Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dietitian/Nutritionists online in south delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dt. Prachi Gupta
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Child Nutrition Management
Immunity Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Submit a review for Dt. Prachi GuptaYour feedback matters!
The Smartphone addiction has got all hooked. With millions of apps catering to your different needs, smileys, emoticons and memes instead of relying on words to express what you feel and getting to know the whole world at one tap, you feel severely addicted to your Smartphone. But, is that a healthy sign? On introspection, you will probably find that you spend more time over the virtual domain through the social networking sites rather than having a heart-to-heart with your family and friends.
Of late, smartphones are being held responsible for causing depression as a result of increased isolation. Let’s find out whether the theory is well propounded or not.
- One of the major signs of depression is lack of adequate sleep. Sticking to your smartphone till the wee hours of the morning affects your level of concentration, resulting in anxiety and a bad temper.
- When you spend a lot of time on the gadgets, you slowly compromise on your thinking capacity. You take everything internet serves you as granted without clarifying. With every piece of information available on the internet, there is nothing left for you to imagine or create.
- Addiction to social networking sites is taking away all your creative potentials; and on one fine day, when you discover this, you might feel increasingly disillusioned, resulting in depression.
- One of the worst causes of depression is cyber bullying. The virtual world might welcome you with all kinds of threats and humiliation and this happens majorly on the social networking sites. As a result, you feel your self-confidence is at stake, resulting in severely low self-esteem and subsequent depression.
- Abandoning your smartphone completely is utopian, because they serve needful purposes as well. But, what you can do is limit the time you spend on the device and replace it with something creative. Otherwise, it might not be too late before you start silently sliding into depression.
I am very skinny. I mostly use bathroom 3 to 4 times at a day. Please give suggestions for my better health. And please tell how to I gain weight.
I am 23 year old male and my weight is 45 kg. I want to gain weight without any side effects. And I eat very less amount of food. Please suggest me a diet plan and also medicines if required.
I have a slagging breast or some people say double breast. What should I do to make it look normal or perfect. And also how to strengthen my breast muscles?
Hello everybody I am Dr. Sajjan Rajpurohit. I am a consultant medical oncologist at Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute. Today I will be talking about the role of healthy diet in cancer.
Many cancers in both men and women are associated with obesity and decrease physical exercise and our diet. From the important component into the the central or the Truncal obesity. The common cancers which are associated with obesity are colon cancer, endometrial cancer, ovarian cancer and breast cancer. So having a good healthy diet which includes ample amount of fibers along with a good degree of proteins of fat composition not more than 15-20 percent of the total diet and carbohydrates not exceeding more than thirty-five to forty percent of the total calorie intake and such diet if its taken it also leads to decreased aging, decrease oxidative stress on the body and it decreases the chance of these cancers. So enhance your diet with ample amount of fruits, fibers nuts and also don't forget to take lot of water on a daily basis and regarding junk foods we should try to avoid them as far as possible. However once a week it's okay if we go out the balance diet.
For more information you can log into lybrate and you can contact me.