Suggest me some ways to stop the habit of masturbation. How many times I can do it in a month to stay healthy and energetic without losing weight.
Hi docror. Main 21 years ka hun mujhe nightfal problm hai main bahuth kamzor hogaya hun mujhe koi kaam main interst nahi rehta humesha kamozi feel karta hun please hlp me. Aur jir raat nightfal nahi hota uski subah urine paas kane k baad baad komzori feel hoti hai aise kyun hota hai please hlp. Me doctor.
What's the avg. Size of a normal penis. Does size matters to conceive. Kindly tell how to become pregnant while having sex with my partner.
Hiii my friend kranthi is suffering with a dilemma. About his penny size does it really matter when comes to sex.
Whenever I go for sex with my wife I feel erection problem. Then I am taking manforce50 tablet & everything goes OK and right. Does continue use of this tablet damages immune system. Kindly reply me.
Dear sir. I am 22 years old. My problem was' I had an small penis with micro size for 4 inches an when at tempered; dats all sir. I am feel not well at dis penis and I think myself very poor for this penis I had, ``and at all: what is the way to increase it sir?
Can over masturbation causes HIV. I am suffering sexual problems like seamen leakage due to over masturbation. please suggest me how to cure from this problem.
I am 31 years old unmarried male. I am having erection problem due to improper blood flow and low desire. please suggest medicine.
I suffering from seamen leakage since last 2 years. My penis become too small in size and it is not correctly erected .plz advice me regarding g my problem.
Immediate help required. I am 20 years old boy, badly addicted to masturbation from almost 3 years, regular do it 3-4 times per week from past 3 years. I am trying my best to stop it, tried everything from past 6 months but not much enough result found, now it is getting worse, I am not able to stop it. Please help me, I want to stop it forever.
I am 20 years old, I had unprotected sex 12 days ago, I missed my period now, it was supposed to come 2 days ago, I cannot take the pregnancy test this early as there are chances it may show negative result, can I directly take unwanted mankind abortion pills? Will it cause any side effect as I do not even know whether I am pregnant or not.
What is difference between masturbation and sex with partner in terms of pleasure and physical body affects.
Also known as Posterior Prolapse, Rectocele involves a weakening of the walls between vagina and rectum, thereby, causing the rectal wall to swell and protrude into the space of the vagina. This bulging is a common, but temporary problem that arises after childbirth. In severe cases, the swollen tissues may extend out of the vaginal opening and usually cause more discomfort than pain.
What are the most common causes for Rectocele?
- An upright posture places a lot of weight on the pelvic region, which is probably the most important cause for Rectocele or Posterior Prolapse.
- Constipation is also a very valid reason for Rectocele because it causes straining of the connective tissues that separate the vagina and the rectum.
- Constant heavy lifting and indiscriminate increase of body weight may also put a lot of pressure on the pelvic region that could ultimately lead to weakening of rectal and vaginal tissues.
- Weakening of vaginal passageway due to pregnancy and childbirth is also a common reason for Rectocele development.
- Chances of developing Posterior Prolapse increases with age.
Physiological problems posed due to Rectocele
- Passage of bowel becomes difficult and may sometimes require pressure on the vaginal bulge.
- The protrusion of tissue takes place from your vaginal opening, when you strain while passing bowel. This usually happens in people with constipation.
- This disorder may also induce a sensation that the bowel tract has not been fully emptied even after passing stool.
- Such vaginal bulging also causes difficulties and embarrassing concerns during sexual intercourse.
Medical recommendations and preventive measures to tackle Rectocele
- Home made remedies and exercise are usually effective. Performing exercises help re tighten the pelvic muscles and tissues, thus reversing the effects of Rectocele. Vaginal pessaries or rubber rings, inserted into the vagina, can also support loose tissues and keep them in place.
- Surgical procedures are hardly needed in most cases of Rectocele. But if the issue is chronic, you may opt for removing the protruding tissues by surgery or strengthen the boundary between vagina and rectum by a mesh patch.