Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Aesthetic Medicine Specialists in India. You will find Aesthetic Medicine Specialists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Aesthetic Medicine Specialists online in South Tripura. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Skin Laser Treatment
Treatment of Sun Spots
Skin Rash Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. VikasYour feedback matters!
I have deficiency of calcium nd Dr. suggested me two tabs daily gemcal and two pouch a week due to which my weight is increased also I do work out daily heavy exercise nd its nt reducing I lost 30" kgs after so mch struggle nd now it is increasing pls suggest me some thing.
I want to increase my body mass (weight). My height is 5'11" and weight is 80kg. But I have much fatty stomach (obesity), hips and thighs specially. But my arms, legs are thin as compared to them. Feels like unbalanced body mass. I have used Endura Mass powder and gym exercise plus natural exercise but no benefits. Please suggest a solution to have a balanced body mass. Preferably a natural way or home remedy. Thank you.
Hi my lower lip peels off a lot to a point where it hurts and becomes pink in colour. Applying Vaseline is not helping. I will pay for consultation if you can give me a permanent solution.
Hello doctor As I want to lose my weight. I started exercising But I feel very tired and lazy after some time. Please suggest me something that is helpful in increasing stamina and power which should be fat free.
Hi I'm a male my face becomes dark and very oily in sun times wat should I do or use to remove oil from my face skin and my hands and legs also becomes dark in the sun wat to do help me out with this.
Suffering from dark circles under your eyes? Here are effective therapies that can do wonders!
Are dark circles under the eyes caused due to stress, or is the stress about dark circles worrying you and making them further darker?! On a serious note though, there are definite cosmetic therapies that can help you get rid of the dark circles under your eyes. Dark circles can be caused by issues ranging from thin skin in the lower eyelids to poor circulation to pigment variations, and therefore the reason should be identified properly so that the treatment can be done accordingly.
For some people, poor blood flow to the eyes can be the reason for dark circles too.
- These people would benefit from using double pillows so that blood does not build up under the eyes. In the morning, a cold compress (a towel soaked in cold water) can be applied to narrow the blood vessels and reduce flow.
- Alternately, eye creams with caffeine can be used to narrow the blood vessels.
- Creams with Arnica which have anti-inflammatory properties are also beneficial in reducing the under-eye darkness.
- Creams with green tea or grape seed oil improve capillary wall thickness and thereby promote smoother flow of blood.
- Diet can be modified to include flavonol-rich chocolates and omega 3 fatty acid rich foods like walnuts and salmons.
A good under-eye moisturizing cream with glycerin, sodium hyaluronate, vitamin E, vitamin K can be used. These help in constricting veins and capillaries and also improve skin hydration. A yellow or gold-based concealer that reflects light should be used followed by translucent face powder. There are also minor surgical procedures offered to reduce the effect of dark circles. Read on to know more.
- Laser and/or skin resurfacing: Laser can be used to trigger the superficial layers to produce more collagen and improve overall skin quality.
- Use of dermal fillers: Hyaluronic acid can be injected into the skin under the eye bags. Where the skin is very thin, this will make the dark circles less visible, and the effect can last up to 2 years.
- Grafting fat particles: The fat can be grafted from another part of the body and injected under the eyelid. This again would reduce the effect of dark circles.
- Cheek lift: If you are having dark circles in addition to eye puffiness and deep nasolabial folds, a cheek lift is a good option. This will produce a more permanent solution to your dark circles.
- Blepharoplasty: The next invasive method is the eyelid surgery, or blepharoplasty. The skin of the upper and lower eyelids and the skin around the eye are treated to reduce the effect of dark circles in this procedure.
While dark circles are definitely an issue, there are ways to manage this effectively. A word of caution though, all these can be undertaken only after you engage in a detailed discussion with your dermatologist.