Doctor in Doctor Smile Multi-speciality Dental Clinic
Patient Review Highlights
Doctor Smile Multi-speciality Dental Clinic provides answers that are very helpful. Thanks for ur information.
Doctor Smile Multi-speciality Dental Clinic provides answers that are very helpful. Very, Helpful.
Please suggest for Pain and tingling in root canal tooth after an year of root canal treatment and swelling on cheek.
I am suffering from high toothache since 4 days tried many medicine for pain but no any relief, in night the pain auto increase which is not bearable and I have also cavity problem so request to you please suggest any best way for resolution for pain.
I have got rct s done of many teeth. Each of them failed which leads to extraction. Now have left lower 8 rct opened since 1 yrs. What will happen if I not get treated.
My mother has a gap/ cavity is there between gums and tooth. Is it possible to fill that gap permanently. Please Suggest a permanent solution since the fillings decay after some months.
I am having pain in my backside of the teeth as it is badly decayed. I can't chew any food with my left side of the mouth as it hurts badly. I am afraid to take off my teeth as only a thin layer of the tooth has remain. So please any suggestions about this?
- Cheese: Cheese, particularly aged cheese like Cheddar, Swiss and such are beneficial for your teeth. They increase the pH scale in your mouth and effectively prevent tooth decay. It also consists of protein and calcium, nutrients required for strengthening your tooth enamel.
- Yogurt: Like cheese, yogurt also contains calcium and protein for tooth enamel. Probiotics or the beneficial bacteria present in yogurt are good for the gums as well.
- Leafy Vegetables: Spinach and kale promote oral health. They contain calcium, which is good for your tooth enamel. They contain folic acid, a B vitamin which has a lot of health benefits and also helps to prevent gum disease.
- Apples: Apples contain high fiber and water, which are beneficial for your teeth. While eating an apple, a lot of saliva is produced which washes away the bacteria present in the mouth.
- Carrots: Carrots are also crunchy like apples and also contain high fiber which is beneficial for teeth. They also contain vitamin A which is also highly beneficial.
- Celery: Celery contains vitamins A and C which are very beneficial for the gums. They are also crunchy and hence help scraping away bacteria and food particles from your teeth.
- Almonds: Almonds are a great choice as they are low on sugar and have high content of calcium and protein.
- Strawberries: Strawberries are very beneficial for your teeth. Strawberries consist of vitamin C, different antioxidants and malic acid, which help in naturally whitening your teeth.
- Garlic: Garlic contains a substance called 'Allicin' which has strong anti-mycobacterial properties, and is thus beneficial for your teeth. It helps to prevent periodontal disease and fight tooth decay.
- Meat: Meat, in general, is beneficial for maintaining healthy teeth. Meats consist of a lot of protein, vitamins, minerals and other nutrients which are important for healthier teeth.
I got swollen gum with puss in it, is there any oral medicine for treating swollen gum please tell, I don't have bad eating habits. Please suggest me
Hi, I am 25 years old and my marriage is fixed after 6 months. Now I am in need to wear teeth braces. How long it take to straighten. Does my face shape changes? And it need to be in reasonable cost not much costly.
You look your best when you wear a smile on your face. Everyone prefers a smiling face over a frowned one. Since we are talking about smiles, one can never underestimate the role that teeth play in the beauty of a smile. Dental hygiene and care are mandatory if you wish to secure your beautiful smile for years to come.
However, the global statistics for dental care suggests that we do not care enough for our teeth. 60-90% of children who are in school and almost every adult suffer from dental cavities. Dental cavities are pretty common nowadays. And yellowing of teeth can now be seen in almost every other person. It spoils the smile and makes people conscious. By ensuring a few dental care habits in your daily routine lives, you can avoid yellow teeth.
- Say no to specific foods: Yellowing of teeth is caused by food choices including coffee, red wine, sodas, juices, sports drinks, white wine, coloured candies and other artificially coloured foods. It will help if these foods are consumed in less quantity and frequency as they are the major contributors towards discoloration of teeth.
- Water after every coloured drink: Here is a habit that you must inculcate in your routine, whenever you consume any of the above mentioned food items. Post every drink or food intake which can cause tooth-staining, top it up with a glass of water. When you swirl or gargle the water in your mouth, you remove the acids that get accumulated in your mouth. It is one of the simplest preventive measures one can implement to avoid tooth stains.
- Dental Hygiene: Our parents and dentists kept reminding us all the time to brush twice a day and gargle with water post every food intake but did we listen to them as kids? No, we did not. Proper brushing, flossing and going for dental checkups at regular intervals are sure shot ways to keep your teeth healthy for majority of your lifetime. One must develop these habits quite early in life to gain benefits from it.
- Whiten those Yellow teeth: You might be at that stage of your life where inculcating the above mentioned habits won't do much good. The damage might already have been done. Your teeth are probably yellowish already and you have a history of dental cavities. In this 21st century, there are ways to whiten your teeth artificially with the many alternatives available in the market. One can opt for a solution, which can be done at home itself or go for a laser whitening which is now possible at a dentist clinic.
So there is still hope for those who are unable to share that smile with the world due to the yellowing of teeth. Nothing is irreparable here and the health of your teeth lies in your hand.