Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Sangli and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Deep Chandra GuptaYour feedback matters!
When I eat food it gets choked near the wind pipe what should be done. U said do not drink water with the meal. Any suggestion. Please advice.
Hi I Imran my age is 27 and my weight is 48 and height 5.10 inch please guide me I am bright up to weight.
Hair Loss refers to the falling of hair from scalp / head and is medically called alopecia. One of the major reasons for hair fall is genetics, which can lead to baldness or hair loss in both men and women. Hair loss can be a constant cause of stress for both men and women as it may lead to low self esteem and self confidence levels. Some people may even be embarrassed due to their hair fall or baldness.
Factors leading to hair loss in both men and women include:
- Fungal infection or skin diseases like tinea capitis, lichen planus, seborrhoea, and eczema of scalp are some of the common diseases that cause hair fall.
- Genetic factors also plan an important role.
- Hormonal changes that occur after childbirth or during menopause.
- Nutritional deficiencies leading to anemia or lack of protein intake.
- Hair loss can be caused while recovering from acute fever like typhoid and erysipelas.
- Some medicine for treatment of high BP, joint pains, cancer, or depression can cause hair fall.
- Physical trauma or head injury may also result in hair loss.
- Emotional trauma also leads to hair loss.
- Diseases like diabetes mellitus, Hypothyroidism, tuberculosis, or AIDS can also cause hair loss.
Homeopathy offers excellent treatments for hair loss / baldness. A homeopathic practitioner will be able to judge the reason behind the hair fall whether it is due to mental / physical trauma any disease or other reasons and prescribe well selected homeopathic medicines for treatment. The practitioners would take a detail case history of the patient and note down the root causes which lead to hair loss. It would include a study of a persons eating habits, level of thirst, thermals, mental symptom etc. After a proper evaluation the practitioner would prescribe a medicine for treatment.
- Skin Disease: Homeopathic medicine Psorinum is highly useful in treating hair loss occurred due to eczematous skin lesions on scalp. Mezereum, is also used to treat hair loss caused by eczematous skin lesions of scalp. Mercurius Solubilis is another well known homeopathic medicine used to treating hair loss caused due to eruptions on scalp.
- Dandruff: If the hair loss is due to dandruff, Thuja occidentalis and Kali sulphuricum are prescribed by homeopathic doctors. The first medicine is used where the dandruff is white in color, while the second medicine is prescribed when the dandruff is yellow in color.
- Anemia: For Anemic patient's homeopathic medicines Cinchona officinalis, Borax, and Calcarea phosphorica are given to patients for treatment.
- Baldness where the entire scalp loses its hair: Homeopathic medicines Silicea, Sulphur, Baryta carbonica, or Lycopodium clavatum are used to treat complete baldness in men or women.
Homeopathy has gained popularity and is an accepted cure for hair loss globally now. It is free from any side effects and is suitable to men and women of all ages. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.