Find numerous Acupressurists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Acupressurists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Acupressurists online in ss. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Ms. Sayali Pisal
Ear Acupuncture Technique
Electro Acupuncture Procedure
Scalp Acupuncture Treatment
Three Edge Needling Procedure
Submit a review for Ms. Sayali PisalYour feedback matters!
I am 19 years old male my problem my white hair please Dr. give remedies in white hair. What should I do know?
What are remedies for frozen shoulder for diabetic patient? the patient is hypertensive too. The pain is unbearable. Have consulted allopath as well as ayurvedic doctor.The arthopaedic had given general anaesthesia and rotated the arm.It gave positive result,but it could not last for more days. After that,Ayurvedic medicines were administered, but that too could'nt'help much. Pl guide.
Our hair is mainly made of protein.
Increase protein in your diet like: eggs, soya, nuts, sprouts.
Oil your hair lightly. Use warm oil and massage lightly. It conditions and makes your hair shiny.
Always use a mild shampoo and a conditioner.
Avoid blow drying too much.
Avoid colouring your hair frequently.
Whenever you are using any products on your hair, make sure they are of a decent quality.
Love your hair:)
Good Afternoon Sir, my age is 29 years old. I met with a bike accident on dated 19.03.2017 in which my right collar bone had been broken into two pieces. The doctor advised to use a sling & brace for one month with proper medicine. After one month doctor said it has been connected & also advised not to use sling & brace. Now 3.5 month has been passed. Sometimes I am feeling pain in this joint. Am I able to ride bike now? How many days required to recover fully so that I ll be able to do all those work as previously. I request you to kindly suggest on the above matter. Thanks
I was suffering from slip disc from 2 month. Now I have pain my my left hip when I band in front. What should I do.
A fracture separates a single solid object into two or more pieces due to pressure. In medical terms, a fracture refers to a broken bone due to some kind of external trauma. A crack in the bone, on the other hand, does not cause a clean break in the bone - there is only a separation or discontinuity in the bone material. A crack in the bone caused due to repeated stress is often called a 'hairline fracture'.
Here are the basic differences between a crack and a fracture in the bone and how to treat them:
- A crack or hairline fracture is rarely caused by a single injury. It is usually the result of bone fatigue which may be caused due to repeated concentrated stress over a long period of time and thus it is also called a stress fracture. Other bone fractures are almost always the result of sudden and severe force on the bones.
- The skeletal system constantly remodels itself. The cells called osteoblasts absorb calcium and secrete bone connective tissue. If a particular site is exposed to recurrent bouts of force (which are individually not impactful enough to cause a crack), over time the osteoblasts in that region malfunction and the crack appears. Muscular exhaustion can also cause cracks in the bones. Fractures are caused due to sudden external single force trauma to the bone. Nutritional problems like deficiencies of calcium, phosphorus and vitamin D and excessive smoking decrease the bone mineral density and increase the chances of both cracks and fractures.
- The symptoms of a crack are swelling, tenderness and sharp pain in the injured region. The symptoms worsen over time. A fracture has similar symptoms and might also exhibit an external physical distortion and makes it impossible to move the part of the body that where the broken bone is.
- An MRI is better for the detection of cracks or crack-prone areas because an X-ray can only detect the crack after it widens somewhat or the bone starts paining because the rays cannot pass through the tiny gap in bone material. A fracture is easily detectable by an X-ray because the rays pass right through the break.
- Complete rest for six to eight weeks is the most effective way of healing a crack. Using a walking boot in case of cracks in the leg bones in also helpful. Healing fractures requires extensive medical intervention. Surgical techniques like bone grafting and insertion of metal plates are used to reposition the broken bone.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I am having pain in right shoulder blade or scapular area. Its paining only for 2-3 mins but paining very much like someone is pinching very strongly. And I am getting this type of pain 5-6 times a day. Sometimes it's unbearable.
Aesthetic medicine is an umbrella term, which encompasses all sorts of specialties that mainly focus on the improvement of cosmetic appearance through different treatments. Improving skin laxity, removing scars, reducing wrinkles, mole spots, treatment of unwanted hair, treatment of skin discolouration etc. are a few such aesthetic treatments. One such aesthetic treatment is called platelet rich plasma (PRP), which is used to improve skin laxity and avoid wrinkle formation. PRP injection is a treatment for the skin.
Procedure of PRP
Blood is extracted from the patient, which is then immediately put into the centrifuge. After completion of centrifugation, the plasma and the red blood cells are separated and this plasma is used to extract the rich platelets. Finally, these platelets are injected into the fat skin layer, which would then cause improved collagen secretion and help in improving the health of the skin. The entire process takes about 45 minutes of time.
Numerous body and facial areas can be treated with the help of this treatment. Few such body parts may include the following:
- Orbital rim around eyes
- Crepey skin on the neck
- Cheeks and midface
- Back of hands etc.
- Helps in skin rejuvenation and tissue regeneration
- Is entirely hygienic and non-allergic
- Eliminates the transmission of sexually transmitted diseases from other individuals, as the process includes using the blood of the client himself / herself
A lot of individuals ask about the time it takes for the rejuvenation phase. Well, the whole process takes about six weeks. However, the time span is also dependent upon the skin condition of the individuals. The skin that needs lesser work would obviously require lesser time to heal completely. Also, these treatments last about 18 months and yet again the lasting process may be dependent on how well the skin is being taken care of.
The platelet-rich plasma injections are widely used and have been proven to give amazing results. However, the safety of the procedure has not really been clinically studied yet. Cases of PRP injections going wrong have rarely occurred. However, further clinical studies are required to prove that this treatment is not only effective, but is also super safe. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.