Doctor in Ayurveda Care
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Ayurveda CareYour feedback matters!
A condition that can be quite painful, but in most cases gets better on its own is Prostatitis. It occurs due to an inflammation of the prostate and requires proper treatment when an infection causes the inflammation. The course of action entirely depends on several factors such as the extent and severity of the condition, the age and overall health condition of the patient.
- Medications: In most cases, patients affected with prostatitis are given a course of antibiotics which needs to be continued for a month or so along with pain-relieving medications. But other medicines such as non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs and alpha-blockers may be required to help relieve the symptoms.
- Prostate massage: When the prostatitis is a long-drawn affair without any signs of improvement, then the doctor may massage the prostate through the wall of the back passage. Gloves and gel are used to make the massage more comfortable.
- Surgical intervention: Rarely surgery is an option for men suffering from prostatitis. In this surgery, the affected part of the prostate gland is surgically removed. It is not often done since there is a risk of making the symptoms worse and lead to a number of side-effects.
- Complementary therapies: You may be suggested to explore some other complementary therapies such as massage, reflexology, acupuncture, hypnotherapy and aromatherapy for instance. They can help in relieving stress which will make you more relaxed. Techniques such as deep breathing, meditation and listening to music also help. Besides, sitz baths can also be helpful while self-massage of the perianal area can offer some relief from the pelvic floor issues.
- Dietary Considerations: Some foods are thought to irritate the urinary tract and such foods include cranberries and cranberry juice, alcohol, spicy foods, acidic foods and chocolate. Being aware of the potential irritants and the number of foods that can be taken, the symptoms can be controlled.
Also note that when you are suffering from prostatitis, you are likely to suffer from sexual problems. It is important to take such problems into consideration and seek proper medical attention. And if the patient is older than 50 years, he should undergo an annual routine examination which may include a rectal examination along with a prostate-specific antigen test.
It is essential to understand that in order to receive the most suitable treatment option, it is important to consult with an expert at the onset of the symptoms. When you have difficulty in urinating or urination is unusually frequent or painful or that you suffer from painful ejaculation, talk to your physician. Blood in urine, fevers, chills, groin pain are some of the symptoms and it is essential to be aware of the issue and take the right measure at the beginning.
Kerala has been severely affected by floods due to the unusually high amount of rainfall which the state has so far received in the month of August 2018. Due to this massive natural calamity, more than 100 people have lost their lives, 85000 people have been displaced and 14 districts are currently put on high alert. This happens to be the worst flood to hit Kerala in the last 100 years.
Understanding the cause of the flood
From the mid-evening of 14th August, heavy rainfall has been witnessed by Kerala, which lead to overflooding of water, as the dams were also filled up to their full capacity.
The state had received 310 mm of rain within the first 24 hours. Most of the dams got opened as the level of water increased due to heavy rainfall, hence causing flood in the low-lying areas of the region.
How is the Govt planning to deal with the situation?
The Central Government has sanctioned Rs 100 crore as assistance to deal with the situation and has also stepped up the relief efforts in the region.
State Govt. of Kerala intends to take all the measures through their highly efficient primary health care network.
Presently, they are also relocating people from hazardous areas along the river banks.
How floods can impact the health of people
Contamination of drinking facilities
Increased risk of infection of waterborne diseases
Contamination of food
Health measures that one can undertake
Drinking water should be boiled before consumption.
Disinfect the dishes in which food has to be consumed.
Use a disinfectant to clean your homes or wash the surface with hot soapy water and rinse with chlorine bleach.
Do not touch or use any wet electrical equipment.
Keep medication kit handy.
Areas which are near river banks should ensure that snakes and rodents do not enter their home.
Do not neglect any cuts and bruises as they can develop an infection.
Wash your hands with clean water before eating.
Use insect repellants.
I am 22 feb 14 I done colonoscopy it's shows I have 2nd grade hemmroids after two days I ate panner and chicken biryani Feb 16 from then to now I am suffering with gastritis problem. Stomach pain. I am not gng clg till now all doctors Saying you don't have any problem it's simple gas acidity etc than y I am not cure till now tq you for advising doctors please.
I'm am 15y I do have a stressful life and I am under auruyadic medication but still I have hair fall What kind of food to eat to reduce the worst hair fall.
nderstanding the basic constitution or genetic code of a person is the most challenging part in homoeopathy.For constitutional prescription in homoeopathic remedies, understanding the patient is most important. In the same manner, in astrology, understanding nature of planets, houses and signs is important.
Skin deterioration with age is more than a merely cosmetic problem. A deeper understanding of the physiological basis of skin aging will facilitate progress in the treatment of the unwelcome sequelae of aging skin, both cosmetic and pathogenic.
A new branch in pain management allows a doctor to proceed further without surgical intervention. The complete process is under guidance of experts and the painful area is targeted first.