Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. We will help you find the best Homeopaths online in Surat. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mansi Jariwala
Submit a review for Dr. Mansi JariwalaYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Mansi Jariwala to be very helpful, well-reasoned and professional. Thanks
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Mansi Jariwala to be very helpful. Thanks for your kind suggestion..
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Mansi Jariwala to be well-reasoned. Well sir
Dr. Mansi Jariwala provides answers that are well-reasoned. But milk not digest
Infection is generally understood as the invasion into the body tissues of an organism by certain foreign bodies such as bacteria, parasite, and virus. They are transmissible diseases and can be transmitted from one person to the other via sneezing, coughing or physical contact. They can be mild, moderate or severe.
* They can be acute, that is, can last for a short time, or chronic that lasts for a long time, or a latent infection that may not cause any symptoms at first but reactivates and resurfaces over a period of time.
* Although each infection has its own distinct symptom. Generally, these symptoms include fever, swelling, redness, inflammation, burning, cough, diarrhea, fatigue, muscular pain, nausea, vomiting, rapid pulse or rapid breathing.
* If the patient has a severe headache, difficulty in breathing, painful swelling, and unexplained prolonged fever or a cough, he or she should immediately consult a doctor.
Conventional drugs that are given to treat infections like antibiotics, antiviral, antihistamines and steroids have many side effects on the human body . They, on one hand hampers the digestive power of the system, and on the other hand lower the immunity power of the body. In the long run, these medicines can have adverse effects on the body. Though conventional drugs suppress the disease for some time, the disease tends to resurface in future.
However, Homeopathy has been found to be a great success in treating both acute and chronic infections. The best part is that, there is no side effect.
Homeopathy also boosts our immune system so that the body naturally develops the strength to fight against infections in future, when foreign bodies invade. Homeopathic medicines have also proved to be effective as preventive measures against infections.
1. Throat infections - Belladonna, Lachesis, Lycopodium, Phytolacca, and Mercurius are most commonly administered to cure throat infections.
2. Skin infection - Common homeopathic remedies are Sulphur, Calendula, Hypericum, Silica, and Hepar sulfuris.
3. Bladder infection - Berberis, Chimaphila, Hydrastis, Apis, Cantharis, and sarsaparilla are commonly prescribed.
4. Stomach infection - Arsenic album, Nux vomica, Carbo veg, Lycopodium, and Pulsatilla are commonly recommended.
5. Sinus infection - Kali bichromicum, Pulsatilla, Mercurius, Natrum muriaticum, and Allium cepa work well in cases of sinus infections.
Most of the Homeopathy medicines are prescribed on the basis of symptoms observed. So, Homeopathic medicines are prescribed even before the definitive diagnosis is made. Thus, the time saved prevents the infection from spreading, and the patient is automatically cured rapidly.
My height is increasing day to day. My age is 23 running. And height is 6'3" want to stop increasing my height. That is block growing of height. Please suggest what to do to stop growing height.
Please suggest using moisturizer which have parabeen like aqua soft like peach milk. R good. Can we use this regularly. Regd aqua soft moisturizer lotion a Frnd recommended me can I use it daily an please suggest some chemical free moisturizer.
Dear sir, Can we use Himalayan pink salt in food items as substitute to common salt in daily routine and what are the benefits and disadvantages of it?
I have been facing severe clinical depression for the past 2 years. Please help me in getting out of it completely, also please refer diet, exercise etc. Can Naturopathy heal depression fast?
Sleeping disorders or as some people calls it, insomnia, is the condition where a person loses his night sleep completely or is able to sleep only for few hours or minutes. They feel a sudden restlessness when they go to sleep, or they naturally do not get any good sleep. It is a known fact that sleep is a major necessity for any person since the hormone levels and other forms of bodily activities are regulated only if the person gets a good night's sleep. The body needs some form of rest after a long day, that is, the normal breaks that a person takes is not sufficient enough to keep him or her healthy, but a proper sleep for atleast 6-8 hours is needed to keep oneself fit.
Forms of sleeping disorders
Sleeping disorders can be of various types and they are not just only about the person's inability to fall asleep. Some common types of sleeping disorders are,
These are the very common forms of sleeping disorders that can be seen in a person. All the disorders have one thing in common. They generally make the person feel tired all day long due to the complete or partial loss of sleep. At times, the break in the sleeping patterns can also be brought about due to jet lags or an uncomfortable travelling schedule.
Sleeping disorders cannot be identified from the day one. The slow build up of symptoms are the only clue to the fact that one is suffering from this condition. Some of the very common symptoms that would help the person to identify the problem are,
* Loss of concentration during the day
* Falling asleep during the day and during work
* Irritable sensation all throughout the day
* Loss of patience during work
* Suddenly waking up in the middle of the night
The homeopathic remedies involve the use of natural herbs and their extracts. All these are recommended by the doctors in prescribed dosages. Some of the commonly used homeopathic remedies are-
* Coffea: This particular herb is considered to be ideal for coping with sleeping disorders. This is more commonly suggested for people who find it difficult to fall asleep due to over excitation, or else due to sudden mood swings.
* Chamomilla: People suffering from sleeplessness due to pain and irritation prefer this.
* Belladona: This herb is used in cases where the person has trouble falling asleep due to nightmares or headache.
I had intercourse with my husband and by mistake the condom got break and within 15 mins I took unwanted 72 pill is there any chance of getting pregnant?
I am 27 years male. I have normal Lipid profile. My BP reads 133/85. But since few days I am experiencing some needle like pain in chest (right and left. Some times while I walking I feel same pain in right side rib cage area. The pain also happening in left soldier which extends to elbow area. I use mobile frequently. Do I have some nerve problem?
For the past two centuries, Homeopaths have concentrated on the interconnection between psychology and physiology. It has been known for long that Homeopathy has no side effects on a person's overall health and thus it should be implemented in curing mental and physical stress. Mental stress may result from a person's coping skills. You may respond to stress in a wrong way and this further complicates your situation.
You may fail to control your instinctive reactions. Medications in Homeopathy can actually remedy disorders regarding stress management. In many cases, it has been noticed that a physiological disease has a psychological impetus to itself. For instance, people falling under the 'Type A personality' category are more susceptible to heart problems. Their heart problems can be serious enough to make them undergo bypass surgeries. An operation can be avoided if only reasons behind problems at the surface are understood. Patients belonging to the 'Type A personality' category can suffer from 'hurry sickness' with symptoms like bouts of anger, impatience, aggression and hurriedness. These factors together enhance the risk of having heart problems later in life.
1. Homeopaths advise you to take Aconitum napellus to reduce physical stress. Aconite napellus is known to treat problems such as a dry mouth, an irritable skin, a pounding heart and so on so forth. This can even cure problems resulting from a traumatic episode in past.
2. Another Homeopathic medicine prescribed to deal with anxieties about future is Arsenicum album. If you have fears about your safety, about certainty or about what future has in store for you, this medicine can help you out.
3. The medicine Phosphorus is known to treat fears of being alone. Many people are afraid of being alone. They need company all the time. Phosphorus also tackles common fears such as fear of thunderstorms, fear of the dark or fear of ghosts for that matter.
4. People facing anxieties about health or anxieties about death often evade sleeping at night. They hallucinate and see apparitions. Mental stress therefore leads to physical stress. Kali- arsenicosum is one Homeopathic medicine to take care of such problems.
Homeopathy as an alternative branch of medicine, comes to your relief without causing other bodily problems during the course of treatment. Hence, to fight mental or physical stress you must try out homeopathy.