sensation I am taking Gemer 1 and Olmin 20 for diabetes and for neuropathy I am taking gabapentin 300 mg and pregabalin 150 mg but only temporary relief Could you guide me some proper treatment details.
Exercise has a considerable number of benefits to offer people who have diabetes. As a result of doing exercise on a regular basis, the blood sugar level stays in check. Managing diabetes without indulging in any physical activity is near to no good as exercise is the backbone of diabetes treatment. Here are the ten exercises that prove to be great for people with diabetes.
- Walking: Walking is considered to be one of the best exercises for treating diabetes and the most prescribed physical activity for people with Type 2 diabetes. A daily brisk walking of at least 30 minutes can be the easiest way of increasing one’s physical activity level.
- Running/jogging: By jogging or running daily, people can control their blood pressure and ensure good heart condition. It proves to be extremely beneficial for diabetes people who often develop risks of heart attacks or high blood pressure.
- Weight training: As regular weight training helps in building the muscle mass, opting for this becomes necessary for people with Type 2 diabetes. Because losing muscle mass means difficulty in maintaining the blood sugar levels.
- Tai Chi: Tai Chi helps in relaxing the body and mind as well as ensures trouble-free body movements. Tai Chi plays a crucial role in reducing stress and nerve damage, which is a common complication in diabetes.
- Swimming: Swimming helps in relaxing and stretching the muscles, without exerting any pressure on the joints, which is why it is a great exercise for diabetic people. Often diabetic people lose sensation in their feet, which makes swimming the best option for them.
- Yoga: Helping in lowering the body fat, improving the nerve function, and fighting the insulin resistance, yoga can benefit people suffering from diabetes in a lot of ways. By controlling the stress, it indirectly helps in lowering the blood sugar levels.
- Stationary bicycling: A form of aerobic exercise, stationary bicycling ensures a strong heart and well-functioning lungs. Burning lots of calories, it improves the blood flow to the legs, which is important for diabetic people.
- Water aerobics: Water aerobics, too, has a lot of benefits to offer to the diabetic people in terms of regaining the right body balance and strengthening the muscles.
- Playing: For those who enjoy playing tennis or basketball, treating diabetes with exercise can be an easy job. All one has to do is play rigorously on a daily basis, and the body will stay fit and the blood sugar levels well controlled.
- Dancing: Dancing can be a great way of doing exercise for the diabetic people as it helps in improving the flexibility of the body, reducing stress and lowering the blood sugar levels.
By including exercise as a regular part of their daily life, people with diabetes can not only experience positive effects on their diabetic condition but can also achieve an overall good health with desired fitness.