Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Acupressurists in India. You will find Acupressurists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Acupressurists online in anoopgarh. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ajay
Ear Acupuncture Technique
Electro Acupuncture Procedure
Scalp Acupuncture Treatment
Three Edge Needling Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. AjayYour feedback matters!
Sir, Is it recommendable to use hair straightener cream? What are its effects? An d is there any medicine for wart?
Dr. I am suffering in right hands joint pain and nerve pain also. Pls. Tell me re leaf of this problem.
I am suffering from tears in my shoulder muscle (at joint) and having severe pain, particularly when exposed to cool condition like sleeping in a. C. Room, travelling in a. C. Car, etc. Please help
Lower back ache tingling in some fingers and toes, sharp pains in legs and feet at various different places, not in the same place. Shoulder pain.
Maintaining your hair is probably one of the most tiresome things because hair needs a lot of attention, and if you choose to ignore it, it gets all messy and scruffy, thus making it all the more difficult for you to maintain it any further.
There may be many gels and lotions in the markets that promise you the best and most shiny hair, but you know better because all of us have been there. The moment you stop using the gels, your hair turn into a larger version of a swallow's nest and you are left with the eternally perplexing question, what should you do to your hair to maintain your health. Well we thought we could help you with these hacks.
- Comb wet hair with a lot of care and as much time as they require. The reason for this is that wet hairs are very fragile and are prone to damage. They can break pretty easily. So experts suggest you to comb them from their roots with a comb that has widely spaced teeth.
- Every 6-8 weeks, trim the outermost edges of your hair. This will help you avoid split-ends and also keep your hair in a fairly good shape. Also trimming may help you cut out the grey hair that is likely to show itself distinctly if not taken care of.
- If you use conditioners for your hair, make sure that you wash it off using cold water. Cold water helps your hair avoid shocks that can otherwise be felt because of the hot water. Thus it is safe to say that cold water helps your hair maintain its strength in such conditions.
- Sulphate shampoos have made their way in the markets recently and their popularity has surged to quite an extent. Sulphates clean your scalp of all the dirt but at the same time they also wash off all the essential oils in your hair, so experts suggest that sulphate-free shampoos should be used as much as possible.
- If you have dry hair, it is suggested that you avoid colouring your hair. The reason for this is the fact that dry hairs are likely to get damaged to a great extent if you dye them.
Finally, do not do anything that would impart heat to your hair, like straightening or ironing them. Heat damages your hair in the worst manner.
If you follow these simple tricks and tips, there is a good chance that your hair may seem to be all the more wonderful and better than ever, and make every day of yours a good hair day!
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!