Find numerous Physiotherapists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Singrauli and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Umakant PathakYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from running nose and also high fever headache, joint pain,i want to sleep 24 hrs, acute weakness, my fever goes down for 5 hrs. After taking calpol and again returns back. Is it common cold?
Have been diagnosed of prostatomegaly (32gm. Also UTI since five days and a Nerve pinch. A small concretion on mid lobe of right Kidney. After ct scan 8 days ago. Lot of pain in groin area and back. Dr. Please help.
I am suffering from dry couch from last 3weeks anex also leg pain what should I do please SUJJEST ME.
I am 25 year old male i am suffering from back pain starting from my neck down my back, sometimes headache. And I cant remember anything my mind goes blank I forget things very fast. I need to boost my memory power what should I do ?
My leg was injured while playing football, and I consulted a doctor who is specialist in orthopedic. He said me to do mri scan and in the report the result was injury in the lateral meniscus tear. And he said we should operate it. And teared meniscus was removed by the doctor. But still I am suffering from the pain. What is a solution for this? please help me.
I got pain in my wrist by falling in stairs. It did not break at all. What medicine to take to eliminate pain problem. It arises 10 days earlier. Please reply soon.
A dislocated shoulder is an injury in the shoulder joint, which is the most mobile joint present in the body. A dislocated shoulder injury occurs when the upper arm bone juts out of the socket in your shoulder blade. The shoulder is capable of moving in several directions, so a shoulder dislocation can happen through either the front of your shoulder or the back of your shoulder, although most dislocations happen through the front of the shoulder.
Shoulder Dislocation Causes
Shoulder dislocations generally happen in situations involving extreme impact to the shoulders. The most common causes of dislocated shoulders include:
- Sports injuries: Over 75% of dislocated shoulder injuries are a result of injuries sustained from sports or sports related activities. Contact sports, such as hockey and football, which require a lot of close ranged contact, as well as sports like gymnastics and skiing often cause a lot of dislocated shoulder injuries.
- Injuries not related to sports/accidents: Hard blows to your shoulder, such as a result of a vehicle accident could be a very common reason behind shoulder dislocations.
- Sudden fall: Any sudden impact to your shoulder which puts a lot of strain on the shoulder blade, such as falling down a ladder, or tripping on a wet surface, may also lead to shoulder dislocation injuries.
Shoulder Dislocation Symptoms
Signs and symptoms of a shoulder dislocation injury include:
- Extreme shoulder pain: Severe pain in the shoulder joint along with an inability to freely move the shoulder is a sure-fire symptom of a dislocated shoulder.
- Visible deformation: If the shoulder joint looks contorted, twisted, or grossly out of shape, it is quite certain that the shoulder has been dislocated.
- Soft and raw to the touch: When touched from the side, if the shoulder feels extremely mushy and you cannot feel the bone underlying it, a shoulder dislocation injury is definitely the reason behind it.
- Numbness and weakness: A numb feeling not only in the shoulder, but all throughout the affected upper arm is usually a sign that the shoulder has been dislocated.
- Swelling/bruising: This doesn’t always occur, especially if the dislocation is a minor one; however, severe swelling and bruising of the shoulder, especially if you have recently suffered a huge impact to it, is a guaranteed sign of a dislocated shoulder. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist.
I am a 30 year old male, from a long span of time I am having pain issues in my both legs. Whenever I go for any sports or any other activity my legs starts paining and it becomes very difficult for me then. Please suggest me what to do?
I sprained my ankle while playing football, I applied ice immediately how ever after 2 days its still swollen and pain a lot. Can it be a fracture? please help im in a lot of pain.
I have pain in my tail bone area. I am a teacher and have ti sit for long hours often. Is there something I can do to ease out the pain and stop it from re-occurring? kindly suggest.
I have backache from few days as I work continuously on pc sometimes I got relief for 4 5 days after that its start again what I do?
Hi Doc, I had my ACL reconstruction on july 2014 still I fell stiffness on back of my knee, I sometime limping a lot when sit on floor for long time and I think a lot of it is because my knee does’t straighten out all the way and it hurts a lot when I try to straighten out. Also I would like to do jogging can I able do to job or is there anything I need to do. Do recommend me what to be done.
Something happening in my left hand veins. At 3 places it has got stiff, it is elevated, it is paining, unlike other veins I can catch them, are that tumors or something else. Like fat deposition. Earlier it was at only 1 place but then it growed at two more places.
I have pain in my left hand since one month from shoulder to elbow lateral posterior side. I checked my BP and it was 155/110. But later it was normal and some times it varies. I consulted one cardiologist he advice me to have medicine for 10 days to control bp.(lodoz 2.5 mg. And he told ki after 10 days you visit and if require get stress test done, but I did not get time and but still I get pain mostly at morning time pls tell me what is your advise. Thanks.
My maid who is around 45 years complain of body pain especially in her shoulders and legs. She talk both about joint pain and swelling of nerves. Please let me know which specialist to consult in such case.
I am a soccer player and if pain in my shin bone is due to hard ground or an injury during playtime. Please help.
Initial treatment requires around 45 - 60 days of panchakarma therapy along with internal medicines and diet, life style modification. After this phase only internal medicines are continued.
If patient can come for the treatment in early stages, even total cure is also possible.
Visit arogyam ayurveda in order to get benefited with the best ankylosing spondylitis treatment through ayurveda. Visit and get one-stop answer to all your health problems.