Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in rahimatpur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sandip PawarYour feedback matters!
Orthopedic disorders include all the health issues and ailments that are related to the muscles, joints and ligaments. Orthopedic disorders are so widespread and so large in number that it is very difficult to list all of them down. However, among them the four most common orthopedic disorders are:
- Arthritis: It is a chronic and a long lasting orthopedic disorder in which you witness the swelling or inflammation of one or more joints in the body. This condition is very painful in nature and it tends to deteriorate gradually. This condition usually affects elderly people and it also worsens with age which ultimately causes stiffness of the joints and limits your routine body movements.
- Osteoarthritis: This is a degenerative joint disorder which leads to immense pain and discomfort in the joints of the body. This is one of the most serious forms of orthopedic disease that has been noticed. This disease involves degradation and decline in the overall quality of the bones and joints in the affected areas.
- Lower back pain: This condition refers to periods of pain and discomfort in the lower part of your spinal area. This condition is very common nowadays and as a result of this pain, your back usually becomes tender, swollen and stiff. This pain also stops you from doing your overall routine activities.
- Rheumatoid arthritis: It is an orthopedic disorder in which there is severe swelling in a particular joint, accompanied by small lumps on the affected area that further degrade the external appearance of the skin. In case of adults, this disorder lasts for a lifetime and worsens with time, if left untreated.
Related Tip: "4 Common Orthopedic Problems Faced By Aged People"
My 8 months daughter is yet to get adjusted to the solid food. She doesn't eat much. Only 2 to 3 tsp. She likes only to be breastfeed. Please let me know what can I do so that she adjusts to the solid food.
After first time sex h getting a lot of bleeding and pain continually. 5 days has gone but no relief in pain and bleeding please help me sir.
Physiotherapic approaches for sports injuries
What role does physiotherapy play in treating injuries?
The recent t20 world cup 2016 match between India and Australia held in Mohali saw some action as well as injuries. Yuvraj Singh faced an ankle sprain while he was batting and was helped by immediate attention by a physiotherapist to resume the winning match.
What are the types of injuries related to cricket?
The most common injuries related to the gentleman's game are:
- hamstring strain
- low back pain
- side strain
- shoulder pain
- sprained ankle
How does physiotherapy help an individual?
A physiotherapist assesses your muscle strength and the range of movement in your joints and advises on techniques and exercises to bring back the mobility of your injured muscles or inflamed joints.
Physiotherapy is a physical therapy that takes care of the overall well-being of the body esp. The muscular part which is most affected when you play or exercise. Three of the main approaches a physiotherapist may use are:
- education and advice- tips and hacks for ensuring physical well-being of a person
- movement and exercise- aids and exercises to ensure good physical health
- manual therapy- a therapy of manual massage and body movements to relieve pain
- other techniques- these include acupuncture, transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation (tens) and ultrasounds.
There are numerous sports related injuries that can be effectively treated through physiotherapy. The therapy followed is entirely dependent on the kind of injury caused due to the sport.
The physiotherapist initially asks you some questions to know about your injury, medical history, family health records, prevalent allergies, and other such related information. Based on this initial examination, your physiotherapist will design a therapy plan for a test period to see if it is working or not.
Hello Kya pregnancy me sex kar saqte hai? Aur kab tak kar saqte hai? Aur kya kya dhyan rakhna chahiye? Thanks.
I am suffering with pcod. My periods are not regular. Today third day of my period started but very less or can say just sporting. And close to black in colour. I Am worried. Last year I have cryotherapy also. Does I need to see my gyni or wait for some?
Hi 6 weeks got chicken pox, adviced tab acyclovir, she had taken for 2 days. Should she continue with pregnancy or adviced termination of pregnancy.
My wife is pregnant now 8month is going so how I should care and what medicine to give for iron and calcium.
Hi - I have 35 days old baby. Please suggest me some tips to make breast feeding easier. How often we can feed? Ideas on foods to eat and avoid during tis time ?
I'm unable to feed my new born baby due to lack of breast milk. I need a pharmaceutical solution for this ? Not ayurvedic.
My wife's date is on 22 of the month. We had sex on 3 of the next month. Is there any possibility of getting pregnant. If yes then how to avoid. Kindly help.
I have my last period o 12 th april 2016, and next due date was 5th may, then on 9th may I took pregnancy test, I got positive result, but on 11 th may Dr. told till the sac is not visible, I am bit worried.
Month of april I do sex anal unprotected after 1 month in june, I fount that I have syphilis so I taken treatment for that .now I have anxiety related to hiv so I am go for hiv test at month of june (70 days) month of july (94 days) and month of august (124 )days after 3rd gene retroelisa test and 140 days after in month of september 4th gene p24 combo cmia test all become negative so .now .i have infection of tonsil. My question is I am free for hiv or need another hiv test after 2 weeks because I have tested for hiv after 21 weeks this test also negative .please help .because I have throat infection.
In this series of sections on Weight gain - We will discuss Basic Rules to follow for Muscle Building
Gradually increase your calorie intake
Eating 5 to 6 meals a day. In order to gain weight, start eating 5-6 meals a day by breaking them into parts. Eating a lot at once may cause indigestion if the body fails to absorb all nutrients. Eat in small amounts, even if you are not hungry and there will be an increase in appetite from day to day.
- Eat healthy and timely
- Have a balanced diet with heavy foods like - starchy vegetables, dense fruits, added oils and creamy soups
- Have foods rich in protein, avoid watery fruits and veggies
- Avoid trans-fats
- Do not binge, pace yourself through your diet regime
- Have dietary supplements and protein shakes
- Start weight training, Workout your entire body
If you build your muscles through weight training, it will convert the extra weight into lean body mass and also stimulate your appetite. The extra muscle increases the rate of metabolism.
When you start exercising you will often experience extreme muscle soreness but it goes away in 3-5 days.
A lot of people focus only on training the muscles on their arms, chest, and shoulders and this is a grave error. Firstly, it will give you a disproportionate body; and it will make you prone to injuries. Therefore, it's important to work out the entire body for a complete and balanced look.
Be patient and believe in yourself
Gaining weight quickly in a healthy manner is unrealistic. Every body type is different and it takes months to gain weight. Living healthy by eating the right diet will increase your strength. It is also important to keep following the routine even if you don't see any gains.
Things to remember
- Stop eating junk food, eat healthily
- Hydrate yourself well
- Rapid weight gain may cause stretch marks
- Be careful when choosing fatty foods as overindulging in them can lead to heart diseases and type 2 diabetes
- Overeating may cause bloating, stomach aches and cramps
Remember, all through the process of changing your body to what you wish requires great hard work, dedication, and motivation. With the right attitude and the overall aim of building a healthy body rather with patience pays out well than short term gain or synthetic means.