Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Surat and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Complications in the heart valve occur when the functioning of the heart valve is impaired. Valves of the heart allow the blood to flow in one direction and prevent the blood from flowing back into the ventricles of the heart.
Heart valve diseases can be classified as follows:
- Valvular stenosis: This condition occurs when the valves of the heart does not open completely due to stiffness. As the opening is narrow, the heart has to work hard to pump blood. This condition may lead to heart failure.
- Valvular insufficiency: This is a condition where the valve does not close tightly. This causes some of the blood to flow back to the valve. As this condition deteriorates, the heart has to work harder to pump blood.
Types and Causes of valve diseases:
- Acquired valve disease: The structure of the valve changes due to various infections or rheumatic fever. Rheumatic fever is caused by bacterial infection that had not been treated. It tends to occur in children and cause inflammation of the valve.
- Congenital valve disease: This condition usually affects the pulmonary valve where the size of the valve is abnormal.
- Bicuspid aortic valve disease: It is a type of valve disease that impairs the aortic valve. Instead of the regular three cusps, the bicuspid valve only has two. This may cause the valve to be stiff or cause it to leak.
- Mitral valve prolapse: This condition causes the valve to flop back when the heart contracts. This condition also causes the leaflets of the valve to turn irregularly and cause it to stretch. This condition causes the valve to leak.
Symptoms: The symptoms of valve diseases are as follows:
- Weakness: This condition may cause weakness and cause severe discomfort while performing daily activities.
- Palpitations: Symptoms such as irregular heartbeats, skipped beats and rapid heart rhythm occurs in this condition.
- Rapid weight gain: This condition can cause you to gain weight very rapidly.
- It may cause swelling in your ankles, abdomen and feet.
- This condition causes shortness of breath.
Sir tell me 100 percent aayurvedic tablet to enhance my sexual timing .which I should take before sex .sir please tell me quick but 100 percent aayurvedic .she will come at 4.30 .please tell quickly. Thank you sir.
Due to my headache its has been making noise and I think it is a chest pain can I have sex during it and it can be many ways to stop it.
What are symptoms of dengue fever I fearing that I might have dengue fever because from last 3 days I am not able sleep and feeling headache all the time and also I can weakness in my body.
I am 73 years old. I regularly take one tab of jaumet 50/1000. But my fasting sugar level remains around 145. I wish it to be near 100. How can you help me please
I have a sexual problem. I have sex with condom but still ejaculate in just 15-20 seconds. It has become a problem for me now. I can't last long even with a condom.
I'm 26 single. I have done sex with 2 persons without protection before 2 yrs. Now i'm in contact with a married person who have a 2 year baby without any protection. If I get married, will I suffer from any diseases (HIV).
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day for everyone. However, as per studies 97% of Indian population skips breakfast. College and school going students top this list. Only 3 % actually have it in the morning.
Breakfast gives you the energy needed to start the day with energy and enthusiasm. It also boosts immunity and protects one from infections like TB and others which one can get from others. It prevents catabolism and muscle loss. Gym going guys looking to bulk must pay extra heed to the breakfast.
Some classical breakfast items include:
1) sugar free museli with glass of slim milk and 1 banana
2) a protein milk shake and 1 apple
3) oat meal along with an orange
4) 4 egg whites with a salad and 1 serving of juice.
For more information please message me.
Iam a diabetic. Before breakfast blood sugar is 125 and post prandial it is 150. I am on medication. I have lost 4 kgs in the last four months. I walk a lot, daily. Is my weight loss a matter of concern?
I am suffering from diabetes kindly lat me know weather the accuchek shows the correct blood sugar and how many times we should test our blood in a day.
What are the symptoms of dengue because now a days dengue spreading very rapidly in Delhi and what precautions should anybody take while suffering from dengue.
Uterine fibroids are tumors that grow in a woman's womb (uterus). These growths are not cancer (benign).
Uterine fibroids are common. As many as 1 in 5 women may have fibroids during their childbearing years. Half of all women have fibroids by age 50.
Fibroids are rare in women under age 20. They are more common in African-Americans than Caucasians.
No one knows exactly what causes fibroids. They are thought to be caused by:
Hormones in the body
Genes (may run in families)
Fibroids can be so tiny that you need a microscope to see them. They can also grow very large. They may fill the entire uterus and may weigh several pounds. Although it is possible for just one fibroid to develop, usually there are more than one.
Fibroids can grow:
In the muscle wall of the uterus (myometrial)
Just under the surface of the uterine lining (submucosal)
Just under the outside lining of the uterus (subserosal)
On a long stalk on the outside the uterus or inside the uterus (pedunculated)
Common symptoms of uterine fibroids are:
Bleeding between periods
Heavy bleeding during your period, sometimes with blood clots
Periods that may last longer than normal
Needing to urinate more often
Pelvic cramping or pain with periods
Feeling fullness or pressure in your lower belly
Pain during intercourse
Often, you can have fibroids and not have any symptoms. Your health care provider may find them during a physical exam or other test. Fibroids often shrink and cause no symptoms in women who have gone through menopause. A recent study also showed that some small fibroids shrink in premenopausal women.
EXAMS AND TEST
Your health care provider will perform a pelvic exam. This may show that you have a change in the shape of your womb.
Fibroids aren't always easy to diagnose. Being obese may make fibroids harder to detect. Your doctor may do these tests to look for fibroids:
Ultrasound uses sound waves to create a picture of the uterus
MRI uses powerful magnets and radio waves to create a picture
Saline infusion sonogram (hysterosonography): Saline is injected into the uterus to make it easier to see the uterus using ultrasound
Hysteroscopy uses a long, thin tube inserted into through the vagina and into the uterus to examine the inside of the uterus
If you have unusual bleeding, your doctor may do one of these procedures:
A small piece of the lining of the uterus is removed and checked for cancer (endometrial biopsy)
The doctor inserts a small tube through a small cut in your belly to look inside your pelvis (laparoscopy)
Fraxinus Americana,Aurum mur Nat,sepia,Helonias,thuja,medorrhinum,Carcinosin