Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Rohtak and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Mahender Kumar BondwalYour feedback matters!
Because study my sleep are incomplete. Can it affects my memory power. So how much hour I should sleep? Please suggest.
Hello, recent times I am feeling someone holding me at night while sleeping, I was unable to open my eyes and can't do anything.
Hi, When I withhold urinating because of office work for some period of time, there is a slight pain on both sides of my lower back and feeling like nausea. Please help me with your suggestions.
I continue suffer from mouth ulcers. I have showed many doctors. But they have just suggested b complex tablet. Yet it does make no difference. Can you suggest me?
The chronic fatigue syndrome is commonly known as fatigue, which is caused by the build-up of toxins, resulting in disconnect between mind, body and spirit. Ayurvedic treatment is holistic, and includes meditation, diet, massage, breathing techniques and herbal therapies. The top priority is to reduce the toxins along with incorporating immune-supportive therapies. Once the toxins are removed, one should go on a cleansing diet, followed by 'Panchakarma', a more extensive detoxification process involving herbal therapies and massage oils. The final stage consists of herbal therapy to help restore vitality and energy.
The herb Ashwagandha prolongs life, combat diseases and protects both body and mind from stress. It restores energy and improves the muscular and neurological functions of patients suffering from fatigue. It assists in regulating sleep cycles, boost the immune system and reduces anxiety and depression. It’s antidepressant effect is equal to that of imipramine and it reduced brain levels of tribulin, a chemical marker of anxiety. Even modern scientific studies are now supporting its use as both a mood stabilizer and an anti-anxiety therapy. When used in conjunction with other herbs, Ashwagandha restores brain's level of natural antioxidants and measurably reduces the oxidative stress that contributes to chronic fatigue.
Rhodiola rosea, has been used in Ayurveda to restore neurological function, reduce fatigue, enhance energy, restore natural sleeping patterns and alleviate depression. It increases strength and stamina while promoting mental clarity without serious adverse effects.
Brahmi or Indian pennywort has been praised in Ayurveda as great option to treat Alzheimer’s disease and chronic fatigue syndrome. It has relaxing effect on veins, allowing an enhanced blood flow in addition to supporting mental clarity, concentration and focus.
Ashwagandha, rhodiola and brahmi are generally safe, but they can interact with other herbal remedies, prescribed medications and supplements. It is best to consult a trusted doctor before using these herbs to treat fatigue and follow dosage instructions carefully.
Herbs are only a small part of the Ayurvedic approach to healing. It has to be coupled with simple dietary and lifestyle changes which can speed up recovery time. Chronic fatigue can be a frustrating, baffling and debilitating condition, but one don’t have to let it control your life.
The fatigue can be classified into mental fatigue, emotional fatigue and physical fatigue. Ayurveda recommends vata-pacifying diet and daily routine, in addition to early bed and avoidance of mental work right before bed. The emotional fatigue can be tackled with Pitta-pacifying diet and daily routine, organic rose petal spread and regular meals. Kapha pacifying diet and daily routine is extremely helpful when one is suffering from physical fatigue. Most people have found natural Ayurvedic remedies to be safe and got relief with that work to remove toxins and bring the body back into balance and restore to health. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda and ask a free question.
Me and my girlfriend got intimated almost 45 days ago. I discharged on her vagina, we did not had sex. We both are virgin. But she did not got periods till now. Is this a matter of worry? Is there any chances of her getting pregnant?
Hello doc, I'm high at temp and feeling chill around me and instead of white I'm experiencing light yellow color everywhere, I hav light headache.
The Ayurvedic way to drink water:
1. First off, sit down to drink (just as you should sit down to eat).
2. Take sips, not full-glass chugs. Small sip, swallow, breathe. Repeat.
3. Sip water throughout the day. If you chug too much water at once your body doesn’t actually absorb all of it. Most of it will run right through you.
4. Drink at least room temperature water. Warm is even better. Cold and iced water literally douse the digestive fire.
5. Only sip a small amount of water with your meals. If you drink too much while you eat, your belly won’t have enough room for digestive action. Remember this rule: fill your stomach 50% with food, 25% with water, and leave 25% empty for the digestive juices and process.
6. For the same reason, don’t drink loads of water before or after your meals. Fill 50% with food, 25% with water, and leave 25% empty.
7. Drink when you’re thirsty. Thirst is a natural urge that should be heeded. It means your body needs water.
8. As far as how much, we’re all different sizes with varied diets and lifestyles. One set rule of eight glasses a day simply can not apply to everyone. Naturally, the miraculous human body has it’s own built-in measuring system: thirst. If you’re thirsty, drink water. When you listen to thirst cues and sip water throughout the day you’ll be drinking the right amount.
9. Your urine is a secondary confirmation to know if you’re amply hydrated. It should be fairly clear and straw colored. If it’s dark yellow you need to drink more.
10. Your lips are yet another indicator. If they’re dry you might be dehydrated.
The rules are so straightforward, perhaps even obvious or intuitive. But they might make a serious difference in the way you feel on a daily basis.
Whether it’s how to eat, how to drink, how to bathe, or the myriad of other natural behaviors that we’ve never given a second thought, the beautiful science of Ayurveda teaches us the ideal way to do each to feel our absolute best.
I am a student and I have to do various activities and always there is some pressure or stress on my mind of workload. I am getting a panic attacks from last 1.5 years. In starting they are jst very light and very few in count but now they are on regular basis that is after 5 or 6 days gap between them and hurt burn, temperature swings, headache, vomit, all occurs. I'm so lean and there is weight loss.
My friend girl friend had his period on 7th september but till now she did not get periods? What she has to do? And if she is pregnant means which medicine she has to use for abortion in home? Its nearly 38 days now please rply for this answer.
Health Benefits of Tarot root(oal koch)
The health benefits of taro include its ability to improve digestion, lower your blood sugar levels, prevent certain types of cancers, protect the skin, boost vision health, increase circulation, decrease blood pressure, aid the immune system, and prevent heart disease, while also supporting muscle and nerve health.
Hi I am from 24 years old n I want to increase my height. Ssay me best way to increase height n insloe is effective to increase my height.
Hi I am 41 now, diabetic since age 32, I take Jalra-50mg 1 morn + 1 TRIGORYL2 and evening only 1 TRIGORYL, with this I have seen my fasting diabetes levels are around 144~162 I have qry. On the tablets I am prescribed by Dr. Do they have any side effect long term. I am recently also observing that my private part penis skin easily gets cracked and takes longer time to heal. Kindly advise.
Actually I only pinching my face were actually the pimples stay so they turn into black patches so can you suggest any creams to remove it and help me in any further way.
Both my sons are having skin allergy. We are family history of asthma. My husband is also suffering from asthma. As per homeopathic doctors my sons also has skin problem because of this asthma history. We are taking medicine from Bakson homeopathic clinic from last 2 months and frankly I am not satisfy with them. Can someone help.
Often people lose their battle with excess weight, not when they try to lose weight, but when they are trying to keep off the weight! Find below the strategy for keeping off the weight that you lost and keep your health risks in control:
- Lower calorie intake: studies in people who have lost weight, show that weight loss results in a concomitant decline in body's metabolic rate of about 8 kcal/lb lost( nearly half a kilo)/day, which has been termed 'energy gap'.This 'energy gap' is why once you lose significant weight, to maintain this and not gain weight again, you need to maintain a lower energy intake in the long term.
So, if you lost, say 10 kilo weight, your calorie intake/day , as compared to someone with similar age, sex, weight and height, should be lower by nearly 200-300 calories; in other words, you should not go to your previous eating pattern, but allow yourself only 200-300 extra calories than the restricted diet you were following for weight loss, if it had a calorie restriction of 500 calories/day
- Frequent weighing: research has proven that people who weigh themselves at least once a week, keep the weight off more successfully; weighing yourself daily is even better
- Physical activity: appears to be crucial in the prevention of weight regain, Aerobic exercise greater than 200 minutes/week, along with resistance training 2-3 times a week is recommended. Also low intensity physical activity such as long easy walks, work of household etc. are associated with long-term weight maintenance
- Frequent health check-up and monitoring of risk factors is needed , in first one or two years of intensive weight loss
- Maintaining diet and exercise diary: so that you get aware of creeping indiscipline (which is very common) in your lifestyle
- Contact session with your care provider: at least once a month helps in keeping motivated and staying on the right track, this can be done face to face or online, both have been found effective
So, follow these principles and do not throw away all the good work you did in losing that weight !