Find numerous Physiotherapists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Singrauli and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Umakant PathakYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from back ache from many years. I have done many treatments but no one is effective. Now what treatment should I take?
Chronic pain is one that lasts for a long time or might even last for a lifetime. It could either be seasonal - that you would experience only in winters, or it may be persist throughout the year. There are many ways to cope with or get rid of chronic pain.
Mentioned below are ten ways in which you can deal with chronic pain:
- Meditation: Meditation and deep breathing can help ease pain and strain on the muscles. Concentrating on the breath, overlooking your thoughts, causes the body to unwind. While you can learn to meditate by yourself, taking a class is a better idea.
- Lessen stress in your life: Negative sentiments like depression, uneasiness, stress, and outrage can make the body more sensitive to pain. By figuring out how to take control of anxiety, you may discover some relief from pain.
- Help get rid of pain with the natural endorphins from exercising: Endorphins are cerebrum chemicals that enhance your mind-set while blocking pain signals. Exercise has another pain decreasing impact - it reinforces muscles, preventing re-damage and further pain. Furthermore, practice can hold your weight down, decrease heart problems and control glucose levels - particularly critical if you have diabetes.
- Cutting down on alcohol: It is not easy to rest with pain and liquor can aggravate pain issues. In case you are living with chronic pain, drinking less or no liquor can increase your pain improvement process.
- Join a care group, meet others living with chronic pain: When you are with individuals who have chronic pain and share what you are experiencing, you don't feel alone. You additionally gain advantage from their knowledge in adapting to the situation.
- Try not to smoke: Smoking can intensify pain flow issues and increase danger of heart or respiratory diseases
- Track your pain level and exercises each day: To treat the pain, your specialist needs to know how you have been feeling between visits. This will help in prescribing the right kind of exercise so that your muscles get their strength. Keeping a log or diary of your everyday "pain score" will help you track it. Towards the end of every day, take note of your agony level on the 1 to 10 pain scale.
- Get a massage for chronic pain: Massages can decrease stretch and soothe strain - and is being utilized by individuals living with a wide range of chronic pain, including back and neck pain.
- A sound eating routine: A nutritious diet is essential from multiple points of view - supporting your digestive system, reducing the risk of heart diseases, keeping your weight under control, and enhancing glucose levels. To eat a low-fat, low-sodium diet, these are important: new leafy foods; cooked dried beans and peas; entire grain breads and oats; low-fat cheese, milk and yogurt.
- Discover approaches to keep yourself occupied: When you concentrate on pain, it worsens as opposed to getting better. Rather, discover something you like doing - a movement that keeps you occupied and thinking about things other than your pain. You will not have the capacity to maintain a distance from pain, but rather you can take control of your life.
In case you are unable to get relief, visit an interventional pain physician and seek urgent medical attention.
I have pain in both my shoulder. It has developed on my right hand first 2 years back and on left six months after. I consulted a shoulder specialist and there was not much of an improvement. Six months back another orthopedic doctor checked my vitamin D levels and said it lower than the deficiency level of 50. Mine is only 30. Currently taking vitamin D 60k. Till last month I was taking 1 every week along with a calcium and vitamin supplements. Now it is once a month. Still there is not much of a relief. Please advise.
Hii this is nareshreddy I am suffering from severe burning sensation in my back seat please suggest why I getting burning sensation.
I have lower back pain. Will Physiotherapy help? Is Ayurvedic oil massage and heat application useful ?
I have joint pain and i'm taking kondoro od since one year when I stop taking tablet it pains and when I start to take tablet it becomes normal. What shall I do?
Hello doctor, is having pain in both the arm and not liked food and and some times I felt few things in my body, are these cause m pregnant? And it's my first month so can I travel from one State to other state? What are the precautions shall I need to care? Please help me for this.
Sir meri mom ko sujan ki problem hai. Mediation lete wakt sujan utar jaati hai. Pehle unhe seene me dard tha to medition se thik ho gayi thi. Lekin ab fir wahi problem hai. Stomach gas problem bhi hai. Koi bhi permanent solution nahi mil raha hai. Please help me.
Actually I am having little bit pain and tangling sensation at right back near shoulder connected to upper shoulder ,arm right breast and right hand is paining sometimes, tingling sensation sometimes at breast, if I lift heavy stuffs, hands pain alot, and I have consulted doctor, taken x ray. But everything is normal their said it is muscles cramp, but I have taken medicines for 5 days not very much rectified, please help me out doctors.
I am 30 years old, suffering form ankylosing spondylitis since 10 years what is the best treatment for it? my hlab27 is positive.
I am 45 years old women. I have a back pain since 1 year I have tried ointment and tablets. Homeopathy e. T. C. But I didn't get the results. So please consider me tell what should I have to do.
I am 20 Yeats old and I have backpain on last since 8 to 10 days I used combiflam after using combiflam I fell Mitch better now but totally not well.
I am. 50 year old there is much pain in my waist and knees and also I feel pain when I bend my legs and there is very much pain when I rest aur stand or sit for long time I have taken many medicines but nothing worked.
Hi, I'm 27 years old male and had pain in the leg muscles. Almost a month back I had small accident in which I got lots of muscle pulls. After continuous use of violin and message oil, most of the muscles have recovered other than that of under the knee. The muscles remain normal but if I walk couple of Kms or stand for most of the time, after sitting for few moments its painful to stand again. It also pains when I use stairs. Do you think I should give it more time to recover or I should take medications?
A bone fracture is often abbreviated as FX or # and is a painful medical condition that causes damage in the continuity of the bone. A dictionary meaning of fracture is a separation of an object or a material into two or more pieces under the action of stress.
A bone fracture could be due to a high force impact or stress, an injury from trauma or sports or even certain medical conditions that weaken the bones, such as osteoporosis, bone cancer or osteogenesis imperfecta.
However, a significant number of fractures occur due to high force impact or stress. A fracture could be simple where the skin is not exposed or compound where skin gets exposed. A fracture could be complete where the bone breaks up in two pieces or could be incomplete with a crack in the bone.
Treatment of bone fracture depends on the type of fracture. In a large number of cases, the bone is aligned through a cast or splint. However, a very crucial part in the recovery of the treatment is physiotherapy. Physiotherapy is a comprehensive care plan designed for the patient for optimal and complete recovery. Yet most patients do not understand its effectiveness. In layman's terms physiotherapy is understood as few exercises or messages designed to aid the patient's treatment. However, Physiotherapy not only aids the recovery, it effectively promotes healing, reduces pain and stiffness and gradually helps the patient to return back to his/her normal daily activities of life.
Physiotherapy is a complete preventive and rehabilitative approach to treatment and must begin as early as possible and continue post fracture. Physiotherapy has been proven to be effective in preventing post fracture stiffness and weakness that occurs in adjacent joints and muscles generally during the first six weeks of the healing process. If the X-ray shows poor healing, physiotherapy is a medium used to help the patient regain muscle strength and speed up recovery.
Irregular movements can lead the bones to further damage the surrounding tissues and muscles. Damage may also lead to infection, especially in compound fractures where the skin is exposed. Thus, physiotherapy regulates the movements, supports healing and prevents further damage. Physiotherapy not only involves messages or exercises. It includes a range of interventions designed for prevention and rehabilitation of patients. These interventions include pain management, education and awareness on safety and prevention of injury, strength building and flexibility exercises and in some cases taping, bracing and electrotherapy.
To add to its benefits, physiotherapy procedures are also completely safe and are supported by medical science. These procedures also do not have any side effects. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Physiotherapist.