Find numerous IVF Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find IVF Specialists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. We will help you find the best IVF Specialists online in Ranchi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Puja Rani
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of Infertility
In Vitro Fertilization (Ivf) Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Sperm Donor Program
Natural Cycle Ivf Treatment
Management of High-Risk Pregnancy
Artificial Insemination Treatment
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Egg Donation Procedure
Treating Disorders of The Unborn Child
Fertilisation In Vitro - Embryo Transfer (Ivf - Et
Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (Icsi) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Puja RaniYour feedback matters!
Donor egg IVF is used by more than 70 percent of infertile women above 45 years to conceive. More than 8,000 babies are born in the US to women of all age groups by this method of Assistive Reproductive Technologies (ART). This kind of fertility treatment will become even more popular, in the days to come, because of advances in the egg-freezing technology.
What are donor eggs
Donor eggs are eggs given by a healthy, fertile woman to an infertile woman for in-vitro fertilisation or IVF.
How does the Donor Egg IVF program work?
Before you start this course of treatment, you must consult a doctor regarding its feasibility and effect on your health. Typically, the process has the following steps;
- After a donor has been identified, the infertile woman (referred to as ‘you’) and the donor are given medication so that the menstrual cycles of both are synchronised. You are also given medication so that your endometrium lining is ready for womb transfer.
- After their donation, the eggs are fertilised using the In Vitro Fertilization technique.
- Since the donor is under 35, not more than three embryos are transferred from her to your womb.
- Embryos are formed after fertilising donor egg with partner sperm.
In some cases, the embryos may be transferred after they have been fertilised. This line of treatment is undertaken to reduce the stress of this treatment on you.
In cases of men, the following procedures are followed;
- Unless the sperm belongs to another man, your partner will be required to give a sample of his sperm to check sperm quality.
- The partner must give another sample on the day the eggs are collected.
- In the next stage, the eggs and sperm are mixed together and in vitro fertilised.
Chances of success in Donor Egg IVF program
The chances of you conceiving through this program are 60-70%. This strike rate is significantly higher than a conventional IVF line of treatment.
How to start with Donor Egg IVF program?
- Finding an egg donor is not that difficult these days. You can find a donor through a fertility clinic, an egg bank, an egg donation agency, a family member or a close family friend. Donors coming from a frozen egg bank are usually screened for health and other reasons. Most donors are in the age group of 21-35 years.
- Make it legal i.e while getting donors is easy, the tricky part is to comply with the various legal issues. Consult your spouse, doctor and your attorney before taking this step.
- Get counselling i.e. you need expert counselling before you conceive because, let us face it, your baby is not your biological offspring. You and your spouse need to be adequately psychologically prepared for this important development in the family.
If you wish to discuss any other problem, Consult IVF Specialist
Meri shaadi ko 6 months hogaye hai mai convince nhi kar paa rahi aur mujhe period bhi har month date Ke do din pehle aata hai ye shadi Ke baad se hone laga hai kya karu.
Hello mam, I'm 32 yes old already I have 5 years baby. 3 years back I had abortion in 3 months. Again I will try to second baby it's possible r not possible.
Hello, My name is Archana. I am not able to conceive. My one tube s blocked. Please help me. What should I do? I can not go for IVF or UIU.
I am 35 year woman with 1 son of 3.9 years. We are trying for second baby. Issue for last 5 months but still can't conceived. I have started to take fertyl and folvite medicine as prescribed by doctor. May I need to test?
Hello doctors I am trying to conceive from 8 months as there was no result and I am having 42 days of cycle from before then I visited gynecologist she did ultra sound for me and she told I am suffering from pcod and she recommended me glycomet-500 & mcbm-69 and duphaston for 10 days and she asked me to give my blood test on 2nd day of my periods doctors asked me to reduce weight at least 5 kg, can you please tell me some home remedies to cure my pcod, I am having empty stomach fenugri seeds water and eating that after some time cinnamon and zeera water then I am having break fast in afternoon flaxes seeds can you please tell me weather I am going right I want to cure my pcod and conceive baby please.
I am married since 1.5 yrs. Living with husband since a year. Getting regular periods and had an intercourse during fertile days but no luck. I am an overweight but want a child. Please suggest.
Proteins are large, complex molecules that play numerous roles in the body. They work in the cells and are required the structure formation, function and regulation of tissues and organs of the body. Any hormonal imbalance occurred in body due to the development of sexual dysfunction is maintained and corrected by proteins. Enzyme activity also is maintained by the presence of proteins in body. High quality proteins are much essential for the building, formation, regulation of structures at cell and tissue levels in body. They play a major role in catalytic reactions of our body, transportation of oxygen to each and every organ. This is same for the organs of sexual activity including penile and vaginal areas. They also play sensory or receptor part and helps in the cell to cell and muscle movement, thus helps in penile erection. The repair and regeneration also takes place by the involvement of proteins. Thus the intake is very essential to keep muscle activity strong and stable, regular repair and regeneration, oxygen supply to tissues and organs to the body in whole and in case of genital areas too.