Hair fall is quite common among many people. People often wonder how to control hair fall. The reasons for hair fall are numerous, thus the effectiveness of the treatment of this condition depends entirely on the particular cause for hair loss. Various causes of hair loss include hormonal imbalance, pollution, unhealthy diet, stress, thyroid gland inactivity, PCOD and others. As per the reasons of hair fall, the loss of hair can be characterized into-
• Pattern baldness- it is genetic and occurs in both men and women. It occurs because the body fails to produce new hair. Research shows that almost 25% of men start becoming bald as they reach their 30s.
• Alopecia areata- is the development of bald patches on the scalp, beard and even the eyebrows. It is the result of an autoimmune condition.
• Tinea Capitis- is loss of hair because of fungal infection.
• Scarring alopecia- loss of hair due to hair damage because of inflammation.
Hair loss can be effectively controlled through certain lifestyle changes and some highly beneficial home remedies. Some essential home remedies for hair fall include-
• Oil Massage- Regular oil massage greatly improves the blood circulation in the scalp, which thus helps improve hair quality. Natural oils like coconut oil, olive oil and canola oil work best in this case.
• Onion Juice- Application of onion juice on the scalp not only kills germs, due to its antibacterial properties but also improves hair quality. Ginger and garlic juice also works wonders for hair growth.
• Green tea- The application of warm green tea on the scalp and hair, helps in the retention of antioxidants, which not only reduce hair fall but also promote growth of hair.
• Egg whites- The application of egg whites on hair is greatly beneficial, as egg whites contain protein and vitamins that are essential for hair growth. Egg whites also act as good natural conditioners, making hair silky smooth.
• Aloe Vera- Known to be a medicinal plant, the gel or juice of aloe vera is quite beneficial and helps strengthen hair. It prevents the loss of hair as well, because of its alkalizing property, which effectively balance the pH level of the scalp.
Apart from these simple solutions to hair fall there are also certain foods that efficiently answer the impending question- how to reduce hair fall? Eating healthy is very important when it comes to staying fit. Fresh fruits and vegetables like lemon, gooseberry, beetroot, spinach and lettuce are great at stopping hair fall and promote hair growth.
Lybrate offers you the chance to single out the best trichologists and seek their advice either online or face to face. Thus, Lybrate offers you the perfect opportunity to contact the top doctors in India. Locate the best trichologists and general physicians in Patna, Rajkot, Surat, Thane, Thoothukudi etc. Lybrate.com offers solution to all your medical problems online. Subscribe to Lybrate.com today and receive great tips for hair growth and suggestions on home of remedies of hair fall.
You can consult doctors online for Hair Fall from anywhere, anytime at Lybrate. View consultation fee, reviews and patient feedback before consulting. Find best doctors in Gadikoppa, Gopalagowda Extension, Kashipura, Kuvempunagar, Marikamba Nagar, R M L Nagar and in any other locality in Shimoga.