Lybrate.com has top trusted ENT Specialists from across India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Sample and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Amber Varyani
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Facial Cosmetic Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Amber VaryaniYour feedback matters!
I am a student and I have problem in throat. When I want to speak it gets coughed. Is there any way to get a clean throat.
It is regarding my mom. She is experiencing nose bleeding. How can it b stopped. Medicine which can help in healing the nose bleeding. It happens at mornings. Medicines have been prescribed by doctors but still it happens.
I am 24 year old boy, I suffering some continues sound in ear (like when we come from very high volume sound containing are to Normal sound area) from before 2 day Please give me any suggestion to solve this problem.
Tell me the latest Sinus surgery methods. In sinus micro radio surgery &endoscopic laser surgery which one is the best method. Costs of these surgeries 15k, 25k, 30k.(low pain, speedy recovery. Half nose nasals blocked its seen in scanning. Doctor said to me surgery must be do this sinus. That's why I am asking.
Sir, my son aged 10 months has a 5 mm gallstone, so please, tell me how it can be removed without surgery?
I met a girl (prostitute) in a bar. I don’t know HIV status. She kissed me on lips, it was a closed mouth dry kiss for just a second and I did’t see it coming. It took me 3-5 second to release the kiss. Later she also kissed on my cheek and there was a pimple with no blood. She touched me on cheek and chin with hands. We were holding hands, nothing more than that and I don’t know anything about her. I had sore-throat at that time and I cleaned lips and cheek with my hand, later I ate chips without washing hands. At that night, I washed my hands and face with soap and I got cold. Next morning, I got cuts with my own blade during shaving. After one week I saw cavities in my mouth and loosing weight 4-5 kilos and recovered from cold in 3 weeks. After 3 weeks, I got tested HIV 1/2 P24 screening test. It was 0.1 non reactive. Now after 4 weeks, I got symptoms like left upper stomach pain with stool feeling after every meal (from 1 week), rashes like ant bites in nights with itching (from 6 days), headache (from 5 days) and dizziness and pain in right hand and right feet, mostly in joints (finger, elbow, shoulder, knee)(more than 1 week). I have muscle pain in hands and arms and thighs. I don’t know about swollen lymph nodes. I have white tongue and yellow after every meal. I saw a white ring in tonsils. These symptoms never happened to me before. I am dying with stomach and joint pain. I am so much worried and depressed about these symptoms. Please reply asap.
What precautions should be taken to check sinus? I have this dust allergy which causes flowing nose and frequent sneeches.
Dizziness is usually described as variety of sensations, which comprise of a feeling of faintness, unsteady, weak, light headed, giddy or woozy. When dizziness causes a false feeling of spinning and the moving surroundings is known as vertigo.
Dizziness can be one of the most common reasons for a visit to the doctor. However, constant feeling of dizziness can affect a person's life drastically, but it is rarely life threatening. The treatment of dizzy sensation and dizziness mostly depends on the symptoms.
Causes of Dizziness
The common causes of dizziness are medication, motion sickness and ear problems, especially disturbances of the inner ear. An injury, infection or poor blood circulation can also lead to dizziness. The triggers of dizziness and the sensations it provides are used to evaluate the cause. Also, the duration of the dizziness and the symptoms lead to a clue towards the cause of the same.
Dizziness Caused by the Inner Ear Problems
The balance of the body depends on the combined effort of many parts of the sensory system. These are:
- Sensory Nerves: These send messages to the brain in regard to the body positions and its movements
- Inner Ear: The inner ear has the organ of corti which are responsible for detecting the motions and thereby help in the balance of the body.
In vertigo a person might feel that the things around them are moving, thus creating a swaying or a spinning motion. Vertigo is usually caused by the problems of the inner ear.
The common causes are:
- Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo (BPPV), this happens when the calcium particles accumulate in the inner ear canals. The inner ear is responsible for the body movements and balance.
- Meniere's disease, a problem of the inner ear mainly caused by the build up of the fluids, thereby leading to a change in pressure. This causes vertigo along with hearing loss and tinnitus.
- Vestibular neuritis is the problem of the inner ear and is largely due to infection. Infection leads to swelling of the nerves of the inner ear which affect the body movements.
Treatment of Vertigo Includes:
- Rehabilitation of the vestibular system by physical therapy in order to strengthen it.
- Canalith repositioning by suggesting some body and head movements basically for BPPV. These movements help to move the calcium deposits from the inner ear canals to one of the chambers, which are further absorbed by the body. When the canaliths (calcium deposits) move, it might give rise to vertigo.
- Medicines are given to relieve symptoms of motion sickness and nausea. Antibiotics can be taken in case of infection and swelling.
- Surgery in some cases.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!