Doctor in Jiva Ayurveda
Acid Reflux or GERD Treatment
Allergic Rhinitis Treatment
Angina Pectoris Treatment
Ankylosing Spondylitis Treatment
Anorexia nervosa Treatment
Anxiety Disorder Treatment
Bed Wetting Treatment
Bipolar Disorder Treatment
Bronchial Asthma Treatment
Cervical Spondylosis Treatment
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Hair Loss and Premature Graying
Irritable Bowel Syndrome(IBS)
Ischaemic Heart Disease
Major Depressive Illness
Oesophageal Hiatus Hernia
Sickle Cell Anemia
Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
Patient Review Highlights
Since an year it has been difficult for me to get a sound sleep for even 5 hours and it was seriously causing a change in my behaviour and work patterns. This was taking a toll on my persobnal life as the lack ofsleep ws effecting everything. It made me cranky and angry all the time which effected my relations with everyone. Thus i searched for appropriate treatments and found jiva clinic, and after consultation the doctors recommended some measures that regained my normal life.
I have been suffering from migraine since I entered my teens and the scent of even a soap or perfume caused me an extreme case of migraine which took a toll on my health as it made me weak and declined my health to a miserable state. The migraine was so serious that I was unable to stand for 5 minutes and even walk somewhere. After seeing this my husband found about Jiva from a friend and the treatment from them has been the best till date as i have seen a big change in myself.
He is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. Thanks to the expert care and guidance, I feel much better than before. The symptoms were severe and unmanageable, as I was suffering from gerd, but Jiva Ayurveda was able to handle it. Many people gave very positive feedback for this Jiva Ayurveda.they definitely are aware about the latest and advanced ways to treat serious cases. The overall atmosphere in the Jiva Ayurveda - Mumbai Chembur is very soothing.
It has been difficult for me to maintain my mothers health as she has diabetes and then on top of that she eats food that detoriates her health. After consulting multiple doctors and taking pills worth thousands of rupees there was almost no change in her health and the plans given by the doctors were unaffective. that is when jiva clinic came up in the search and i decided to try ayurveda and i was surprised that their plan was actually effective. Thanks
I am so thankful that Jiva Ayurveda has given me the best advice and I am now finally able to get back to my normal self. Someone from the office, referred us to go to Jiva Ayurveda. The friendliness of staff is the best in the Jiva Ayurveda in Chembur. Jiva Ayurveda has so much knowledge that for everything my family takes herreference. I feel strange that I am suffering from diabetes. Jiva Ayurveda has a very positive attitude towards all the patients.
I am a woman who is 50 years old and i have dark circles and wrinkles which are ugly. I took to antibiotics to cure the ageing process but it failed. then finally i found jiva clinic where the anti ageing process worked like a miracle and suddenly my skin felt and looked a lot young. The doctors there still suggested to try yoga for a natural way of staying healthy and young. really impressed by the service and quality of work also.
Even though the problem was not so big, but still the other doctors were not able to treat it. The I consulted Jiva Ayurveda. I have consulted so many doctors , but no one was able give me proper platelet rich plasma therapy. they gave me the therapy and after that I have been better now. All the staff members were very helpful. I am amazed that he is such a sweet doctor, even though he is so busy all the time.
I was diagnosed with ankylosing Spondylitis after the birth of my second child. Due to long sitting hours at office my pain increased day by day. Even after going to so many doctors all over India, no doctor could improve my condition. I gave myself a last chance and tried Jiva Ayurveda’s ayurvedic treatment. I am so happy that I chose this them for my treatment as now I am better. My health is better.
I was suffering from male sexual problems for such a long time. A friend of mine referred to Dr Jiva . Finally with Dr Jiva's treatment, I am completely cured from the disease. They have a good teams of ayurvedic doctors , I had a great experinece in the clinic. The waiting area in the Jiva Ayurveda is very comfortable for elderly patients. I am quite impressed with teh way they treat their patients.
I am almost my normal self post the treatment and for that Jiva Ayurveda is the reason. My case was extremely serious, but they really handled it very nicely. Everything was just spick and span in there. I was amazed that other doctors before him were not able to even diagnose my problem, but THEY did it immediately and started the kshar sutra treatment for it.
I remember, I read an article of Jiva Ayurveda in the paper and made contact. The erectile dysfunction treatment has helped me greatly and now I am perfectly fine. Jiva Ayurveda has a great staff which helped me immensly in the treatment. They have a great knowledge about ayurveda and the traetment which they provided were extremely beneficial for me.
Dandruff has been a big problem for me as it causes itching and also if noticed by people is very degrading in their eyes. After trying oiling and special shampoos there was a minimal difference. it is then when my friend suggested me to visit the jiva clinic and i am glad that he did because in a duration of only a month my dandruff is almost gone.
Due to taking a lot of allopathic medicines because of my problems I developed the problem of acid reflux.I was very disturbed by the problem and pains. I chose to take an ayurvedic treatment for the same. I went to Jiva Ayurveda in Mumbai for my treatment and they gave me the best treatment possible. Thanks to the amazing doctors there.
Jiva Ayurveda is is very well designed ayurveda clinic. It has an excellent team of doctors . I visited this clicni few months back for my hairfall issue. I must say that the doctors I met were very knowledgeable and the treatment they gave was very beneficial. I am happy that I chose this clinic for my hairfall treatment.
Many people gave very positive feedback for Jiva Ayurveda. I'am almost on the path to recovery, Thanks to their perfect advice. With great ease they explained us the problem and how the treatment will be carried out. Hygiene is very important, and I must it was extremely clean. i went there for weight managment treatment.
My daughter developed acne and it was turning out to be bad as they were covering the whole face and bursting causing a lot if pain to her. So i decided to take her to the clinic and get it treated because they were causing trouble, the procedure was a success as my daughters face is totally clean and good.
I was having very bad thoughts regarding my lithotripsy. It's been so long, I have lost all hope, but then I went to Jiva Ayurveda and I am hopeful again that I will be fine. I am so thankful that Jiva Ayurveda has given me the best advice and I am now finally able to get back to my normal self.
Even after my treatment with my old doctor, I never felt so much relief, but Jiva Ayurveda has treated my completely. Due to my hair loss my daily activities were suffering. The clinic has a knowledgeable and experienced staff. I am happy that I chose them for my hairloss treatment.
He never gets frustrated, even when I ask a number of queries. I have consulted so many doctors , but no one was able to do my laser hair removal properly. My boss referred me this Jiva Ayurveda. The overall atmosphere in the Jiva Ayurveda - Mumbai Mira Road is very soothing.
I was shocked to experience the symptoms of spondylitis. One of my friend referred Jiva ayurveda . THey have perfect team of doctors, their advices and prescription has helped me immensly. I have noticed considerable changes in myself . I appreciate the way they treated me.
His treatment suited me the best and now I am fine. Even though it's been more than a year, still if I sometimes feel any issue and call him, and they at Jiva Ayurveda still takes my call in case of any emergency. they did my weight management counseling,
Dr Jiva ahs a broad knowledge in the field of Ayurveda. I consulted him as i was suffering from thyroid. His treatment suited me the best. Though it took time for the recovery but I am perfectly fine now. I owe him a big thanks for making me fine again.
Many people, particularly the younger generation is absolutely against the consumption of ghee. That is because, they are not informed of the health benefits of this golden tinged, flavorful and nutrient-rich butterfat. The consumption of ghee can be traced back to the tradition of Ayurveda in the ancient India, and it was regarded as a sacred, cleansing, medicinal and nutrient rich food. Here are some of the unknown benefits of ghee.
- Ghee is free of lactose: Many individuals are not able to digest lactose, which is a sugar found in milk due to the quality of the dietary product, because of the digestive condition of the person concerned. Do you know, a substantial percentage of the total population of the world is lactose intolerant? In case you belong to that group, you can consume ghee without any worries. The traditional cultures were aware of the ways in which the digestibility of any dairy product can be improved. The process of making ghee helps in the removal of lactose and leaves behind the purest form of butter oil.
- Ghee is casein free: Casein is the protein component present in milk which causes milk allergies. When the gut flora gets compromised, the consumption of casein can pave the way for an opiate effect on the brain since it is not well digested. When ghee is made, the milk solids comprising of lactose as well as casein float on the top which aids in their easy removal. In the pure Indian cuisine, ghee used does not contain lactose and casein. This is because the process of culturing removes all traces of these components.
- Ghee is a stable source of fat when used in cooking: The polyunsaturated oils such as safflower and sunflower oil contain different types of double bonds and which make them least stable for cooking. On the other hand, ghee is primarily a saturated fat which is highly stable for baking and sautéing.
- Ghee is a form of saturated fat: There are many pieces of research which prove that consumption of saturated fats does not cause any cardiac disease. So, if you have high blood pressure and cardiac problems, you can freely consume ghee without worrying about aggravating it.
- Ghee contains bio-available Vitamin A in abundance: The dairy products derived from ruminants like goats, cows, and sheep which graze on the grass offers an amazing source of fat-soluble vitamins such as Vitamin A. This type of vitamins is mainly stored ion the fat portion which means that the concentration of vitamin in milk is lower than that of the ghee. Vitamin A plays a considerable role in hormone balance, fertility, liver health, and stamina.
Hence, to reap these benefits, you should consider consuming little amounts of ghee every day.
Women face so many gynaecological problems, but Ayurveda has few amazing solutions for each one of them. One such treatment is the yoni prakashalanam. The female genitalia usually faces numerous problems like inflammation, itching, less muscular strength and much more; however, this treatment can effectively treat all the complaints.
Breaking the term down
If we break the term “yoni prakashalanam” down, we essentially get two parts - yoni and prakashalanam. ‘Yoni’ is the term for the female genitalia and ‘prakashalanam’ means washing. So the name itself gives an overview of the treatment. This technique includes washing the female genital area with healing oils and liquids. The use of these medicated oils proves to be really helpful for the vaginal area because it not only helps to cure numerous infections, but also helps in relaxing those private parts. It is a well-known fact that the sensitive reproductive organ of females has to go through a lot of stress owing to periods, childbirth, ageing etc. As such, this particular therapy is essential for proper cleansing, relaxation, and prevention of various genital diseases.
How is the treatment carried out?
The process is started with applying medicated oils and prescribed liquids to the vaginal area, which have the ability to improve the strength of the vaginal muscles. One way to carry out this therapy is to sterilize cotton balls that are dipped into the medical oils, which are then placed in the genital passage. The cotton is then retained for a longer time period so that the actions are exhibited locally. Another way to carry out this treatment is to simply wash the area with the medicated oils. Herbal oils, medicated milk, medicated buttermilk, coconut milk etc. are usually the kinds of liquids the vagina is bathed in. This technique is entirely result-oriented and after a woman has gone through the whole cleansing process, she will definitely feel fresh and clean down there. So this is a treatment every woman should try to improve her genital functioning.
Benefits of this treatment
Although most of the benefits have already been discussed previously, here is a short list of the positive effects of this particular ayurvedic treatment.
- This helps in treating various gynaecological disorders
- This treatment helps in reduction of inflammation
- The various erosions caused by physical ageing are slowed down
- This is prescribed for infertile women who have tried to conceive a lot of times, but haven’t been able to
- It strengthens vaginal muscles
- It helps in relaxation of the female genital
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Ayurveda is regarded as one of the most ancient systems of the herbal remedies found in India, and it offers some of the most significant and useful herbs to help boost women’s health. There are several natural herbs that aid the women in finding the natural rhythm of the body, which is closely associated with nature. As a result, women are able to respond much better to the Ayurvedic treatment that offers many herbs and medicinal plants that have been proven to improve the health of women.
It is very important to control and regulate the diet of the women who have crossed 40 years of age and they should not live their lives in her own whims as this is the age when hormonal imbalances occur in the body. Additionally, there are also some natural herbs that can help to boost the health condition of a woman and help her lead a happy and healthy life.
- Guduchi Stem: This is a common ingredient in the herbal medicines which can be used for treating various types of health problems in women. Guduchi stem is a versatile herb which induces internal heat and is a great treatment for decreased libido. It has the ability to calm the nervous system and is regarded as a strong anti-inflammatory and diuretic agent.
- Asparagus root: Asparagus roots have multiple benefits required to improve the health of women. It has been utilised as an aphrodisiac and natural treatment for alleviating fertility issues in women. It also helps in treating a wide range of female disorders starting from health disturbances during menopause to unnatural menstrual symptoms to lactation. It is considered a major ingredient in almost all herbal blends that aim at improving women’s health.
- Licorice: Used in almost all Ayurvedic medicines, this herb has been used for a long time for the treatment of several ailments, including menopause and genital issues as well as urinary disorders. Though it is incorporated mainly in treating health problems of women, licorice is also known for its anti-viral and anti-inflammatory properties.
There are many health issues that are faced by women on a regular basis starting from vaginal discomforts to menstrual problems. However, most women feel it is very uncomfortable to speak about them with anyone. Thankfully, these problems can be completely eradicated with the help of the Ayurvedic herbs. But if you see no results even after consistent use, then it would be wise to seek an expert’s advice.
In order to know the benefits of abhangya, it is important to understand what exactly abhangya is. We do, at times, massage ourselves unconsciously. However, the practice of massaging oneself from head to toe with nice and warm oil lovingly is known as abhangya. According to Ayurveda, like being loved by another person, abhangya too provides individuals with a deep sense of stability. Ayurveda states that daily practice of abhangya helps in restoring the balance between the three doshas of our body - the pitta dosha, kapha dosha and vata dosha.
Ayurveda states that the individuals who practice this self massage technique regularly become vey less affected and even less subjected to accidental injuries. These individuals also tend to become charming and very less affected by age. Now that we have discussed a bit of what abhangya is, here is a list of the benefits that come with it.
- This self massage technique helps in nourishing the body and slowing down the ageing process considerably.
- This technique helps is bestowing individuals with good vision.
- This process helps in stimulating the internal body organs and increases and improves blood circulation. This results in lesser blood pressure and a healthier body.
- This technique helps in imparting a sort of firmness to the limbs and hands, thereby strengthening the body’s tolerance.
- This technique also benefits the skin. Well, the thing about our body is each organ in our body is interrelated with each other. So when any one organ starts working perfectly, everything else follows suit. It has been seen that this technique helps impart a sort of tone and vigour to the tissues of the body itself.
- Abhangya helps pacify the vata and the pitta doshas.
- If applied to the scalp, it helps in growing luxurious, soft, thick and really glossy hair.
- This is also said to reduce wrinkles on the face.
- When applied to the ears, stiffness of neck and jaw can be eased.
We have discussed how this practice benefits us, but here are some of the situations when we aren’t supposed to perform abhangya.
- During menstrual cycle
- During pregnancy
- In swollen or painful areas
- Over skin that has any sort of rash or infection
- During any acute illnesses
- During any health condition until and unless the doctor said that it was perfectly fine to do abhangya
All in all, Abhangya is a process that should definitely be carried out for personal well-being.
The use of herbs and spices has been important through the course of history. Modern scientific research has shown that many herbs and spices offer various health benefits and are known for their medicinal properties even before they were used for cooking.
- Cinnamon: Helps in regulating blood sugar levels. Cinnamon is widely used in various types of culinary creations, particularly baked goods. Cinnamon is rich in a compound called cinnamaldehyde, which endows the herb with its medicinal properties. This spice contains the highest level of antioxidants than other spices, which helps in fighting inflammation and has been proved to lower down levels of triglycerides and cholesterol in the blood. Many studies have also shown that cinnamon can lower down your blood sugar level by slowing down the breakdown of carbohydrates as well as improving insulin sensitivity.
- Sage: Helps in improving memory and brain functions. The name “sage” is derived from the Latin word Salvere, meaning “to save.” In recent times, several researches have been conducted that show the efficacy of sage in improving functions of the brain and memory, particularly in individuals who are suffering from Alzheimer’s disease. Other studies have indicated that sage can improve the function of the brain, both in young and old.
- Peppermint: Aids in reducing nausea. Peppermint is well known for its medicinal usage, which makes it a critical component of aromatherapy. Many studies have shown that use of peppermint oil helps in alleviating the pain caused by irritable bowel syndrome. There are some studies that indicate peppermint can also help in fighting the problem of nausea among women in labour.
- Turmeric: Endowed with anti-inflammatory properties. Turmeric is a popular spice that is used for giving the yellow colour to the curry, but it also contains several medicinal properties. Turmeric is rich in curcumin content, which is an anti-oxidant that not only helps in preventing damage from oxidation, but also boosts the body’s own antioxidant enzymes. It also has strong anti-inflammatory properties, which can match to that of many anti-inflammatory drugs.
- Holy basil: Helps in fighting infection. Basil, one of the sacred herbs in India, is known for inhibiting the growth of numerous bacteria, molds and yeasts. It can also reduce the blood sugar levels, both before and after meals. Holy basil also aids in fighting anxiety and depression.
- Cayenne pepper: Aids in controlling appetite. Those individuals who are looking to lose weight can use the cayenne pepper as it not only helps in controlling appetite, but also increases the amount of fat burned. This is the primary reason why it has been included in many commercial weight loss supplements. Some animal studies have indicated that the capsaicin content in cayenne pepper also helps in fighting liver, lung and even prostate cancer.
All the herbs and spices come from different parts of the plants such as flowers, fruits, barks, seeds, leaves, and roots as well. These essential parts of the plant not only make the dishes taste better, but also aid in preserving them for a longer span of time.
Cow Urine is used for purposes of therapy in traditional Indian medicine and is called Gomutra. The use of cow urine for therapeutic purposes has a long history in Indian culture. In India, cow is considered to be a sign of spirituality. Urine from a cow that is pregnant is believed to contain special minerals and hormones. It should be noted that cow urine therapy is not a nourishing process. Instead, it is cleansing and detoxifying in nature.
Pharmaceutical Benefits of Gomutra are:
- Used in Ayurvedic treatment of cancer and leprosy.
- Anaemia can be treated using a mixture containing Triphala (Ayurvedic herbal rasayana formula made of three equal parts of Bibhitaki, Haritaki and Amalaki), Cow milk and Gomutra. The mixture is known as Mahayograj Guggul.
- It is used in the treatment of fever. A mixture that contains Gomutra along with ghee, yoghurt and black pepper is used. Sore throats can be treated by gargling a mixture of cow urine distillate along with honey and turmeric powder.
- A mixture of daruharidra and gomutra can be used to treat epilepsy.
- In Nigeria, convulsions in children are treated using a concoction made of garlic, tobacco, rock salt, cow urine and lemon basil juice.
- Gomutra is also helpful in treatment of peptic ulcer, asthma and certain liver ailments.
- Some Indian scientists from CS