Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in siyana. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. ChhaganYour feedback matters!
Please give the best name of protein power which has good for me only one name without any side effect.
Muje hemesha sardi rahati hi dul mitti se jada hoti hi ab is bimari me liye kiy kar sakta hu koi ilaj batao.
Is masturbation bad for health. what are its side effects if any, Is it good for health or have any problems afterwards.
Hi my age is 43 years,smoker,occasionally i will have alcohol I am having gastric and constipation problem.At times body pains(shoulders,ciatic,hand fingers and mild headache) it will be normal if i take alopathi medicines. Please suggest what to do ?
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
As per the article of Men should drink no more than 14 units of Beer per week. How much is the qty. Of 1 unit, how much Ml.
I have suffered from fever, head ache and low bp because of my friends, as they are saying I'm not giving importance to them as new friends came into my life. They are saying I have changed. And they are not liking my behaviour nowadays although they are seeing me since 1st years as a gud talking guy but talking to new friends they are saying such things. Those words really hurting me. My best friend (not same clg, but she knows my friends I introduced her to all my friends. These friends saying that I'm. Totally with them Nd not even spending tym with them) also says it's my fault. But I'm spending tym with them. Doctors said don't think too much it may lead to another problems. Now I'm not thinking that much about my best friend also bcoz it may lead to depression or anything else. Bt they are thinking that I'm avoiding her. She's hurting by me. And I can't see that. Now what I have to do?
My urine has been very yellowish for the last four days. What are symptoms of jaundice and why my urine yellow. And also I am suffering from cold and cough.
If you are having chronic and persistent trouble in reaching the summit if the bliss during love making, then the problem may have less to do with the quality of your sex life or the level of attraction that you feel towards your partner. You may be suffering from a condition known as Orgasmic Dysfunction. Yes, this actually is a real condition with a real name for it, in medical terms! Let us find out more about this ailment.
What does it mean?
Orgasmic Dysfunction is the term used for people who have difficulty in reaching an orgasm despite plenty of arousal, lubrication and even sexual stimulation. An orgasm is usually characterised by an intense feeling of release that one feels after passing through excitement, stimulation and peak, in the process of having sex. When this release does not take place, there are chances that you may be suffering from orgasmic dysfunction. Men and women can both suffer from this problem.
Causes: There are a number of causes for this ailment. To begin with, one can suffer from this condition due to the advancement of age. Also, other medical conditions that are on the chronic side may have a bearing on your sex life, which may also determine whether or not you are able to enjoy an orgasm. Further, if a woman has been through gynaecology related procedures and surgeries, like a hysterectomy, she may experience this ailment. Not being able to reach an orgasm could also be a side effect of various kinds of medication like anti-depressants which make use of selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs). Also, anxiety, stress and related factors can lead to this condition.
Types of orgasmic dysfunction: There are several types of this disorder including primary anorgasmia (for someone who has never experienced an orgasm), secondary anorgasmia (where having an orgasm is a difficult task), situational anorgasmia (where one can only orgasm with certain types of sexual activities like masturbation or oral sex), and finally, general anorgasmia (complete inability to achieve an orgasm even after ample stimulation).
Diagnosis: The diagnosis of the issue will usually be carried out by the gynaecologist or sexologist who will take your sexual history and conduct a physical examination.
Treatment: There are varied forms of treatment that come into play for problems such as this one. One of them includes therapy and couples counselling, while treatment for underlying ailments may also be carried out. Greater clitoral stimulation may also be required in such a condition. In severe cases, the doctor may have to conduct oestrogen hormone therapy. Relationship problems can also trigger such conditions and persistent symptoms must be checked by a medical practitioner.
I am a 21 year old girl. I am sexually active and it has been 10 days since my periods should start but I have not seen any symptoms of periods. What should I do?
I had an accident about a month ago, and I had an internal injury in my back. I suffered with lots of pain that time. Now that pain is not so much, but if I do exertion that day my back again starts paining. I showed it to orthopedic Doctor, he said this injury will be cure but it will take time. What should I do daily for this back pain?
Please tell me that is masturbating is good for sports person because I am in regular practice of athletics even I take whey protein supplements.
I have so many problems headache, continues fever and other problems so please help me to cure the disease.
My hand shivers always when I hold something. Sometimes when I drive that time Also what should I have to do?
The sexual health of a human being depends on various factors. These may include the physiological make up of the individual as well as the emotional well being and finally also, the physical health of the person. Ailments, illnesses and diseases can have a huge bearing on the sexual health of an individual, and a cancer patient is no different. Cancer can have a profound effect on one's sexual health:
- Sexual Dysfunction: There are various kinds of cancer and cancer treatments that can suck the energy out of the patient. This also affects the sexual drive and health of the patient. Sexual dysfunction is a common by product of many such treatments, with at least 50% women patients suffering from the same, after breast and cervical cancer.
- Surgery: This is a factor that has a high relation with the sex drive of the patient. Any surgery that is related to cancer usually takes a toll on the body, and leads to a diminishing interest in various areas like food, and sex.
- Tumour: The size and location of the tumour has a major effect on the way a person behaves sexually after treatment and surgery. The tumour decides the severity and aftermath of the treatment and surgery, as well as the amount of tissue that is eventually removed. This can affect the performance and interest of a person in terms of sex.
- Chemotherapy: This kind of therapy and treatment as well as a lot of radiation can lead to side effects like nausea, vomiting, loose motions, dizzy spells, weight loss or gain, and even loss of hair. All these factors greatly affect the person's self image and self esteem which in turn have a bearing on how the person reacts sexually. Most men and women do not have the energy or the drive for sexual intercourse after chemotherapy.
- Prostate Cancer: Getting an erection and achieving ejaculation becomes quite a challenge with this kind of cancer because of the location of the prostate gland where the tumour is generally located.
- Hormones: While the hormones get altered during the treatment and also due to the hormonal treatment that is a part of the therapy followed for cancer patients, the psychological impact and the sexual disinterest is apparent in the patients as well.