Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Psychologists in India. You will find Psychologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can view profiles of all Psychologists online in Srinagar. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Mr. Shahnawaz Ayoub
Treatment of Depression
Management of Smoking Addiction
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Anxiety
Treatment of Fear
Treatment of Memory Loss
Treatment of Anxiety and Depression
Treatment of OCD
Treatment Of Anxiety Attacks
Treatment of Stress at Work
Sex Addiction Counselling
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Alcohol Withdrawal
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Treatment of Personality Disorder
Substance Addiction Management
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Submit a review for Mr. Shahnawaz AyoubYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am 28/years old and please tell how I fit and live without any tension. And how to control my hyper Ness.
I am 26 year old male currently working. I feel sleepy most of the time and tired even I am sleeping properly. I am forgetting things frequently and difficult to recall them in time. Pl help and suggest what kind of medical supervisor I should consult.
My wife aged 65 years is suffering from conversion disorder on alternate days. Previously she was under treatment of psychiatrists for her depressive episode. But finally it was observed that she didn't require any antipsychotic medicines and she was advised for psychotherapy & physiotherapy. She is now dead against visiting any psychologist or psychiatrist. On alternate days she behaves in a depressive mood, but otherwise she remains quite normal in my family. Her normal diet has reduced & she doesn't want to go outside. Please advise remedies to get her normal as earlier.
I have smoking habit. please tell me that how can I get rid from it and what are the disadvantages of smoking on body.
Dear Doctor I am suffering from heartburn since many years. I am a smoker say 6, 8 cigarettes per day. Trying to stop but. Any tablets to stop or minimise this situation. Will there be any serious condition in future if this heartburn continues. I occasionally take digene. Any food to be avoided and to be taken particularly? Best regards Sharafudeen.
I am not able to focus any thing or in my studies for last seven day. Please help me to stay out of this problem.
How Smoking Impacts Your Organs?
As you inhale cigarette smoke, about 7000 carcinogens stir the crevices of your body. In India, about 3,00,000 people die every year due to smoking-related issues.
Here's a list of 5 such organs, which are the most affected by cigarette smoke.
1. Your lungs - Your lungs are probably the first organs to bear the wrath of cigarette smoke. Majority of the lung cancer cases are due to smoking. Other diseases include bronchitis and emphysema. This smoke paralyzes the cilia lining the inner walls so much so that it overproduces mucous. When the mucous builds, respiration suffers. Asthma and cancer follow.
2. Your Skin - Your skin also gets affected up to a huge extent if you smoke. You could have deep circles under your eyes, wrinkles on your skin, and stretch marks, if you continue smoking over time. Also, there lies the risk of major health issues like skin warts, psoriasis, skin cancer, and wounds, which may take longer to heal.
3. Your Penis - Studies revealed that you can take longer for an erection and find it difficult to maintain it if you are a heavy smoker. Studies have also revealed that men who quit smoking had longer and firmer erections.
4. Your Liver - Smoking increases the chances of you suffering from liver cancer dramatically. According to studies, half of the liver cancer cases are due to smoking. Obesity can also take place if you're a heavy smoker.
5. Your Eyes - Smoking affects your eyes to the extent of making you blind. Partial vision loss, glaucoma, cataracts, dry eye syndrome, and diabetic retinopathy are some of the other diseases you are susceptible to if you smoke.
Despite the negative effects, quitting smoking can save you from all of these potential health hazards.
Here are some ways to help you quit smoking.
1. Nicotine Replacement Therapy - There are a few nicotine replacement tools in the form of nicotine nasal sprays and nicotine inhaler, which you can use to quit smoking.
2. Chew on something - You should try to chew on some candy, or a gum, or anything crunchy and satisfying once you start getting restless for a cigarette or any other form of nicotine. That usually helps.
3. Relaxation techniques - If you are resisting tobacco strongly, it can be very stressful indeed. Take a break from whatever you are doing and go out for a walk, practice muscle relaxation, yoga or deep breathing to keep the craving out of the way.
4. Get involved in some physical work - Getting involved in some work will surely go a long way in reducing your craving. You can also try out physical exercises like squats, running, or jogging. Otherwise, you can also indulge in some needlework, or anything, which involves concentration or physical work. Consult an expert & get answers to your questions!