Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Garcha Orthopedic & Dental ClnicYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
One of my cousin's referred to Dr.Prem Kumari. I am so happy with the results of my treatment, that I will surely recommend Prem Kumari to anyone gladly. My case was extremely serious, but she really handled it very nicely. Both Prem Kumari and staff were very helpful. Even though it's been more than a year, still if I sometimes feel pain and call her, and Prem Kumari still takes my call in case of any emergency. The Garcha Orthopedic & Dental Clnic was equipped with various facilities. Prem Kumari has a very positive attitude towards all the patients. I was shocked to experience the symptoms of depression
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Prem Kumari to be knowledgeable, practical, sensible, professional and caring. A very good afternoon doctor, I hope your suggestion will definitely work. I will try this and will come back to with positive results. Thank you once again.
How successful /effective is injection of sino-fluid for controlling knee pain due to acute OsteoArthritis. Recommend docs. In Meerut for this. What is the cost involved for both knees.
Stretching is very important for your well-being. Not only does it help you become more agile and flexible, it helps you become better at sports and also makes sure that you have fewer injuries when you are playing sports. Here are some exercises, which are guaranteed to make sure that your flexibility will improve:
1. The runner's stretch
In this stretch, put your right foot forward and then try to touch the floor with your fingertips. If your fingers do not reach the floor, place them as far down as possible. You have to then inhale, and go back to your starting position.
2. The standing side stretch
This stretch starts when you are standing straight upwards with your arms raised above your head and your fingers interlocked. When you breathe out you have to slowly bend your upper body to the right then return to the starting position. After you have reached the starting position, you inhale again and after you have inhaled, you have to stretch your upper body to the left.
3. The forward hang
In this stretch, your starting position is when you stand with your legs apart and then you lock your fingers together and place them behind your back. Once this is done, you breathe in. After breathing in, you have to exhale by bending forward and keeping your hands interlocked above your head. You have to hold this position for 5 seconds.
4. The low lunge arch
This stretch involves bringing your right leg as forward as possible and then lowering your left knee onto the floor. You then have to lock your hands together with your palms facing the floor and your hands in front of your body. You then have to inhale for the stretch. The stretch involves lifting your arms as far up as possible and then stretching as far back as possible keeping your legs in the position they were already in. Once you have finished this exercise, you have to do the exact same thing with the left leg in front. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Physiotherapist.
Massage therapy is not meant only for athletes and people recovering from injuries. Massage therapy is often used to ease pain and soothe knotted muscles. Getting a massage not only benefits you physically, but also eases stress and benefits your mental health. Apart from these, getting a massage also has a few long term benefits that may surprise you. Let’s have a look at three such surprise benefits of booking an appointment with the masseuse.
- It makes your skin glow: If you’ve ever had a facial in a spa or beauty parlour, you know it would be incomplete without a massage. Getting a massage improves blood circulation. It encourages the lymphatic system to rid the skin of toxins and rejuvenates skin cells while also carrying away metabolic waste from the muscles and other internal organs. Thus good blood circulation ensures that your skin is healthy and has a fresh glow. Getting a massage can also help keep your skin looking younger and slow down the aging process. Lastly, a massage is also said to be able to reduce stretch marks and scar tissue. Using the right oil can further help make your kin glow. Some oils worth trying are almond oil, apricot oil, olive oil and lavender oil.
- It boosts immunity: A massage can also strengthen your immune system and protect you against infections and diseases. A 45 minute massage can increase your lymphocyte count. Lymphocytes are essentially white blood cells that help the body fight infections. A massage can also reduce the number of cytokines present in the body. a lowered cytokine level reduces your risk of suffering from conditions such as asthma and cardio vascular diseases. Additionally, a massage also lowers the cortisol or stress hormone levels and vasopressin levels.
- It improves the quality of your sleep: The quality of your sleep plays a vital role in your overall health. Getting a massage can reduce fatigue and help people of all ages get a better sleep. Studies show that massages increase the delta waves which are connected to falling into a deep sleep. This explains why many people fall asleep on the massage table itself. A massage also helps manage anxiety and calms the mind making it easier for people to fall asleep at the end of the day.
To experience all the benefits of massage therapy, make visiting the masseuse a regular affair. This is one form of pampering that is well worth the time and expense. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a physiotherapist.
Our body is a mechanical wonder and and it is truly amazing how each part, from head to toe, has its own role to play. Our feet has one of the most complex mechanisms in the body. The way it works works is just so intricate and fascinating! But, due to being so complex, there are a lot of things which have the potential to go wrong and cause a foot to begin to pain.
Taking into account the various troubles the foot can have, does it not make sense to learn what some of the causes are?
- Sprains and strains are just so common when it comes to the causes of foot pain. That being said, there are quite a lot of people who do not really know how to tell the difference, exactly, between an injury such as this and something which is more serious. This is what causes a lot of terrible injuries to go untreated for quite some time, leading to them getting progressively worse.
- While the name of the condition may be difficult, plantar fasciitis is the fancy name for a swelling up of a certain ligament and too much pressure is the reason behind it. The ligament is the one which is responsible for connecting the heel bone to the toes. When it comes to what is to be done in order to treat this sort of condition, the most important thing is to make sure the foot is rested to a sufficient extent. After all, it is too much use which got the injury to occur in the first place, right?
- In addition to this, heel and foot stretches are of high importance and if the pain is very bad, pain relief medicines are to be taken, but a person should make sure that he or she does not become too reliant on these sort of medicines.
- A stone bruise is something, which need not take place due to a stone, but the term does quite a good job of explaining why such an injury occurs in the first place. If a hard object is stepped on, it can cause an injury to the heel or to the ball of the foot. Again, in a case like this, it is important to rest the area. Also, applying ice to it will help it go away sooner than it normally would have.
- A heel fracture may have similar causes to a stone bruise, but is more intense. Serious medical attention is required as it may not only break the heel but also cause related damage. A wheelchair or crutches are the way to go and a cast is required in most cases. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a physiotherapist.
My age is 39 I had fractured on leg toes. I had take treatment and my born is joined now. But my problem is now I get paining and spelling due to heavy message can you suggest any solutions for this.
मेरी उमर 50 years मेरी right Leg के neके निचे बुहत ददॅ होता है ओर साथ मे पैर पर भी please बताए य दद कयो हो रहा है
Knee pain is one of the most common and painful ailments that can limit mobility. Injuries can result in cartilage or meniscal tears or sprains too. Obesity is another reason because of which knee pain is on the rise. Also, regular wear and tear of ligaments and tendons around the knees due to old age is another cause. These days, with reduced physical activities and sedentary lifestyles, the rate at which knees are wearing out has also become accelerated. Whatever the reason, a correct diagnosis followed by prompt treatment can help. Over the years, physiotherapy has been playing an important role in treating knee injuries. Whether to supplement the various drugs to reduce pain and inflammation or to avoid surgery, physiotherapy has helped many and its popularity is growing every day. Here are some ways that physiotherapy can help reduce pain.
- Improve flexibility of tendons: The knee cap is an area where there are lot of tendons and ligaments, coordinating to enable movement. Careful exercising can ensure that the flexibility of tendons and ligaments is improved, thereby making your knee movement easier and less painful.
- Improves blood supply: As we all know, proper movement requires good blood supply. Exercising with special focus on the knee ensures that blood supply is improved, and thereby the supporting ligaments and tendons function optimally.
- Enhances the knee cap function: The knee cap is that portion which joins your thigh bone to your calf bones. This is prone to slip out of place, especially with arthritis and injuries. This can be painful and limit movement to a great degree. Focused exercises aimed at improving knee cap function will ensure that the knee cap has a wider range of function, and does not slip out of its socket easily.
- Reduce rigidity: Once you start physiotherapy, you will feel your knees getting more flexible. The rigidity that had set in as a result of injuries and/or old age will also reduce over a period of time.
- Slow down the wear and tear: When you start physiotherapy after knee damage, continuing the exercise routine, of course with expert guidance, can reduce the pace at which further damage might happen. A word of caution though. Be sure to consult an experienced physiotherapist before you begin. Exercising in a bad manner can do equal or more harm than the original injury or old age itself.
I am having back pain since 10 yrs. But in dis moth 4 times back pain as on today. Can you suggest about my back pain solution permanently. Please advise me.
I am 36 years 6' 85 kg, Before six months I had sprain in my wrist due to playing badminton my wrist was swelled and unable to move frequently that time. Now situation is improved and no pain in normal situation but wrist is snapping when I move my wrist. And if when I play badminton now some stress n slightly pain come again in my wrist. Pls advice what the reason n suggest required diagnosis and treatment if necessary.
It's been 1.5 years of my c section delivery I have back pain. What to do. I have pain near the injection spot area and low back pain.
Hi My hand got fractured and the plaster is removed yesterday. But after removing the plaster, the hand is paining a lot, not able to move. It sticked at a place. If tries to move it hurts a lot. Pls suggest.
Hello doctor, I have a baby girl age 1.5 year She is suffering with erb play in her right arm now after some physiotherapy she is able to lift her hand till shoulder but above that and external movement is not there please suggest how can we take the improvement further.
I have mostly legs aching during normal times and it bothers me much that I am helpless that I couldn't sleep properly until I take a pain killer. What would be the reason and what should I do to get rid of it?
I am suffering from back pain which generally started from lower bach to near by region to pubic region and lower hip and I also feel pain when I sit on a table chain I causes me pain on below hip region tell me what should I do to cure this with yoga and diets .why this is happening to me?
Always make it a practice to encourage your children to inform you if they face any pain or discomfort in the neck or back before it becomes a serious problem.