Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Neurologists in India. You will find Neurologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Rohtak and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Spine Surgery Treatment
Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi) Treatment
Treatment of Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi)
Assistive Walking Device Training
Vagus Nerve Stimulation ( Epilepsy )
Deep Brain Stimulation Procedure
Submit a review for Mr. Ashwani RohillaYour feedback matters!
I want to know about paralysis treatment i am from baroda gujarat 37 yr old i had paralysed since last 4 year my left hand wrist joint and finger movemnent not working same problem in left leg also if you have any medicine foe that please suggest me
Benefits of sleeping on your left side. In ayurveda it is called vamkushi:
1. Prevents snoring
2. Helps in better blood circulation
3. Helps in proper digestion after meals
4. Gives relief to people having back and neck pain
5. Helps in filtering and purifying toxins, lymph fluids and wastes
6. Prevents serious illness as accumulated toxins are flushed out easily
8. Helps in smooth bowel movements
9. Reduces workload on heart and its proper functioning
10. Prevents acidity and heartburn
11. Prevents fatigue during morning
12. Fats gets digested easily
13. Positive impact on brain
14. It delays onset of parkinsons and alzheimers
15. It is also considered to be the best sleeping position according to ayurveda.
My right hand is frequently become numb and pain from forearm to fingers. What is the reason and is it serious.
Sir I am suffering from insomnia since last 2 weeks and tried many things but nothing did worked please tell me what should I do.
My friend was taking maxgalin 75 mg and topamac for 6 weeks as he had alcoholic seizure. He was fine while taking the medicine. He almost cured from alcoholism.in between he drank for 2, to 3 days Max to max. But soon after finishing the course of medicine he feel so sleepy whole day and drowsiness, l.he sleeps more than usual. He started shivering again just after he wakes up in the morning. Loss of appetite again. What to do?
One of my relative aged 55 years is ailing from Parkinson since 8-10 years. Now he is 55 and his body movement is almost NIL without medicine and it is being decline day by day. Please suggest best treatment for Parkinson.
Autism is a development disorder which is characterized by the problems that occurred while interacting with people socially. And, sometimes the person's behavior becomes repetitive or restricted. This is basically caused by a combination of environmental and genetic factors. Several risk factors are also there such as rubella or valproic acid infection during pregnancy. Autism affects the process of sending information to the brain by changing the synapses of the nerve cells. However, the signs of autism often evolve slowly usually parents notice these signs in the initial years of their child's life.
Symptoms of Autism
Autism is basically a very highly unstable neurodevelopmental disorder which appears initially during infancy and then firmly follows without remission. And, the eating behavior might also be unusual at times.
- People affected with autism might be severely impaired in some way or they might be evenly superior in other ways.
- Some symptoms begin gradually after for 6 months and becomes well established by the course of time when they reach the age of 2 to 3 years and steadily continuous through adulthood.
- Symptoms of individual occur basically within the general population and it pretty much appears not to be associated itself highly, separating common traits from being pathologically severe.
- Infants with autism show very little attention towards social affection and tend to smile less often and take time to respond to their own name.
- Children who are affected by Autism that functions frequently, often subjected to intense loneliness if compared to the non-autistic children.
- Sometimes behaviors on these children might be self-injurious like biting its own hand or banging its head, poking their own eyes.
- The daily activities might not vary at all like them and not tend to change the menu or how they dress.
Treatment for Autism
When a child is being treated with autism, then the main goal to lessen the deficit and the distress of the family and improving your child's quality of life. Some medications also used to treat the symptoms of ASD. Some common drugs, antidepressants or stimulants or antipsychotics suggest aripiprazole or risperidone. There must also be a specific teaching method that will help the autistic child to learn some significant social skills that will encourage him or her to interact more with others. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!