Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in rahimatpur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sandip Pawar
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sandip PawarYour feedback matters!
I am ivf transfer patient 8 weeks 5 days pregnancy Dr. advised me geston injection daily but iamtaking alternative days from 7th week onwards because of pain it causes any problem pl. Tells pl. Give some advice.
PMS is often treated as a joke but for many women, it is a monthly nightmare. Muscle cramps, headaches, bloating, breast tenderness, anxiety and depression are common symptoms of PMS. Though there is no set cure for PMS here are a few tips that will help you deal with it.
- Set an exercise routine: Exercising not only helps you maintain weight but also helps dealing with PMS. You only need to set aside 30 minutes a day for a brisk walk, jog, swim or even dance. Aerobic exercises improve blood circulation, ease stress and help the brain release happy hormones.
- Change your diet: If you are feeling bloated and depressed, cut back on simple carbohydrates like sugar and fat and increase your consumption of complex carbohydrates like fruits, vegetables and whole grains. Do not attempt a low carb diet to lose weight if you suffer from PMS. Reducing the simple carbohydrates in the body and increasing the complex carbohydrates keeps you body feeling full for longer and increases the serotonin levels in the body.
- Quit alcohol and caffeine: Drinking a glass of wine or a cup of coffee may give you temporary relief from PMS symptoms but in the long run they aggravate your PMS symptoms such as headaches, breast tenderness and mood swings. Alcohol may also contribute towards lowering the magnesium levels in your body and thereby make you feel bloated.
- Relax: One of the effects of PMS is to make you feel anxious and tense. The easiest way to address this is by learning to relax. Try meditation or yoga for half an hour every morning. This will improve your overall health as well as soothe muscle pains.
- Take a few supplements: Research says that certain fatty acids like Omega 3 and linoleic acid can lower irritability and body aches associated with PMS. Calcium is also known to help ease PMS symptoms. Getting these nutrients in the required levels may not be possible only through your daily meals. Hence, you can also consider supplements to ease your pains.
- Use Birth control pills: Birth control pills with the drospirenone hormone can help ease symptoms of severe PMS. Menstruation is often accompanied by a drop in estrogen levels that can lead to migraines. Birth control pills also regulates your hormones and hence avoids these fluctuations. It also keeps your ovaries from releasing eggs every month and hence reduces the intensity of the associated cramps.
- Talk to people: You are not alone when it comes to PMS. Instead of keeping quiet about your discomfort, talk to people who may be experiencing something similar. Sharing your problems will introduce you to new ways of dealing with it. You could also get online support through various discussion groups.
I am 37 yes old female. Pregnant for 3.5 months. I am having sleeping disorder since my second trimester started. I sleep at night but after 2-3 hrs I wake up could not able to sleep. I tried everything from hot milk to meditation nothing is working. My doctor prescribed me with medicine to sleep valium 10 mg in night.
My daughter is 26. She has crohn' s disease for last 8 yrs. She took infliximab last year 3 doses & is quite fit now. She continues medicines like pentasa & azoran. She is married for last 2. 5 yrs. Can she concieve a healthy baby? Please advise.
Main, Dr Sanjeev, aaj hum log discuss karenge about proteins, proteins ke baare mein and mera jo manana hai aur jo science bhi kehti hai, ki proteins ka bahut accha shrot hota hai anda. Hum Log ek hindu rashtra hai almost, hum log hindu dharm ko mante hain. Jyadater toh vegetarian or nonvegetarian Ki baatein hoti hain. Basically, Jo anda hota hai woh bhi ek vegetarian source hai, jo ki murgi se hota hai aur usme koi fertilization nahi hota aur woh kisi ki jeev hatya nahi karte hain. Ek anda lagbag saat gram ka hota hai, ek ande mein lagbhag 6 gram protein hota hai. Ek 2 se leke 5 saal tak ke bachche ko agar 2 ande khilate hain matlab 12 gram proteins khilate hain to lagbhag uski protein requirement hum puri kar lete hain or 30 milligram isme calcium hota hai, vitamin D hota hai. Anda apne aap mein sampurnta bhojan hai. Ande mein do cheez nahi hoti hain, ek toh carbohydrate nahi hota hai and dusra usme Vitamin C nahi hota. Agar anda hum cereals ke sath Khaye ya thoda fruits ke sath Khaye ya sabji ke sath khaye toh woh apne aap mein wholesomeness pradan kar deta hai. Doodh ke baare mein kehna chahunga ke doodh bahut achha hai, but 70% doodh milawati milta hai, doodh Jalne ka darr rehta hai, bahane ka darr rehta hai aur doodh is waqt 60-70 rupay kilo mil raha hai, jo ek aam insaan thik se afford nahi kar pata. Eggs bahut accha protein ka source hota hai. Proteins ka kaam hai hamari bodybuilding, hamari bones ki development, hamare sharir mein hormones, hamari bahut sari activities Jo hamari protein dependent hoti hain, hormones khastor se. Woh humko protein ke dwara milta hai aur jo anda hai usme sare essential amino acids, sab kuch easily digestible hai. Duniya mein jo bhi protein available hai hum usko ande se hai compare karte hain, egg is called gold sati nary proteins. Parantu anda kabhi kachcha nahi khana chahiye, ande ko hamesha ubal ke ya pakake hee khana chahiye Ande ko aap kisi tarike se bhi kar sakte hain chahe woh ubla hua ho,chahe woh scrambled ho, chahe omelette ho, chahe bhujia ho, chahe cake ho kisi tarike se bhi kha sakte hain.