Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Akluj. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Amruta Shriganesh Deshmukh
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Amruta Shriganesh DeshmukhYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Amruta Shriganesh Deshmukh to be very helpful, well-reasoned, caring, prompt and saved my life. Thank you so much Doctor , how can I contact with you? I want some more advice please help?
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Amruta Shriganesh Deshmukh to be very helpful, knowledgeable, well-reasoned and helped me improve my health. I really liked the diagnosis.... Keep it up sir
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Amruta Shriganesh Deshmukh to be very helpful. Madam my is tablets ko use karsakthu kya
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Amruta Shriganesh Deshmukh to be knowledgeable. Thank u madam for ur kind suggestion.!!
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Amruta Shriganesh Deshmukh to be knowledgeable. Mam thanks. What diet should i take
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Amruta Shriganesh Deshmukh to be very helpful. Very good knowledge thanks
Dr. Amruta Shriganesh Deshmukh provides answers that are well-reasoned, very helpful and professional. Thanks
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Amruta Shriganesh Deshmukh to be very helpful. Thanks
Hair fall and hair loss are common problems experienced by people all over the world. Hair fall may occur due to various reasons such as dandruff, combing and due to some diseases. For instance, Alopecia areata is a common cause of hair loss. Homeopathy is an efficient form of treatment for hair fall. The treatment may be lengthy but it works from the roots and cures the underlying problem of the condition. Here are several homeopathic medicines, which help in controlling the hair fall.
- Fluoricum acidum: This homeopathic medicine is derived from hydrofluoric acid and is an effective remedy for hair loss. It also prevents hair fall after any kind of sickness.
- Phosphorus: Made from the potentization of inorganic phosphorus, this medicine is good for several hair fall conditions.
- Calcarea Carbonica: This medicine is a very efficient homeopathic medicine, which enhances hair growth. It may be used by patients who experience hair loss along with itching and sweating of the scalp.
- Vinca minor: This medicine primarily cures alopecia. It works to eliminate dandruff and may also be used in case of abnormal hair growth.
- Silicea: This homeopathic medicine may be used to treat several kinds of problems. It is an effective medicine in cases when a person turns bald due to extreme hair loss.
- Baryta carbonica: This medicine is used for young people who suffer from premature baldness. It is used to treat hair loss that occurs at an extreme rate in people.
- Lycopodium clavatum: This effective homeopathic medicine prevents a lot of hair-related conditions. It is a good solution for hair loss and baldness and is made from club moss. Premature balding is also prohibited.
- Psorinum: This medicine is considered to be great for treating hair fall because of dandruff. The root of the cause is treated, and both hair fall and dandruff get reduced.
- Mezereum: This homeopathic medicine may be used to cure a wide array of problems, including hair fall. It is used in cases, where a patient has a crusty scalp or infected scalp along with the production of pus. Hair growth is also encouraged.
- Kali Sulphiricum: This medicine is used to treat hair fall, which results due to dandruff. It is usually used when the dandruff is yellow. This medicine is ideal for treating both dandruff and hair fall together.
Hair fall is a very common problem, and homeopathy is a very effective way of treating this condition. Hair fall may occur due to various conditions and there are homeopathic medicines to treat all of them.
If you are suffering from a swollen ankle, you can opt for homeopathic treatment. Swollen ankles are commonly caused because of factors such as trauma, ankle injury, ankle sprains, arthritis, steroids, certain medicines, lymphedema, venous insufficiency and many others. There are various homeopathic medicines, which are commonly used for treating swollen ankles occurring due to different reasons.
Here is a list of the top homeopathic medicines for swollen ankles:
Apis Mellifica and Apocynum: These homeopathic medicines are suggested in case of dropsical swelling over the ankles. The swelling occurs because of water retention in your tissues. Apis is used where the patient’s ankles are pale, waxy, and swollen. The ankles become sensitive to touch and stinging pain is likely. Apocynum is used in case of dropsical swellings which occur after cardiac diseases. These dropsical swellings may develop on other parts of the body as well, apart from the ankles.
Ledum Pal: This is an efficient homeopathic medicine for swollen ankles, which develop due to arthritis. This medicine is used when the ankles are hot, swollen, and very painful. It is also used for treating swollen ankles due to gouty afflictions. In such patients, warmth worsens the pain while cold applications soothe the pain.
Arnica: Arnica is one of the best homeopathic medicines for swollen ankles, which occur because of an injury. It is a wonderful and fast working medicine, which resolves swelling and attends to other symptoms related to the injury. The ankles of a patient who needs Arnica feel painful, sore, and bruised to touch.
Ruta: This effective homeopathic medicine is used for treating swollen ankles occurring from a sprain, which is an overstretching of the ligaments. This medicine is ideal for sprained ankles along with weakness and pain in the ankle joint.
Hamamelis: This homeopathic medicine is considered to be very effective for the management of swollen ankles, caused due to varicose veins. It works best when used for the treatment of swollen ankles associated with venous insufficiency. The common symptoms which indicate that a patient requires this medicine include swollen, inflamed ankles, which occur because of congested and engorged veins. Cutting pain and soreness in the ankles are also likely. Swelling in the leg is another probable symptom.
Homeopathy is an effective natural remedy for swollen ankles, without having any side effect on the body.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Sleep apnea is a disorder that affects nighttime breathing and is caused by either a malfunction in the brain that temporarily stops sending signals to the muscles that control breathing, or by an obstruction in the airway.
Causes of Sleep Apnea-
It occurs when muscles in the back of your throat relax, tonsillitis, adenoids, obesity, middle-aged, heart disease, stroke, sedative medicines, large neck circumference, large tongue etc.
Symptoms of Sleep Apnea-
- Feeling of excessively sleepy during a day
- Lack concentration and low memory status
- Short temperament
- Hyperactive children
- Leg swelling
- Impotency in males
- Frequent waking up for urination in night
- Tiresome feeling in morning
Homeopathic Treatment of Sleep Apnea-
Homeopathy is one of the most popular holistic systems of medicine. The selection of remedy is based upon the theory of individualization and symptoms similarity by using holistic approach. This is the only way through which a state of complete health can be regained by removing all the sign and symptoms from which the patient is suffering.
The aim of homeopathy is not only to treat sleep apnoea but to address its underlying cause and individual susceptibility. As far as therapeutic medication is concerned, several well-proved medicines are available for sleep apnoea treatment that can be selected on the basis of cause, sensation and modalities of the complaints. For individualized remedy selection and treatment, the patient should consult a qualified homeopathic doctor in person. Some of the most common homeopathic medicines for Sleep Apnea are-
- Arsenicum Album: Arsenicum album is often prescribed for individuals who have breathing difficulties at night and is considered for people with a fearful, tense and agitated response to illness.
- Lachesis: Lachesis is a remedy prescribed for conditions that worsen at night. This medicine is designed for people who are typically fearful and anxious, but also prone to jealousy and excessive talking.
- Sulphur: By reputation, sulphur is a commonly prescribed homeopathic remedy, especially for nighttime congestion and sweating. Homeopathic sulphur combats a wheezy cough and congested head, both of which are suffered in sleep apnea.
- Spongia Tosta: This remedy for croup may help congestive sleep apnea sufferers as it treats respiratory symptoms that worsen when lying down.
Before taking these medications, it is important to visit the doctor who will take a detailed case history of your problem and prescribe the right dosage and combination of medication. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!