Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in rahimatpur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sandip PawarYour feedback matters!
I had unprotected sex with my gf on 26 Jan and I am not sure whether my sperms have entered into her body. What should I do now? How to detect it? Any help would be appreciated.
Hello. Can we do both side sex I mean at vagina and ass I had listen that there is some disadvantage of doing sex in ass do you people think so.
Hello sir, My friend had unprotected sex but he is not sure that he has ejaculated he has gave her partner I pill after 5 hours of sex but from the day of sex his partners lower abdomen is paining so plz can you consult.
Hi, I am suffering from thyroid Tsh-6.10,pcod and overweight and also having a conceiving problem. Doctor prescribed me Thyronorm 25 mcg. Should I take metformin and folic acid for pcod and conceiving problem. Is it ok to take metformin with Thyronorm.
I had my periods during the 1st week of august and my periods stayed for about 10 days and then on the 26th of august I had unprotected sex but took an ipill within 1 hour but I still haven't had any withdrawal bleeding. Could I be pregnant? When should I take a test?
Hello mam Am 22 years old and 5 months pregnant second time. I have a baby girl first aged 15 months. In my second pregnancy am having some watery substance coming out of vagina evenly. What may b the cause for that. Does having sex daily is the reason or something else. Please help me out. Thanking you.
While meditation can improve your overall well being considerably, it can take some time for you to master this art, especially if you're a beginner. Follow these simple do’s and don’ts, even if you’re a novice, you can be well on your way to finding inner peace, happiness, focus and the holistic health benefits that come with the daily practice of this art (and science).
The Don’ts of Meditation
1. Don’t do it with too many expectations
It can do more harm than good if you go into meditation with a baggage of expectations. You need to go into it with an open mind, while letting go of all your hopes, goals and expectations. Most importantly, to experience inner peace and stillness, you have to persevere, even if the results do not match your expectations.
2. Don’t worry about interruptions
Meditation is all about letting go and learning to go with the flow. So, don’t get flustered if you experience interruptions and have to get back to your meditative mindset several times.
3. Don’t look upon meditation as a quick-fix for your problems
Considered to be an effective treatment for stress and worries, meditation should not be taken up with the thinking that your problems would be resolved in no time. The effects of meditation may not show up for months to come. Patience is the key when it comes to meditation.
The Do’s of Meditation
4. Do meditate in a quiet spot
Whether you’re doing it alone, at home or in a group, it is always good to meditate in a place where you will not be distracted by your surroundings. Your meditation can break even at the slightest noise, so pick the quietest spot possible.
5. Do meditate in a group
For a beginner, meditating alone can be difficult and discouraging. You require a great deal of mental effort and determination to just sit still and not do anything. So, it’s good to go at it with the help of others who have been practicing it for sometime as their struggles and experiences may teach you a lot.
6. Do take the help of technology to improve your meditation
Apart from books, even technological tools like podcasts and apps can aid in improving your meditation knowledge and skills. While podcasts on meditation can be downloaded and viewed anytime, anywhere; apps can be used to time your meditation or even to divert any calls or messages that you may receive while you’re meditating, thus, preventing any form of distraction.
7. Do experiment and vary your practice
In order to stave off boredom that might arise from pursuing just one kind of meditation style, you could vary your practice with a myriad of meditation styles, ranging from a body targeted meditation to a breath focused one.
8. Always opt for the sitting position
It’s extremely important to get your body to differentiate between sleep and meditation. The body of a beginner can easily mistake meditation for sleep. For this reason, it is best to be always in a seated position when meditating. You could use blankets or pillows to increase your comfort level.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
I had sex with my gf and I hv given her i pil after 28 hours of sex and after 7-8 days her bleeding was there and her pregnancy test is negative and one month and 5-6 days are over but her periods have not come yet pls help
Female infertility is considered as the inability of conceiving. As per WHO it is described as the inability to be pregnant, maintain and carry forward a pregnancy to its full term. It is often of two types:
- Primary Infertility: This is the inability to give birth to a baby either due to the inability to become pregnant or maintain a pregnancy, which includes stillborn and miscarriage.
- Secondary Infertility: This refers to the inability to give birth when there is already a live birth or the woman was pregnant.
The causes of infertility can vary from being acquired or genetic. However, following factors are largely responsible for infertility:
- Genetic: Some genes can lead to mutation leading to infertility like, in case of BMP15 gene there is a hypergonadotrophic ovarian failure which causes infertility.
- Acquired: This is caused by factors like age, smoking, sexually transmitted diseases, obesity, body weight, eating disorders, diseases like diabetes, thrombophilia and also radiation and chemotherapy.
The treatment for infertility usually depends on the cause, age, duration of time for which a person has been infertile and preference of the patient. Infertility is believed to be a complex disorder and the treatment involves a huge amount of physical, financial and psychological commitments. All this also requires a lot of time. Some women might need just a minimum of two therapies to attain fertility while others might require different treatment before they can conceive.
Treatment is largely aimed to restore the fertility either by means of medication and surgery or help in reproduction with the help of some procedures.
Fertility Restoration through medication
This is the main treatment for women who are infertile because of ovulation disorders. These drugs include:
- Gonadotropins: These are injected to stimulate the ovaries. Drugs like Menopur, Repronex, Follistim AQ, Gonal-F, Bravelle restore the production of eggs, while Ovidrel and Pregnyl are used for maturing the eggs and for their release.
- Clomiphene citrate: This is taken orally and stimulates ovulation by releasing more Follicle Stimulating Hormone and Luteinizing Hormone from the pituitary gland.
- Metformin: This is used in females who have PCOS and also when insulin resistance plays a major role in infertility.
- Bromocriptine: Used when the infertility is caused due to excess prolactin production.
- Letrozole: This also induces ovulation
Fertility Restoration through surgery
Surgical procedures can amend the problem of infertility. However, these treatments are very rare these days owing to the success of other fertility treatments. These include:
- Tubal ligation reversal surgery: In case a tubal ligation has been performed it can be reversed by reconnecting the tubes again through surgery.
- Hysteroscopic surgery: This corrects or removes the abnormalities that cause infertility. This surgery can correct the shape of the uterus, remove endometrial polyps and improve chance of getting pregnant.
- Tubal surgeries: In case of blocked fallopian tubes laproscopic surgery can be performed to dilate the tubes, removed blockages or create a new opening.
Assistance in Reproduction through techniques
The most common used techniques for reproduction assistance are:
- Intrauterine insemination or IUI: In this about million healthy sperms are put in the uterus at the time of ovulation.
- Assisted reproductive technology: In this mature eggs are retrieved from a woman and this is then fertilized with sperms in a dish in the lab. Once the fertilization is done the embryo is placed in the uterus for further development. IVF is the most common and effective assisted reproductive technology. This procedure takes place over weeks with several blood tests and hormone injections.
Dealing with infertility is not easy and can be emotionally and physically draining. To cope with the various tests and treatments of infertility one should be fully prepared, eat a healthy diet, exercise reach out for help and support of family and friends and look for other options like a donor egg, adoption or no children.
If you wish to discuss any other problem, Consult an IVF Specialist.
I am planing for pregnancy can I use green tea 2 cups a day and 1 hour walk daly buz my weight is 75 and my age is 21.
- Coffee has been unfairly demonized. The truth is that it's actually very healthy.
- Coffee is high in antioxidants, and studies show that coffee drinkers live longer, and have a reduced risk of type 2 diabetes, Parkinson's disease, Alzheimer's and numerous other diseases
After insertion IUCD before five days, my wife feeling leakage of excess lukoria from vagina. Dr. Advised her five day antibiotic with mefnaic acid and antacid. Whats the reason.
There are many different ways that aloe vera can be used to improve overall health, and it is even a useful asset if you are trying to prevent cancer or stop it from spreading any further. Aloe vera possesses a number of antioxidant and anti-inflammatory compounds that can reduce swelling and inflammation throughout the body, which can put extra strain on your system, making it more difficult for the body to fight off the cancer. You can drink aloe vera juice every day to enjoy these benefits.
This is a painful condition of the elbow affecting children below the age of 5 years. It is caused by a pull on the arm with the forearm in a state of internal rotation. It is not the fall but the prevention of fall that causes the problem. Usually it occurs when the mother pulls the child by arm to put him on the other side while turning in bed. Sometimes when the child has a tendency to fall from the bed he, holds the bed sheet to prevent the fall, the whole body weight gives the momentum to internal rotation at the elbow joint and the upper/lower radio ulnar joint is partly dislocated.
It is a very painful condition the affected limb appears to be paralyzed
It is an orthopaedic emergency and the child should be taken to an orthopaedic surgeon or to the casualty department of a hospital immediately.
The x-ray usually does not show any abnormality.
Reduction of the joint displacement is easy. A cuff and collar sling is usually adequate.
If the condition becomes recurrent, a plaster may have to be applied for 2-3 weeks.
No medicine is required.
A chocolate is usually sufficient to bring a smile on the face of the child and parents.
महिलाओं और पुरूषो में बांझपन या अनुवंसिक्ता
बांझपन या अनुवंसिक्ता क्या है?
एक वर्ष तक प्रयास करते रहने के बाद अगर गर्भधारण नहीं होता तो उसे बन्ध्यता या अनुर्वरता कहते हैं।
बांझपन, प्रजनन प्रणाली की एक बीमारी है जिसके कारण किसी महिला के गर्भधारण में विकृति आ जाती है। गर्भधारण एक जटिल प्रक्रिया है जो कई बातों पर निर्भर करती है- पुरुष द्वारा स्वस्थ शुक्राणु तथा महिला द्वारा स्वस्थ अंडों का उत्पादन,
अबाधित गर्भ नलिकाएं ताकि शुक्राणु बिना किसी रुकावट के अंडों तक पहुंच सके, मिलने के बाद अंडों को निषेचित करने की शुक्राणु की क्षमता, निषेचित अंडे की महिला के गर्भाशय में स्थापित होने की क्षमता तथा गर्भाशय की स्थिति।
अंत में गर्भ के पूरी अवधि तक जारी रखने के लिए गर्भाशय का स्वस्थ होना और भ्रूण के विकास के लिए महिला के हारमोन का अनुकूल होना जरूरी है। इनमें से किसी एक में विकृति आने का परिणाम बांझपन हो सकता है।
बांझपन क्यों होता है ?
पुरुषों में प्रजनन क्षमता में कमी का सबसे सामान्य कारण शुक्राणु का कम या नहीं होना है। कभी-कभी शुक्राणु का गड़बड़ होना या अंडों तक पहुंचने से पहले ही उसका मर जाना भी एक कारण होता है। महिलाओं में बांझपन का सबसे सामान्य कारण मासिक-चक्र में गड़बड़ी है। इसके अलावा गर्भ-नलिकाओं का बंद होना, गर्भाशय में विकृति या जननांग में गड़बड़ी के कारण भी अक्सर गर्भपात हो सकता है।
क्या अनुर्वरता केवल औरतों के कारण होती है?
नहीं, यह केवल औरत के कारण नहीं होती। केवल एक तिहाई सन्दर्भों में अनुर्वरता औरत के कारण होती है। दूसरे एक तिहाई में पुरूष के कारण होती है। शेष एक तिहाई में औरत और मर्द के मिले जुले कारणों से या अज्ञात कारणों से होती है।
पुरूषों में अनुर्वरता के क्या कारण होते हैं?
पुरूषों में अनुर्वरता के कारण हैं
(1) शुक्राणु बनने की समस्य - बहुत कम शुक्राणू या बिलकुल नहीं।
(2) अण्डे तक पहुंच कर उसे उर्वर बनाने में शुक्राणु की असमर्थता - शुक्राणु की असामान्य आकृति या बनावट उसे सही ढंग से आगे बढ़ पाने में रोकती है।
(3) कई बार पुरूषों में जन्मजात ऐसी समस्या होती है जो कि उनके शुक्राणुओं को प्रभावित करती है।
(4) अन्य सन्दर्भों में किसी बीमारी या चोट के परिणाम स्वरूप समस्या शुरू हो जाती है।
पुरूष में अनुर्वरता का खतरा किन चीज़ों से बढ़ जाता है?
पुरूष के सम्पूर्ण स्वास्थ्य एवं जीवन शैली का प्रभाव शुक्राणुओं की संख्या और गुणवत्ता पर प्रभाव पड़ता है। जिन चीज़ों से शुक्राणुओं की संख्या और गुणवत्ता घटती है उस में शामिल हैं।
- मदिरा एवं ड्रग्स
- वातावरण का विषैलापन जैसे कीटनाशक दवाएं
- सिगरेट पीना
- मम्पस का इतिहास
- विशिष्ट दवाँ।
- कैंसर के कारण रेडिएशन।
औरतों में अनुर्वरता के क्या कारण होते हैं?
औरतों में अनुर्वरता के कारण हैं -
(1) अण्डा देने में कठिनाई
(2) बन्द अण्डवाही ट्यूबें
(3) गर्भाशय की स्थिति की समस्या
(4) युटरीन फाइवरॉयड कहलाने वाले गर्भाशय के लम्पस।
किन चीज़ों से महिला में अनुर्वरकता का खतरा बढ़ जाता है?
बच्चें को जन्म देने में बहुत सी चीजें प्रभाव डाल सकती हैं। इनमें शामिल हैं -
(1) बढ़ती उम्र
(3) पोषण की कमी
(4) अधिक वजन या कम वजन
(7) यौन संक्रमिक रोग
(8) हॉरमोन्स में बदलाव लाने वाली स्वास्थ्य सम्बन्धी समस्याएं।
I hav completed my 9th mnth of pregnancy need to knw that is dere any change in the movements of the baby. Is it fast or is it normal or slow or smtym fast or slow.
We are planning for a baby and I need some information regarding the same. After sex with my partner it seems that lot of semen come out from vagina. Is it normal or we are doing sex wrongly. Kindly help me out. Thanks.
Iam a 24 year girl. I had pcos detected 6 months back. Is there any chance of reoccurance of pcos because of stress and tension?
5 Tips for a Smoother Transition to Menopause
Menopause is such a major stage in woman's life. But unlike puberty, its effect is more on the depressing side than fulfilling. Women who are going through the menopausal stage tend to experience changes in their body that they are not prepared for yet. Menopause signifies the end of a woman's fertility period and that may change a lot of things about her. Her ways, personality, lifestyle, and even marriage may be affected by this condition.
There are many ways to deal with menopause if only to smoothen its effect among females. Here are some tips to guide you through it:
1. Lead a healthier lifestyle
Menopause won't affect your body so much if you are accustomed living healthy. Stop smoking for that would dry up your skin and affect many of your internal organs. Stay clear of alcohol as your body will have lower tolerance of it as you get older. The permissible alcohol limit for women is 40ml per week. This time usually also corresponds to the time when children are leaving home for higher education, hence you can pay more attention to yourself and get into a regular lifestyle.
2. Watch your diet
What you eat is who you are. Be sure that you eat lots of vitamin-rich foods that would put your body well in shape. During the menopausal stage, your body will require a diet that is high in fiber and calcium. Make sure to pile up your plate with naturally coloured foods to get all the nutrients.
The best and the fastest way to keep your body in shape is still through regular exercise. The peri-menopausal stage will make your body feel tired more than usual. Counter that by living a more active lifestyle. Work out more often. Muscle aches and fatigue tend to go away with the daily flexing of bones and muscles. Have enough exposure of sunlight i.e. around 30 min per day between 10am-3pm, to get vitamin D into your bones.
4. Take hormonal pills
There are many pills available at drug stores and pharmacies that contain the women's hormones progesterone and estrogen or derivatives of it. These pills are going to help greatly in countering the changes that your body is expected to go through. However, these medications can only be obtained with proper prescription so talk to your health provider about it.
5. Have a positive outlook of life after menopause:
Consider it as a life free of period and pregnancy worries instead of a time of lost youth. Yoga and meditation can be extremely beneficial to reduce hot flushes and to overcome dryness and weakness of the genital muscles.