Find numerous Neurosurgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurosurgeons online in Satara and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sunil Yadav
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Hepatitis B Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Brain Tumor Surgery
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Accident Injuries Treatment
Hepatitis C Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sunil YadavYour feedback matters!
My age is just 24. Height 5 ft11 inch. Weight 80 kg. Unmarried.since 1 and half year I am having many body problems like numbness and tingling in whole body. Whole body bone and muscle weakness .chest and belly fat enlargement. Doctor had all test all are normal except my serum testosterone since 1 and half year is always lower than 3 ng/ml. Since 1 and half year it is always on lower side. Today I had ultrasound of testicle it shows right measures 2.5 cm*1.5 cm and left 2.5 cm*1.6 cm.it shows bilateral pampiniform plexus on both testis appear prominent on valsalva measuring 2 mm (left side) and 3 mm (right side. Mild varicocele. Epidydimal cyst on left testicle measuring 0.2*0.2 cm.is it the cause of low serum testosterone since 1 and half year?
What's Diabetic neuropathy? What are the Causes & the remedies. Is it due to severe Nerve damage? Who's qualified to look Into this. What are the proper drugs. Pls. Explain.
1) suffering from parkinson for more than 28 years. 2) age 57, male, weight around 35-40kg recent diagnosis 1) 2 months back pet scan was done diagnosis-ed as psp medications 1) syndopa plus tab 2 times, pacitine, neurobian, amantrel night 2) recent prescriptions of syndopa plus 3 times a day aggravated 3) increasing of pacitine 2 times, straining my eyes observations 1) morning I am feeling stable till I take syndopa plus. Syndopa is causing sudden walking imbalance and walking on toes. Syndopa is slightly improving grip but not able to walk 2) amantrel started taking morning, night and stopped syndopa causing acute weakness after 2 days becoming extremely weak 3) by taking amantrel night and morning and taking syndopa plus tab in the morning and 1tab syndopa in the evening improved slightly 4) syndopa full tab is having effect for 3-4 hours, tab is having effect 2-3 hours 5) after syndopa effect I am becoming stable again am able todo little work 6) frequent urination in night (male incontinence due to parkinson?) what options? questions 1) any alternative prescription for syndopa so that I can improve my walking condition 2) frequent urinals any way to control. 3) after syndopa drug intake, problem to perform any work 4) amantrel is having stabilizing effect, syndopa causing walking imbalance so how I can I improve my condition?
Parkinson's disease is a neurodegenerative condition that affects your brain cells which produce dopamine and thus hampering all kinds of motor functioning and other emotional responses. After the disease is diagnosed, medication and therapy can help to provide relief from the symptoms to a large extent but a permanent cure is not possible.
The disorder does not have a definite set of causes. A small percentage of the cases have been related to hereditary factors and others have a range of environmental causes associated with them.
1. Genetic factors:
Specific gene mutations and gene variations have been proved to cause Parkinson's, such as SNCA, PARK2, PARK7, PINK1 and LRRK2. These make or recycle proteins which are linked to the disease.
Research shows that men are at a 1.75 times greater risk of developing the condition than women are. Also, age plays a role with most cases occurring after the age of 60.
2. Environmental factors:
Regular exposure to inorganic insecticides, pesticides, herbicides and heavy metals or other toxins may cause the disorder. In rare cases, Parkinson's disease occurs in the aftermath of a severe head injury or immune disorders.
The symptoms can be classified into two broad categories-
1. Motor symptoms:
- The hand tremors when in resting position
- The grip loosens
- Walking slows down
- Facial muscles freeze partially
- Speech is slurred
- Balance is disturbed
- Swallowing is painful
- Urination is abnormally frequent
- Dementia-like symptoms are seen
- There is involuntary twitching of the fingers and toes
- Repetition of the same movement in quick succession is nearly impossible
2. Non-motor symptoms:
- Dental problems
- Vision impairment
- Skin disorders
- Panic attacks
- Excessive secretion of saliva
- Extreme weight loss or gain
- Sexual problems
- Loss of sense of smell
- Lowering of the pitch of the voice
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Neurosurgeon.