Doctor in SEX CARE CLINIC
Submit a review for SEX CARE CLINICYour feedback matters!
Low or reduced libido has been a point of concern for many years and if left neglected it can negatively impact your love life. Read on to know how you can boost your libido with these ornamental tips.
- Have a positive mental attitude and keep your stress level low: If you feel good and self confident you may feel more sexual and attractive to your partner.
- Consider, but do not overly rely on supplements that claim to increase your libido.Take a bite out of a forbidden fruit: Figs, bananas and avocados, for example, are considered libido-boosting foods, known as aphrodisiacs. And they are provide certain vitamins smooths the blood flow..
- Be a poser: Yoga does more than just get you limber, it may boost your libido, too. Yoga may also improve your orgasms by increasing blood flow down there.
- Indulge in all things chocolate: Throughout history, chocolate has been a symbol of desire. Not just because of its delicious taste, but because of its power to improve sexual pleasure.
- Find out which scenarios spark magic for you and your partner: You do not need to recreate every detail from those scenes. With a little imagination, improvisational role-playing, you can incorporate one or two key elements from the scene, such as a costume or a prop - and create a scenario that is likely to liven the mood.
- Take your daily herbs: Ginkgo biloba, an extract derived from the leaf of the Chinese ginkgo tree, is another herb found to treat antidepressant-induced sexual dysfunction.
- Seek the help of a sex therapist, if necessary: If you are experiencing sexual problems that prevent you from desiring, initiating, or enjoying sex, consider whether these issues may be psychological in origin.
- Be patient: If you have a partner who is being treated for lost interest in and enjoyment in sex, or for issues relating to sexual performance, be patient and realize that treatment can take several months or more to be effective.
- Take a whiff: Whiffing can also work for you. But the scent of your man postworkout might do just that. Sniffing his sweat can increase your level of the stress hormone cortisol, which may boost arousal.
Chlamydia is a type of STI. STIs are sexually transmitted infections or diseases. It is extremely common due to the ease with which it spreads. Also, the fact that there are often no symptoms associated with chlamydia makes it even harder to diagnose and deal with. As many as 75% of infections in women and 50% of infections in men have no symptoms associated with the chlamydia whatsoever. However, there may be a few observable symptoms such as:
Symptoms in men
1. There is a little discharge from the penis which tends to be clear or cloudy
2. Urination becomes painful
3. The opening of the penis begins to burn and itch
4. Your testicles begin to swell and pain
Symptoms in women
1. Similar to men, women have a discharge from the vagina which has a bad odor
2. Between periods, bleeding may occur
3. Periods become painful
4. Fever and abnormal pain
5. Sex becomes painful
6. Similar to men, urinating becomes painful
7. Around the vagina, there is an itching or burning sensation
There are several steps taken for the treatment of chlamydia. The steps are as follows:
1. Antibiotic prescription
The first step is the prescription of antibiotics to the person with the infection. These antibiotics tend to be oral in nature. Usually, azithromycin or doxycycline is prescribed.
2. Checking and treating the partner of the patient
Once the doctor has diagnosed chlamydia, he will immediately check your partner to make sure that he or she is not infected and if he or she is then the doctor will treat your partner as well.
3. Treatment for severe infections
This infection mostly occurs in women. The treatments given to women with severe infections include intravenous antibiotics, pain medicine and hospitalization.
4. Follow up visits
These are usually scheduled three months later to make sure that there is no re-infection or further complication related to sexual infections.
Pregnancy and childbirth is one of the most important time in the life of a woman. It is a time to celebrate and yet be cautious as well, so that all goes well and the end of the pregnancy is a beginning of life for a baby. There are numerous ways of monitoring the health of the foetus during pregnancy. The non-stress test is one of the ways. Let us find out more about this:
Heart rate monitoring: The non-stress test is basically concerned with the monitoring of the heart rate of the foetus. This is a prenatal test that is very commonly used in order to check the overall health and vitals of the baby while it is still in the womb. The test is essentially carried out to check how well the heart rate responds to the other movements carried out by the baby inside the womb. It is called a non-stress test because there is no external stimulation that may put pressure on either the heart rate or the movements of the baby.
Why: This test is usually recommended by the doctor when there is an increased risk of losing the foetus due to complications. This test is usually carried out when the pregnancy is in 26th to 28th week. This test will usually show whether or not the baby needs extra test, monitoring or care. This test is essentially conducted to check the oxygen supply and is a non-invasive procedure that does not pose any serious physical risks or harm.
Fetal Hypoxia: This test will also show whether or not the baby is suffering from fetal hypoxia, which is a condition where the heart beat is disrupted, if the passage of oxygen is blocked due to some reason.
Conditions for non-stress test: The non-stress test may be conducted if the lady in question has lost or had complication in previous pregnancy. Also, if the mother has any other medical condition like diabetes or cardiovascular conditions, then this test is imperative. Decreased movement of the foetus may also prompt the doctors to take action and conduct this test as a cautionary measure.
Procedure: During the procedure, you will be asked to lie down on a reclining chair and two belts with monitors will be attached to your abdomen. The heart rate of the baby, as well as the movements, will then be studied once the monitors are switched on. These monitors are in turn attached to a screen, in order to take the reading. This test will take no more than twenty minutes. However, if there is no movement in the baby, then the test may continue for a little longer until the baby becomes more active.
Herpes is known as Visarpa in Ayurveda. It is an infectious disease caused by Nita group (Herpes group) of viruses. It is an extreme form of the viral disease, which, if left untreated, can lead to the death of a person.
Types of Herpesviruses
Mode of transmission
Herpes spreads through the following routes:
- Via blood (raktha)
- Via skin (twacha)
- Through muscles (snayu)
- Through vaccination (lasika)
According to ayurveda, these viruses can enter the body by following modes:
- Suppression of natural urges (emotions and physical symptoms)
- Due to wounds fractures
- Crush injuries
- Cutting of immature part
All these factors speedily give rise to a sort of swelling and inflammation. This swelling can extend all over the body.
- Vatika Visarpa Fever, inflammation, twitching, pins and needles, tearing pain, giddiness, pricking pain, malaise, cramps, tremors, fever, bone and joint pain and their dislocation, shivering, anorexia, and indigestion
- Paittika Visarpa Fever, malaise, red pustules, which are rapidly spreading and suppurating
- Kaphaja VisarpaNumbness, stiffness, heaviness, pain in the body, pustules with exudates, deep-seated ulcers over the pustules with a surrounded capillary network and covered with many skin scabs.
- Sannipatika Visarpa
- Granthi vispara
Glandular involvement along with all the symptoms of herpes
- Agni Visarpa: Fever, vomiting, diarrhea, thirst, dizziness, splitting pain in regional glands, anorexia, pain all over the body, loss of consciousness, sleeplessness, dyspnoea, hiccough, mental confusion, and finally death
- Kardama Visarpa: Red, yellow and pale yellow color eruptions with dull pain, edema, deep-seated suppuration, and eruptions that are free from exudations
Scope of Ayurveda
It is based on dosha dominance. Herpes from a single dosha involvement is curable. Involvement of double doshas can be alleviated by the habitual use of general therapeutic measures and involvement of triple doshas is incurable because it pervades all the tissue elements.
Management in ayurveda It includes:
- Langhana therapy for improving immunity and to fight against the virus
- Herbs are used due to their antiviral, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and antitumor activity, such as Musta, Bala, Guduchi, Yashti, Chandana, Usheera
- Tikta dravya which pacifies the vitiation of rakta and pitta, which are the main causative factor for herpes
- An induction of controlled vomiting for infection arising due to pitta dosha
- Compounds with a bitter taste (tikta rasa pradana) administration to increase the flow of gastric juice and for the virus destruction
- Administration of herbs (Sneha pana) for purgation
- Rakta mokshana should be administered if the route of transmission is blood
- Kasisadi ghruta for external application
I had unprotected sex ,for around 5 minutes, with a hooker who claims to have never had unprotected sex with anyone other than me and who was working as such for 3 months by then. She wasn't wet and we used coconut oil as a lube. I am uncut and I ejaculated in her. I do not have HIV until then (as I took a test 3-4 months before that and never had unprotected sex until then). I took a test after 28 hrs and found to be negative and then took a test after 1 month and then found to be negative again. I am still tensed because I find everywhere written that HIV could be detected even after 3 months. I am so tensed and want to find the probability of me having HIV. I found in the internet that it is 0.38 in a low income country. Although I don't have any symptoms of HIV I find my lymph nodes in my neck to be aching.
Looking for a genuine doctor in Delhi NCR for erectile Dysfunction and Premature Ejaculation, who gives medicine through prescription either allopathic or ayurvedic. Most of the doctors are just money minded and misleading. Will be grateful for a genuine help.
Is my hiv status is depends on my exposure partner. If I tested 3 and 6 months after exposure and result is negative and my partner hiv status assume positive. Is my status negative.
Infertility is generally defined as one year of unprotected intercourse without conception. Sub fertility to describe women or couples who are not sterile but exhibit decreased reproductive efficiency.
According to the WHO report about 2-10% of couples worldwide are unable to conceive primarily and about 60-80% couples in the world are infertile. It is estimated that 10% of normally fertile couples fail to conceive within their first year of attempt. Further 10-25% couples experience secondary infertility. Among these couples, causative factors are found about 30-40% in females and 10-30% in males. Genetic factors, changed lifestyle, increased stress and environmental pollution are identified as factors contributing to the rise of infertility.
Management of infertility involves specific identifiable cause and its correction along with counseling to both the partners.
Sexual confidence comes from within, and learning to develop your confidence can take a lot of work. You may have poor sexual confidence due to poor body image or lack of sexual experience. However, confidence is critical to taking your sexuality to new levels! You must know yourself and know what you want to have true sexual confidence. Whether you are in a long-term relationship or single and ready to mingle, building inner and outer sexual confidence will likely make your entire life more satisfying.
Change your inner dialogue. To be sexually confident, you must feel confident on the inside. Turn your negative thoughts about body image or self-worth into positive thoughts. Tell yourself things like, “I am hot”, “I can do this”, and “I am beautiful”.
- When you have a negative thought, immediately try to spin it into a positive thought. For example, if you look in the mirror and think, “I hate my body”, try instead to find something that you do enjoy or take pride in about yourself, such as “I have such beautiful eyes" or "My legs carry me around each day”.
Create a positive self-image. You have to look at your body and be happy with it in order to develop sexual confidence. Look at yourself in the mirror naked and show yourself compassion. Accept yourself for who you are and tell yourself that you are beautiful.
- Think about what a friend or admirer would say about your body. It's unlikely that this person would be as critical as you. Try to look at yourself through a supportive, self-compassionate lens. Your friends wouldn't judge you, so neither should you!
- Be hygienic and dress in clothes that make you feel good about yourself to promote a positive self image.
- Be naked as often as possible. The more you can do it, the more comfortable you become with your body. Being more at ease with your body is the ultimate form of self-confidence.
Exercise. Exercise has numerous benefits including boosting your body image, fighting disease, reducing stress and increasing your overall happiness. Exercise releases hormones that make you feel happy, which can help boost your self esteem. Exercising will make you feel strong and fit, and help you to feel more sexually confident.
- You can easily create unique ways to fit exercise into your daily schedule by using your imagination. Walk or bike to school or work, if it's not too far away. Join a sport or group fitness class. Grab a volley ball and ask your friends to meet you at the beach for volleyball on weekends. The possibilities to get your body moving are endless.
Wear lingerie around the house. Lingerie is made to make you look sexy by accentuating the natural shape and size of your body. Find a nice piece in your favorite color and rock it. If you start to wear lingerie around the house, you will see yourself as a sensual and sexy woman, enhancing your body empowerment.
- Try wearing lingerie under your regular clothes in public. It will be your “little secret” and you will walk with more confidence. Knowing you are wearing it might increase your own sexual thoughts and desire, boosting your sexual confidence.