1. What are the health benefits from Moringa?
Moringa is nutrient dense. Gram for gram moringa contains 17X the calcium of milk, 8X the iron of spinach and 1.5X the protein of dal and 7x the Vitamin C of plum. In the hustle-bustle of life, we are not able to eat healthy food and so we all are becoming somewhat nutrient-deficient. Because Moringa is so nutrient dense, it is also termed as a superfood.
2. How does Moringa help in managing weight?
Moringa has high levels of Vitamin B, which naturally boosts our body’s metabolism. And when metabolism of the body is improved, it aids in weight management.. Other than this, it is a great source of calcium, vitamin A & C and proteins. These minerals and protein provide our body energy in a regulated manner, thus curbing cravings and urge for junk food. When all the factors work in tandem, they become a tool for weight management.
3. What is the weight of the pack?
The assorted pack contains 15 sachets(37.5gm) including all the following 6 exotic flavours - lemongrass, honey lemon, moroccan mint, jasmine, classic and royal kahwa.
4. Is Moringa Green Tea beneficial for bones and joint?
There are two ingredients -- Calcium and Phosphorous – that are essential to keep our bones healthy and strong. Moringa is rich in both. And because it has anti-inflammatory properties, it helps people with arthritis condition too.
5. How does Moringa Green Tea help in managing diabetes?
Moringa is low on Glycemic Index (GI). You can understand Glycemic Index as a numbered index. Foods that have high GI convert into glucose fast, while those which have low GI takes time to break down into glucose and thus don’t affect the blood glucose levels. Moringa’s GI is low and thus it is good for diabetics and even for those who don’t have the condition as it helps in keeping it at bay.
6. What is the expiry date of the available stock?
The expiry date is Feb 2021.
7. What are the directions to use the product?
• Place the tea bag in a cup.
• Add 150ml of hot water.
• For an optimum flavour, let the tea bag infuse for only 2 minutes.