Treatment of Mellitus
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Dilatation And Curettage (D C) Procedure
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Egg Donation Procedure
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Type 2 Diabetes Treatment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Patient Review Highlights
My mother is 56 years old. She is a diabetic for the past 15 years. She now takes the following tablets: glucoryl, Cildip 10, Telma 80 h, ziten. She also has high blood pressure. Off late she has loose motion, a common side effect of voglibose in glucoryl it seems. Any advice on how to counter that without the use of insulin?
Instead GALVUS MET 50/500, I can go for TENIVA M 20/500 thus this tablet TENIVA M is suitable for me, please suggest and it work same as GALVUS MET 50/500 suggest please. Before that I was a insulin dependent huminsulin 10 units morning 8 units evening+ TENIVA 20 mg + ZORYL 1 mg tablets only in morning Later last two months back I had diagnosis my diabetic FASTING AND POST LUNCH GLUCOSE SUGAR IS COME DOWN TO NORMAL. SO the diabetologist was told to stop the insulin and TENIVA 20+ zoryl1 mg. He prescribed new medicine GALVUS MET 50/500 since from two months I am using this tablet since from two months ,after taking tablet through mouth tongue gets DRY, and later it will get NORMAL. And this tablet is too much expensive. So TENIVA M IS cheaper than GALVUS MET 50/500 SO my humble request you to please go through my messages and suggest me tablet Weather should I use GALVUS met50/500 (too expensive) Or TENIVA M (little bit cheaper than GALVUS)
I have dust allergy, long journey and due to dust it is possible during cough reddish blood also come with it. It happens three or four times not regularly. I don't feel any other problems. In childhood I suffered from Asthma, but it cured with complete course at that time. Please resolve my problem.
Addison’s disease is a disorder caused due to significant damage in the adrenal cortex (located alongside the adrenal gland’s perimeter that helps mediate stress reaction), which leads to a deficiency in the secretion of the hormones ‘aldosterone’ (that regulates the sodium and potassium level of the body), ‘androgen’ and ‘cortisol’ (which control the body’s reaction in situations of intense pressure) by the adrenal glands.
There are generally two stages of Addison’s disease. The causes vary according to the stages:
In the primary stage of the disorder, the body’s immune system attacks the adrenal cortex and significantly damages it.
Other significant causes are as follows:
- This might occur as a result of the development of tumors and cancerous cells in the body
- Resulting from certain infections
- Long-term usage of glucocorticoids (inflammation reducing steroids) might result in the primary adrenal insufficiency
- This might also be caused due to tuberculosis or severe bleeding in the adrenal glands.
If you’re suffering from any one of the following complications, your chances of contracting Addison’s disease increase significantly:
- Cancer or if you have undergone any surgery to remove parts of the adrenal gland
- Tuberculosis or diabetes.
- Frequent usage of coagulants
The treatment of Addison’s disease varies according to the cause of the disorder.
The most common treatments for the disorder include:
- A prescribed dosage of glucocorticoids might be recommended
- Replacement of the hormones that the adrenal glands are unable to produce: Cortisone acetate or prednisone might be used in order to replace the ‘cortisol’ hormone.
- Meditation or other relaxing techniques to ease excessive stress levels or manage any trauma that you have been through.
Please prescribe medication for Alzheimer disease for diabetic type 2 patient who has undergone bypass surgery.
My mom have a sugar in last 6 months. N now she is taking a treat ment to a physician doctor of diabetes .her sugar is balanced now but this is not a proper treatment .sometimes she felt sugar is low n high. My ques is that .wht we can provide in proper diet. Basically I want to know that which type of diet we can give her? In breakfast, lunch n dinner?
I am insulin dependent now taking novorapid 22-22-22 units and lantus 30 units last 3 years. Previously I took homologue 25/75 for 7 years and developed resistance then switched to Novorapid. Now I am developing resistance to this and FBS is 150 and PP is 260. Advice me.
I am 26 years old woman, I got recently married, I have sugar. Before good is 120 and after good is 240. My period is not regular. But I don't have thyroid and all. Can you please suggest me why am not getting pregnant. What can I do in further. I take treatment for sugar.
My mother is sugar patient. But in feet very heat means (jalan) doctor & what type of food she has to eat doctor.
Glucose is the primary ingredient within the body, which is turned into an energy source. This is what we use when we move, walk or make the slightest movements. To metabolize glucose into energy, our body needs insulin, which is a hormone produced within the pancreas. However, if the body doesn't react to the insulin or the pancreas is unable to produce enough, glucose cannot be converted into energy and thus results in type 2 diabetes.
Symptoms of type 2 diabetes:
- Sudden or gradual weight loss despite increased hunger - Many people complain that they feel hungry and eat more, but despite this the tend to lose weight. This occurs as the body cannot metabolize glucose and uses energy reserves from fat or muscles leading to weight loss.
- Frequent infections and slow healing - If you are afflicted with type 2 diabetes, then it might affect your immune system and you may be prone to infections. Also, any cuts or bruises on your body will take much longer to heal than normal.
- Irritability and fatigue - Another common symptom of type 2 diabetes along with the other symptoms mentioned here is quick irritability and fatigue. This is because most of the body is deprived of sugar and thus lacks the energy needed to function normally.
- Constant thirst and increased urination - If you feel constantly thirsty despite drinking ample water and urinating frequently, this may be a tell tale sign of type 2 diabetes.
- Skin darkening in folds and creases of the body - Also known as acanthosis nigricans; this is known darkening of the skin where it also becomes velvety to the touch. It usually develops in the folds of skin in areas, such as the neck and armpits and is a direct result of insulin resistance.
Causes of type 2 diabetes:
Some of the most common causes of type 2 diabetes could be:
- Being overweight
- Lack of physical activity
- Genetic predisposition or family history
- If you are more than 45 years of age
- Hormonal problems such as Polycystic ovarian syndrome
Treatment or management of type 2 diabetes:
In most cases, major lifestyle changes can easily keep the symptoms of type 2 diabetes in check although, in certain cases medications may also be required. Some of the steps necessary are as follows:
- Change in diet and healthy eating
- Physical activity and exercising
- Regular blood sugar monitoring and
- Blood sugar medication along with insulin therapy, if necessary