Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Acupressurists in India. You will find Acupressurists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Acupressurists online in anoopgarh. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Ear Acupuncture Technique
Electro Acupuncture Procedure
Scalp Acupuncture Treatment
Three Edge Needling Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. AjayYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from pcod and unwanted hair growth on my body .I want to undergo laser hair removal but I want to confirm will hairs come again on my body after laser procedure give me some information regarding this.
My both legs pain too much at night and I feel very tired at early morning I even can't walk please suggest me any medicine.
It is common to shed around 50 hairs in a day but when this dramatically changes to 150+ a day, you need to take action as quickly as possible. Hair loss can occur in men and women at any age. It can be a temporary phenomenon or an ongoing one and be caused by a range of reasons like change of environment, shampoo, genetic problems, health problems and more.
Can you identify with the following causes?
- Steroids - The use of steroids by individuals who suffer from male pattern baldness can significantly increase their chance of hair fall. This happens as the usage causes an increase in the dihydrotestosterone hormones, which is responsible for hair loss.
- Antibiotics - Taking antibiotics can have an adverse effect on your hair follicle. It decreases the levels of hemoglobin in your blood as well as minerals and vitamins stores in your cells. When this happens, it accelerates your hair fall rate.
- Smoking - Smoking can cause you to lose a significant amount of hair. Several studies suggest that smokers have a higher chance of going bald, with individuals who have a history of this condition in the family being more prone than others. Smoking causes the blockage of pores on the scalp surface, thereby reducing blood flow to the scalp. The effects of smoking on hair include poor hair quality and subsequent degradation. Smoking also brings about the early graying of your hair.
- Cancer - Cancer also affects your hair quality and causes you to become bald or thins out your hair. It's the radioactive rays in chemotherapy that causes your hair to fall out at a faster rate. Many a time, hair is also lost from the eye area, armpit, and pubic areas. The loss of hair generally starts within 2-4 weeks following the commencement of the treatment. The hair loss rate could be in clumps or little by little.
My mother's age is 46, She is feeling like her right leg blocked from inside. It takes long to make her leg feel comfort after sitting or lying on bed. She used to walk little bit after eating and also do cooking and rest of the work at home. Not all time pain occurs in her leg but she feels some nerve is blocking. What to to?
There is a issue of regarding a left foot whose middle finger is having a problem and its very paining.
I am having pain in shoulders. I don't why it's happening. Whenever I sit. That time it's happen. Even now neck started paining. Please tell solution for it. Or o should x-ray testing.
I am just 20 year but my hairs are started gray wat should I do is there any way to cure my problem pls help.
She is just 16 years old, but her hair is not growing. It is very short in length and is very thin. Is their any remedy for this? Is their anyway to increase the growth of hair.
When I wake up in the morning I feel pain in my legs and I am feeding myself properly but still get exhausted and tired whole the day. And I go to sleep many time how can I reduce it please suggest something?
Foods high in protein are soy, tofu, dairy products like milk, curd, paneer, cheese, nuts, oilseeds, beans and pulses.
1. Along with a healthy hair diet it is important that you exercise properly as it will ensure that there is proper blood flow to your scalp and will help in the growth of hair.
2. Treat your hair delicately. Avoid unnecessary brushing, combing or handling. Use a soft, round bristles brush.
3. Have a weekly scalp massage to provide stimulation to the hair follicles.
4. Have regular trims to eliminate split ends and allow the hair to look and feel healthier.
5. Get plenty of rest and sleep to allow your body to grow hair.
Follow the diet plan given below as a starting point for healthy and lustrous hair.
Skim milk / soy milk
Whole grain bread or toast or poha or breakfast cereal or sprout
Bowl of fresh fruit
Fresh vegetable juice like carrot or cucumber juice
Handful of nuts like walnuts, soaked almonds, raisins, dates
Fresh veg. Soup or salad
Whole-wheat flour or jowar or bajra chapatti
Dals or whole pulses
Curd / tofu
1 glass skim milk
Kurmura or roasted channa or popcorn
Fresh veggies and fruit juice (carrot, apple, lemon, dudhi, palak)
Fresh veggie soup or salad with sprouts
Fruit like watermelon or banana
Use natural substitutes like fruits, dates, figs or honey instead of sugar. Fruits like berries, grapes, apples and cherries have useful enzymes that can add value to your hair health