Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in saugor . View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Garima
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. GarimaYour feedback matters!
I am 24 years old. From a few days I am getting very bad smell from my mouth. I don't why. I brush regularly. Can you give me a suggestion for this.
Proper dental care can prevent heart attacks, heart blockages, asthma and COPD. This was stated by Padma Shri, Dr B C Roy & DST National Science Communication Awardee, Dr K K Aggarwal, President Heart Care Foundation of India and Honorary Secretary General IMA. Bacteria present in the gums have been linked to many diseases in the past.
Periodontal treatment should be included in prenatal care programs, as per a study in the Journal of Periodontology, which has shown that treating gum disease in pregnant women may prevent preterm birth.
The study has shown that while pregnant women, in whom the periodontal disease was treated, were no more likely to deliver their babies prematurely than women with no gum disease, those who did not get treatment had a nearly 90-fold increased risk of premature delivery.
Another study found that the more bacteria women with periodontal disease had in their gums during and after pregnancy, the more likely they were to deliver their infants prematurely.
Hi Doctor I have a pale yellow teeth however I brush it never turns white.Sometime I even have bad breath
Implants should be fitted within one year of losing a tooth since the jaw bone surrounding a tooth starts to shrink in size and gradually becomes so small that it fails to support an implant.
Dental implants are generally identified as substitutes for tooth roots. Besides, replacing damaged or decayed teeth, implants also provide a strong foundation for both permanent as well as removable replacement teeth.
- To protect your jawbone: Not filling up empty spaces in your mouth can severely affect your jawbone. It begins to lose its firmness and strength as a consequence of no longer being able to support a natural tooth. Dental implants help in stimulating bone growth while preventing bone loss.
- To eat properly: Eating becomes comparatively easier with implants rather than sliding dentures, because they function like your own teeth.
- They do not move or shift but remain in place: Dental implants resemble your own natural teeth as they fuse with the bone permanently. Moreover, being fixed in one place due to the fusion, you can expect the replacement teeth to not move or shift.
- To keep your face from sagging: Missing teeth can cause your face to sink and sag, giving you a very sad and aged appearance. Dental implants provide you with the chance to retain the natural shape of not only your face but your smile too.
- To gain healthy and natural looking teeth without affecting surrounding teeth: Nearby, teeth are not altered to support the implant, so your natural teeth remain intact. They help in preventing healthy teeth nearby from shifting, which is very common if there's an empty space next to a healthy tooth for a long period of time. The procedure sees a replacement tooth being positioned in place of the lost tooth so that it not only looks but feels like a natural tooth.