Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Roorkee. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. DineshYour feedback matters!
During sex I feel uncomfort as well as free very quickly while I have too much interest to do long time. That sperm came out quickly. .plz suggest me.
He is 84. Long ago someone told him that he wl die in 84th year. Now that is bothering him. He has lost appetite n says that I do not feel like eating n something is bothering me but not ready to accept that the reason is that prediction. Should we take him to a psychiatrist.
I am 21 years old and I am suffering from cold from last 9 days now. I have taken a couple of cough syrups but the cough is still there. What shall I do now.
Cervical spondylosis is a disorder that affects the joints and disc around the cervical region or neck. Earlier, it was believed that spondylosis can occur in old people only and is an age-related disorder. However, it is not true nowadays. Today, even youngsters complain of pain in the neck region due to cervical spondylosis. It occurs mostly to people who spend longer hours sitting and working on the computer. It is caused due to damage of cartilage and bones in this region. Symptoms of cervical spondylosis include chronic pain and stiffness around the neck.
Causes for Cervical Spondylosis:
A number of factors can be responsible for cervical spondylosis. Following are the common causes for the disorder:
- Overgrowth of Bones in the Neck Region: This can hamper the sensitive areas around the spine.
- Drying of Fluid: The spinal bone is made up of disc-like structures. There is fluid present in between the disks. Spondylosis is often caused due to the drying up of this fluid.
- Herinated Disks: In some cases, cracks get developed on the disks. This causes leakage of fluid in between them. Consequently, the nerves in this region get damaged.
- Injury: If you have had an injury to your neck, such as during a fall or car accident, this can accelerate the aging process.
Homeopathic Medicines to Cure Cervical Spondylosis:
There are homeopathic medicines, which can cure cervical spondylosis over a period of time. However, the dosage of these medicines must be administered properly to get rid of the disorder. Some of these useful medicines have been listed below:
- Conium: This medicine is prescribed for patients suffering from vertigo. If a patient feels pain or vertigo while turning the head sideways or lying down on bed, this medicine can prove helpful. Other symptoms that should be taken into account while prescribing this drug include feeling of tightness in the temporal region and pain in occipital area.
- Gelsemium: If the pain in the neck region extends to the back of the head, one may be given doses of Gelsemium. The patient complains of having the pain at the centre of the occipital region. Besides, the patient will feel inactive, dull and dizzy most of the times.
- Kalmia Latifolia: This is given when the pain spreads upto the arm region and fingers. The pain can also be felt around the shoulder blades. The patient suffers from frequent nausea. The pain increases when the patient tries to look down.
- Silicea: When the pain is felt on eyes or forehead, this medicine is prescribed. It is also useful in treating spine curvature. These patients cannot adjust with cold weather. They feel chilly most of the times. The get quick relief by warm fomentation.
- Calcarea Phos: This is useful for treating patients who have developed spondylosis due to the overgrowth of bones in the cervical region or bone spurs.
What's my or my family member's diagnosis? Is the heart failure mild? Moderate? Severe? What should we expect within the next few weeks, months and years? How is the condition likely to progress?
My penis is very thin (3" erect) and short in length (5" erect) curved downward like a banana and it tends to bend in same direction when I penetrate due to improper erection also very sensitive glan penis causing early ejaculation. Erection is also not proper please sugest some homeopathic or ayurvedic medicines or allopathic treatment.
11 amazing ways mint or pudina keeps you healthy:
1. Relieves indigestion:
Pudina is packed with antioxidants and phytonurients that can work wonders for your stomach. The menthol present in pudina helps the enzymes necessary for digestion. They relax the smooth muscles of the stomach, reducing the chances of indigestion and spasms. They can also act on these muscles to activate them and help work more efficiently to carry out digestion.
Pudina is also known to calm stomach cramps and help beat acidity and flatulence. According to ayurveda practitioners, it is also very beneficial for patients suffering from ibs (irritable bowel syndrome). In fact, mint extracts have been used to coat tablets meant to relieve symptoms of ibs. It helps muscles in the stomach relax and promotes overall digestion. Drink a cup of pudina tea after every meal by either boiling the leaves along with a few green tea leaves or on their own for maximum benefits.
2. Fights aches and pains:
A number of pain balms use mint extracts as the main ingredient in their products. That is because when mint extract is used on an area that is hurting, it immediately provides a cooling effect, causing the area to partially become numb. This helps in lessening the pain. Another method is to inhale the fumes of mint extract. This soothes the nerves and gives a calming feeling to the entire body. It indirectly soothes aches and pains as well as nausea associated with a headache.
3. Gives you glowing and acne free skin:
Mint has a unique property that soothes and calms itchy and infected skin. It has potent anti- inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties which work wonders on acne prone skin, and is often used in a number of cleansers, toners and in some lip balms as well. The strong antioxidants present in mint leaves leaves the skin with a natural glow and rehydrate dull and dry skin. Mint has a high content of salicylic acid which helps prevent pimples, blemishes and even helps get rid of blackheads. The compounds present in mint helps in faster shedding of dull and dry skin which in turn helps avoid clogging of pores resulting in pimple free skin.
4. Helps fight oral infections:
Mint leaves are packed with anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. That is why they are so great to for your oral health. It kills bacteria in the mouth preventing tooth decay, beats bad breath and keeps your tongue and teeth clean.
5. Helps relieve cough and cold:
Mint has a very strong smell that open up nasal passages and airways to allow relaxed breathing. It is also an expectorant and helps the expulsion of phlegm, when you're suffering from productive cough. Its anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties help relieve inflammation along the respiratory tract. If you are suffering from cough, add a drop of mint extract to warm water and inhale its fumes through the mouth and push out the steam through your nose. This way mint extract passes through your throat and nose relieving both the areas.
6. Prevents allergies and asthma:
Mint contains rosmarinic acid that acts as a powerful antioxidant. This compound blocks allergy-producing leukotrienes and thus may be helpful for those suffering from allergic rhinitis (hay fever).
7. Helps relieve menstrual cramps and pain:
Since mint leaves purify the blood and have an anti-spasmodic effect on the soothe muscles of our body, it is a great remedy to relieve the pain of menstrual cramps. It also relieves nausea associated with the condition. Just brew a hot cup of mint tea and sip it several times through the day. It will make you feel calmer and soother your uterus too. Read about the home remedies to relieve menstrual pain.
8. Beats morning sickness in pregnant women:
Due to the effects it has on one's stomach, it is a great remedy for expected mothers. It helps relieve the nausea related to morning sickness by activating the enzymes necessary for digestion. Eating a few leaves or smelling the crushed leaves of mint every morning is a great way for mothers-to-be to overcome this difficult period. A warning though, mothers should be careful not to have this after the baby is born as it is known to affect lactation. Read about 5 ways to deal with morning sickness during pregnancy.
9. Boosts immunity:
Mint leaves are packed with nutrients such as calcium, phosphorous, vitamin c, d, e and small amounts of vitamin b complex. All these compounds put together improves the body's immune system, keeping it safe from infections and inflammation. Read about 5 amazing tips to boost your immunity.
10 Beats stress and depression:
In aromatherapy mint extract is used to beat stress and rejuvenate the mind. Breathing in the fumes of mint helps relax the body and calm the mind, freeing it of stress. It releases a small amount of serotonin in the brain that also helps beat depression. If you are feeling low, add a little mint leaves or mint extract to your bath water, or use mint extract on a vaporizer to get some relief. Read more about stress. You may like to read 10 anti-stress quotes to help you calm down.
11. Helps fight cancer:
Mint has a potent phytochemical that can prevent various types of cancers. Called perillyl alcohol, the phytonutrient has shown the capability of preventing skin cancer, colon cancer and lung cancer in animal studies. Its benefits in this particular area are still under the scanner when it comes to humans. Read more about cancer.