Find numerous Internal Medicine Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Internal Medicine Specialists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Internal Medicine Specialists online in Thane west. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Cold Cough
Treatment of Acidity
Treatment of Bronchiectasis
Treatment of Chest Pain
Treatment of Thyroid Disorders
Treatment of Asthma
Treatment of Diarrhoea
Treatment of Dengue
Treatment of Nausea
Treatment of Sexual Weakness
Treatment of Penis Pain
Treatment of Alcohol Addiction Disorder
Treatment of Malaria
Treatment of Chickenpox
Treatment of Typhoid
Submit a review for Dr. Sunit NawaleYour feedback matters!
I get pain in my right arm whenever I use to throw a cricket ball while fielding at far ends. Sometime it occurs when I throw ball high up in the air. I am having this pain since last one year.
Lots of alternative therapy orgs offer several Chutkis for diabetic Like Madhu nashini from patanjali Dai rich and many more how much reliable are these.
Now I am 70kgs I feeling fatty my age is 21 years can I reduce my weight? If it is possible means how can I do dat? please tell me.
Hello everyone, has anyone ever got extremely depressed and not sure why other than feeling lousy weak, and extremely its almost like something in my brain turns on the depression switch. I have so much to be thankful for but this dreaded disease makes me hate life every once in a while.
Sir I am an addicted of smoking. I want to quit smoking. I tried really hard to do so. Can you guide me some ways to quit.
The trouble with recovering from most illnesses is that we begin to treat the illness too late. Although you cannot expect your body to announce the arrival of a virus, recognizing the signs of falling sick can help treat it earlier. For example, if you can't stop sneezing and can feel the onset of the flu, getting some extra sleep may make you feel better. Here are a few signs that can predict an illness
- Reduced appetite - A slight decrease in appetite during the summer is normal but if the sight of food makes you nauseous or you stop enjoying your food, it may be a sign of an oncoming illness. These illnesses could range from a simple cold to gastroenteritis or strep throat. A diminishing diet can be a result of the production of cytokines by the body as part of its inflammatory response to infections. Lesser food takes lesser time to digest thereby using lesser calories and diverting energy towards fighting the infection.
- Swollen neck glands - Feel your neck glands, just below the jawbone to check for infections. Swollen neck glands are the body's way of letting you know that you may be falling ill. These are usually a sign of ear infections, cold, dental problems or skin infections. Neck glands are storehouses for white blood cells. When these are activated into fighting infections, the collection of dead cells, bacteria etc result in swollen neck glands.
- Fatigue - There's a difference between being tired at the end of a long day and being exhausted throughout the day. The latter is a way your body is telling you to slow down and conserve energy to fight an oncoming illness.
- Muscle aches - Aching muscles can also be a sign of the oncoming flu. One of the main reasons for this is the body's production of antibodies that release histamines and cytokines in the bloodstream. When these travel to various muscles, they can trigger pain receptors leading to body aches.
- Low fever - The ideal body temperature is 98.7 degrees. If you have a higher temperature that persists for a few days, you may be coming down with an infection. Fever is your body's way of fighting infection by raising its internal temperature. A low fever is a sign of colds, allergies, and even stomach infections.
There is a fine line between being a hypochondriac and recognizing signs of falling sick. To differentiate between the two, pay attention to the type, duration, and intensity of symptoms. If you feel like you're on the verge of falling sick, rest your body and take some multivitamins. If you experience a sudden or severe change in symptoms, consult a doctor immediately.
Can you suggest which is the best home remedy onion/ garlic/ methi (fenugreek seeds)/ aloe vera/ coconut oil/ almond oil/ for better volume long silky hairs. My hair type is long & silky bt I lost the shine, density & length of my hair. earlier when ever I used to have a hair cut my hair used to grow fast bt since 2 years it got worse. Pls suggest me any home remedy from above mentioned things/products or any home remedies for better hair.
Hi I am (male) suffering from the problem of not getting normal sleep so can you help me to overcome with this problem ?
Some nights I am tried to sleep quietly bt I am not able to sleep all over night. It is not peaceful for me. What is the reason behind this?
I play football . I had suffered left foot ankle ligament injury thrice . Last time I wore a safety gear on my ankle but still I suffered from injury again . Now my ankle is swollen but I can walk. What should I do to stop these ankle injuries and make them strong . Please help .
I am 23, feeling heavy fever and cold. Full of heat in body, please recommend something to eat ,and unable to even move my hand. please reply.
Why more puss is formed for small injuries to a diabetic patients, any remedy for that? How to cure that, and what was the reason behind that?
I am getting frequent head ache at the back portion of my head some times I feel to die. Severe pain near eyebrows and at forehead portion too. Give me solution for it its intolerable.
I have wrist pain almost from 3 months. I consult a Ortho doctor and I took exray for wrist and he said there no damage in my wrist area bone. And I am biker I almost did not drive for three months. Recently, I started driving now again I am feeling same pain in wrist. Please which doctor I should consult, I was thinking for neurology. Please advise.
I have a problem of sweating only in my hand. I don't want the sweating in my hand because I can't write any thing can't shake hand with others .what to do?
You may think that it is just a harmless drink or two at the end of the day to help you relax. it's just a few drinks when you get together with friends. or it's just that you need to get rid of the office stress. We all need to catch a break sometimes, which makes our favorite brand of drink our best friend. Trouble starts when 'a drink or two' moves to a level where you can't hold the drink anymore. It affects your ability to think straight and take decisions that you may regret in retrospect. Alcoholism not only has serious health consequences but also can ruin your life and relationships. Don't tread down the path of self destruction, or this is what you'll find:
- Conflict: It is not a coincidence that fights are common when one or both partners are caught up with alcohol abuse. It is said that if there is too much alcohol in your system, it hampers with your ability to make rational decisions. It allows you to become inconsiderate about others, and give more importance your addiction over their requirements. It, to an extent, numbs you to what others feel, and makes you drink even more.
- Financial loss: Alcohol costs money. And the more you spend to keep up with your addiction, the more money flows out of your monthly household expenses, monthly savings and retirement plans. And this money literally goes down the drain. Like any other addiction, once you start alcohol abuse, you need it everyday. Drinking may go on to impact your ability to hold on to your job as no one will eventually want to hire someone who has alcohol on their breath at 9 am during client meetings. Alcohol is a strict restriction in certain professions where you may put other people at risk. At the very best, you'll be left with a warning. At the worst, you'll lose your job and end up with no work and no money to support your addiction.
- Accident prone: In 2014, 9,967 people died in drunk driving crashes - one every 53 minutes. This may sound only like a statistic to you - until you speak to the families who lost their loved ones or have to see them suffer through loss of limbs or brain function to bear lifelong suffering. And as far as you are concerned, you may end up seeing the wrong end of a prison. Such things have a profound impact on your relationship - many of which fail to last through the ordeal.
- Infidelity: You've seen it a thousand times in movies - which actually might get reflected in reality, if you wake up next to someone whose name you don't know.
- Infertility: Alcohols and babies don't mix. Too much alcohol intake can stop women from making and keeping a baby.
- Divorce: An alcoholic husband or wife is a valid ground of mental trauma applicable in a divorce.