Doctor in GUPTA Nursing Home
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Treatment of H.I.V
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Liver Problems Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Irritable Bowel Syndrome (Ibs) Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Treatment for Constipation Treatment
Submit a review for GUPTA Nursing HomeYour feedback matters!
I am a obese person and I wanted to know if I take optimum nutrition's cla will it help in my weight loss?
Best Ayurvedic Panchkarma Shirobasti
- It is the best among the Murdha Taila (Head oil applications).
- It is done in facial paralysis, psychiatric problems, diseases of eyes, chronic headache and in various neurological deficits.
- It is done after other purificatory therapies.
The hair of the patient must be cut short or even shaved .
- It is done in the Morning and evening or in the night in our vishwavallabh ayurvedic panchkarma center.
TRADITIONAL METHOD OF SHIROBASTI-
Patient should be made to sit in a chair with hand and back rest.
- Lubrication and sudation are done prior to this.
- A leather cap of 10 - 12 inches height is fixed on the head.
- Piece of cloth with 3-4 inche breadth and 150 - 200 cms length is smeared with black gram paste and tied around the bottom of the cap.
This is done to prevent oil leakage.
- Warm oilis poured in the cap upto 1.1/2 inches height.
- During,this time the patient should not shake his head, laugh or sneeze.
- The patient should retain the oil till exudation appears in ears, mouth and nose or till the painful symptoms subside.
- For vata it is done for 30-40 minutes.
- For pitta 20-30 minutes.
- For kapha 15-20 minutes and 10-15 minutes for healthy people.
- Then the oil is removed from the cap and the cap is also removed.
- Shoulders, neck and back are massaged well and a warm water bath is given.
-Curnam is applied on the scalp after bath.
Indications of Shirobasti :-
- Headache mild to severe
- Migraine headache
- Hypertension or high blood pressure
- Travel stress
- Hemicranias or Severe recurring vascular headache
- Insomnia (Lack of sleep)
- Facial Paralysis
- Trigeminal neuralgia
- Nostrils dryness
- Burning sensation of scalp
- Optic Atrophy
- Tinnitus or experience sounds like whistling, ringing or roaring.
It is a growing concern that today even kids as young as ten years old suffer from graying of hair.
It was a very rare phenomenon even a few years ago but it is increasing every day. While there are many reasons that cause early graying of hair, the most common reason is possibly pollution, lack of proper nutrition and stress.
Today even children are not out of bounds of stress and hence graying of hair starts as early as in a ten-year-old. But to prevent graying of hair you have to know about it a little.
Hence read on to know more:
- Every hair follicle has melanocytes, which are hair pigmentation producing cells. When a hair strand grows out of a hair follicle, melanocytes inject melanin into the strand that makes the hair colored.
- Usually, with age, the melanocytes slowly stop producing the melanin, thus making the hair strands turn the first grey and then white.
- But due to some reasons like some kinds of illness or stress or lack of nutrition, the melanocytes might stop producing enough melanin before time. This is what causes premature graying of hair.
- The kind of illnesses that might cause premature graying of hair includes hyperthyroidism, hormonal imbalances, hypothyroidism, and pernicious anemia and so on.
- It can also be caused by excessive damage to the hair that happens from the effect of using chemical dyes frequently, keeping the scalp unclean and effect of some high dosage drugs.
- Since the reasons of premature graying of hair are varied, it is suggested that for the treatment you consult a good trichologist first before trying anything for yourself.
- For one thing, using dyes that contain ammonia to color your hair would be a mistake that would further aggravate the problem. But unfortunately, that is what most people do.
- If you too are facing the problem of premature graying of hair, make sure you consult a good trichologist to find out the reason behind the problem.
- Once the reason is clear it would be much easier to find a solution too. If the only option you have is to color your hair, make sure you use a color that contains no ammonia.
- Hence using something natural like the henna would be a good idea. And if you are fortunate to still have a mane of hair that has not started to gray yet, make sure you take proper care of it.
- Get vaccinated. Influenza is the only respiratory virus preventable by vaccination.
- Keep hands clean. Wash hands with soap and water or use hand sanitizer often.
- Cover your mouth and nose. Always cover your mouth and nose when you cough or sneeze.
- Don't touch your face unnecessarily.
- Eat right.
- Stay home.
These seven rules are simple enough that most can follow them:
- Avoid Dieting: By dieting, you're setting yourself up to gain more weight than ever.
- Avoid Fat-free: Fat doesn't make you fat; you need fat in your diet to help you process certain nutrients.
- Sit down to eat: Eating more slowly and savoring your meal boosts levels of two hormones that make you feel fuller.
- Plan your meals and snacks: Planning your responses to hunger helps you shed pounds faster.
- Eat protein: Those who eat moderately high levels of protein (including organic animal protein) are twice as likely to lose weight and keep it off as those who don't eat much protein.
- Move around "fit people stay fit by having fun"
- Watch less tv: nearly 30 percent of people who watch more than four hours of tv a day have a BMI of 30 or higher.
People who have a high body mass index (BMI) and high waist circumference, as well as a high waist-to-hip ratio, are said to be at much greater risk of type 2 diabetes. Essentially, abdominal fat is caused by a sedentary lifestyle and a diet high in carbohydrates, full-fat dairy products and saturated fat from red meat.
I got checked bp yesterday it was 100. And they give me saline. After that bp was normal. Again today same body paining. But somewhat headache and confusion gone. How should I overcome this completely. Please help. Any home remedies.
Sir mere bahut dino se kharash ho rahi ha aur kharash se zakgam ho jate ha or lgta weight bhi loss ho raha ha kya problem ho sakta ha please sir bataye.
Diabetes or madhumeha, is a serious disease that affects many people worldwide today. Diabetes, which is referred to as maha-roga is the excess of glucose in blood. As a result, you cannot consume sweetened food, get excess urges to drink water or urinate. However, Ayurveda has the most effective solutions to control diabetes naturally.
Read on to know what best natural medications are there to cure diabetes:
1. Gymnema Sylvestre or Gurmar
It is one of the most effective remedies to diabetes. It is a hypoglycemic component, which makes it ideal for treating diabetes. It helps in reducing dependency on insulin by regeneration of residual beta cells of the pancreas.
2. Coccinia indica
It is another herb which regulates diabetes very well. This plant contains components which, after consumption of carbohydrates, prevent the sudden increase in blood glucose level. It can also prevent any adverse effect on other organs of the body due to diabetes. It is found to reduce oxidative stress amongst diabetes patients by surging the Vitamin-C levels in the plasma, and also prevents the fluctuations in fatty acid levels amongst diabetes patients.
3. Azadirachta Indica or neem
It is one of the most common household antiseptics and a wonderful cure for diabetes. It enables high glucose tolerance, and also prevents diabetic neuropathy, which may cause severe fatalities.
4. Morus Indica or Mulberry
It is a food that is experimentally proven to reduce diabetes. Daily consumption of mulberry leaves for 15 days at a stretch have been beneficial in limiting approximately 38% of diabetes cases among its consumers. It also protects you against oxidative stress by building the antioxidant defense system of the body, and is also known to correct any lipid-profile abnormality. It also delays the possibility of the appearance of cataract as a result of diabetes.
5. Momordica Charantia or bitter gourd
It is another common remedy found in most Indian households. Even though it is extremely bitter in taste, its medicinal properties are exemplary, and are extensively used in Ayurvedic medicines. It also targets the beta cells of the pancreas to help boost up insulin secretion by increasing their number. Bitter gourd also helps to release more insulin by way of regeneration of the pancreas.
6. Eugenia Jambolana or Indian Jamun
The Ayurvedic cure reduces blood sugar level and increases the release of insulin. The extract of "jamun" seeds help in healing of wounds quicker, usually impaired by diabetes.
7. Trigonella Foenum or methi
It is another household ingredient that serves medicinal purposes in case of diabetes patients. Even 1gm of fenugreek seeds could reduce diabetes sharply in a short span of 2 months. This benefit is because of the presence of diosgenin, a compound with hypoglycemic properties.
However, all these medicinal plants should be advisably consumed under proper guidance from professional practitioners only.