Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Roorkee. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Hi I am 30years having pain in chest and back similar positions from past 2 months unable lift my right hand easily.
Hi I am 27 years from someday I am having itching in my nose and lots of sneezing coming on please suggest the solution for the problem.
Sir I m asif I HV started cold with every morning and evening. And in the whole day it just normal. Why it is happen.
From last 2 days I am suffering frm cold n cough . I have been taking steam n med of sinus n n vicks inhaler so my nose is open today n n treat is also fibe today but m suffering from never ending headache and my eyes are burning n body pain n weakness I am feeling n due to change in weather my sinus is very critical too. and from today I have got pain in my left ear wich is been frm back of the ear to inside the ear its feeling like some nerve is stretched n been field pain during tym of hichki n getting bump n dat tym pain is too much n n anytym wen I press my finger I feel the pain inside my ear n this started to me in today's afternoon. .so pls guide me how to overcome all this.
I am 25 years Female, daily after bath I have itching sensation in my legs, thighs and hands for sometime. I tried taking different water also but its the same. What should I do?
I had a gf and she is hiv negative and I had a relation with her. Afte sometime she got married with someone.in between I sex with her 5 times without protection. His husband is also hiv negative bcz when she got pregnant both checked and both are hiv negative can hiv spread to me is there any possibility please say.
I am suffering from lungs pain because of smoking, also coughing is my another problem, what should I do for overcoming this problem and is there any chance for cancer to happen? Please answer and help me, thnk you.
I am suffering with a problem of "patulous ge junction" I.e heavy abdominal pain Throat narrowing, 5 to 6 times motions per day etc. I have this problem since 2 years but not cured. Can anyone suggest permanent solution.
Sir meri age 24 years h. Mujhe bachapan se nose ki allergic problem h. Bachpan me asthma bhi tha but abhi kaafi kam h. Kya allergies ka proper treatment h kya?
I am 31 year, height 5 ft 2 inch, weight 62 kg, I am planning for pregnancy, I have diabetic and taking medicine and thyroid is in border line so doctor suggested medicine for thyroid also. My fat are only accumulated in belly and no where else. Please suggest what all food should I eat and what not?
Whether you have a toddler or a teen, I believe, five of the best strategies to improve nutrition and encourage smart eating habits in kids would be :
1. Have regular family meals.
2. Serve a variety of healthy foods and snacks.
3. Be a role model by eating healthy yourself.
4. Avoid battles over food.
5. Make eating a playtime and probably a way of spending quality time with your kids.involve them in the process.
Kids who take part in regular family meals are also:
- more likely to eat fruits, vegetables, and grains
- less likely to snack on unhealthy foods
- less likely to smoke, use marijuana, or drink alcohol
You could Follow these basic guidelines:
1. Work fruits and vegetables into the daily routine, aiming for the goal of at least five servings a day.
2. Make it easy for kids to choose healthy snacks by keeping fruits and vegetables on hand and ready to eat. Other good snacks include low-fat yogurt, peanut butter and celery, or whole-grain crackers.
3. Serve lean meats and other good sources of protein, such as fish, eggs, beans, soya, tofu.
4. Choose whole-grain breads and cereals so kids get more fiber.
5. Limit fat intake by avoiding fried foods and choosing healthier cooking methods, such as broiling, grilling, roasting, and steaming. Choose low-fat or nonfat dairy products.
6. Limit fast food and low-nutrient snacks, such as chips and candy. But don't completely ban favorite snacks from your home. Instead, make them "once-in-a-while" foods, so kids don't feel deprived.
7. Limit sugary drinks, such as soda and fruit-flavored drinks. Serve water and low-fat milk instead.
And above all ----- Be a Role Model Yourself!
The best way for you to encourage healthy eating is to eat well yourself.!!!!
That's all for now, for my next dose(article) ...stay tuned!