Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Acupressurists in India. You will find Acupressurists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Acupressurists online in anoopgarh. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ajay
Ear Acupuncture Technique
Electro Acupuncture Procedure
Scalp Acupuncture Treatment
Three Edge Needling Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. AjayYour feedback matters!
Achilles Tendon pain is an orthopedic condition that can originate from tears and ruptures to the AchillesTendon, which is known as one of the strongest and also the longest tendon in the human body. It is a band of tissues that decides the quality of your movements and motions to a great extent, as it connects the heel with the calf. Therefore, any injury to this tendon can decrease the strength and support to the muscles and create a painful situation. So how can you deal with this pain? Read on to know more.
- Rice Therapy: Rice is a commonly used term by orthopedic specialist. It refers to Rest, Ice, Compression with a bandage, and finally Elevation. The patient must take lots of rest as well as use ice packs to deal with the injury and acute pain. Finally, the area must be compressed with a bandage and kept elevated on cushions.
- Surgery: For very severe cases, the orthopedic specialist can recommend surgery as well. This kind of surgery aims at reattaching the displaced or ruptured tendon which may have reached such a fate through a sports or any other kind of injury. The doctor may also place your leg in a cast for a few weeks to keep it at complete rest.
- Pain Medication: The doctor can also prescribe pain relievers that contain Ibuprofen as well as acetaminophen or even naproxen. These medicines should be taken in moderation as per the doctor's prescription. Usually, this kind of medication is taken only when unbearable pain is experienced by the patient.
- Thermotherapy or Heat Treatment: The use of heat for chronic pain or even pain that has been ailing for over 48 hours is known as thermotherapy. This therapy uses heating pads and hot water bottles to help relieve the pain. One must be careful while applying anything hot to the site of the injury. Use a towel to wrap the hot water bottle or heating pad so that there is no scalding or leaking on to the skin.
- Footwear: It is important to prevent continuous injury and pain to the already injured Achilles tendon. To do this, you must wear supportive and comfortable footwear that has heel lifts and other customized orthotics built into the shoes.
Taking care of Achilles Tendon pain is a matter of taking various precautions and supportive actions that lead to better healing.
I am 21 year old. I have very thin hair I think after 1 year am totally blad so hair transplant is better option for mi or not.
I am suffering from frozen shoulder last 10 months. There is pain in right shoulder. Allopathy n homeopathy Dr. Said it is frozen shoulder. But the movement of shoulder is not that stiff as I saw on net. Please help me, Thnx.
Hi I am suffering from extreme weakness my weight is too low I am 55 kg where my height is 5.7. I suffer from leg pains around joints and suffer from cold n cough really bad. I smoke as well.
Hairfall is a condition, which is also known as Alopecia and is known to include the aspect of thinning of hair as well. Genetics and hormones play a vital role in hairfall in both women and men. Few other factors are also responsible for hairfall. The hair growth consists of 3 phases.
- The anagen phase-active phase in hair growth. This phase lasts for 2-7 yrs.
- The second phase - catagen phase. This phase immediately follows the anagen phase. It lasts for around 10- 14 days and the hair stops getting blood supply and this leads the hair to become dead.
- The last phase is telogen phase. It is a resting phase.
The entire cycle is repeated after the last stage and it continues. Every single hair undergoes this process.
Causes/ factors to hair loss
- Genetic factors
- Skin diseases such as fungal infection, seborrhea (dandruff), tinea capitis ,eczema of scalp and lichen planus etc.
- Nutritional deficiencies like iron (leading to anemia) and protein
- Hormonal changes after childbirth, during menopause
- Drug in treating high blood pressure, cancer, joint pains or depression. Hair loss due to chemotherapy in a cancer patient is called as Anagen effluvium
- General diseases like Tuberculosis, diabetes mellitus, AIDS, Hypothyroidism
- Auto-immune hair loss
- Hairstyles and frequent usage of hair straighteners and hair colors
- Recovery from erysipelas and typhoid leads to diffuse hair loss
- Physical trauma or injury to head
- Emotional trauma - loss of a family member / close friend
- Trichotillomania, -a mental disorder of the affected person voluntarily pulls out his / her scalp hair
The treatment for the disease could be based on the cause of the disease. Understanding the cause and treating it accordingly will increase the effectiveness of the medicine.
- Psorinum is the medicine useful to treat the hair fall that is caused due to skin diseases in scalp.
- Mezereum is also another medicine that is good in treating hair fall due to dandruff and other skin disease.
- Mercurius Solubilis is another homeopathic medicine that plays a wonderful role in treating the hair loss due to eruptions on scalp.
- Kali sulphuricum and Thuja occidentalis are best medicines to treat hair fall due to dandruff exclusively.
- Pulsatilla pratensis, Natrum muriaticum, Pulsatilla pratensis and Sepia officinalis are medicines used to control hair fall in women after childbirth.
- Cinchona officinalis , Calcarea phosphorica and Borax are medicines that helps in treating hair fall problem for anemic patients. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.