Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Back Pain Treatment
Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Chronic Pain Management
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Treatment of Muscle Pain Skeleton System
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Treatment of Spinal Diseases
Submit a review for Brijesh Rajkot Pain ClinicYour feedback matters!
I think I have stomach problem. I usually use toilet 3-4 times a day. I think I have an upset stomach, not having loose motions. Just I go to washroom and do a little bit of potty and then pressure is gone. Please let me know what's the problem.
The knee joint is a very complicated joint in the body as it helps in a number of movements. Knee pain may result from sudden injuries, osteoarthritis or due to overuse and over exertion on the knees.
The various causes of knee pain are:
- Injury to the knee joint
- Being overweight puts stress on the knee, resulting in knee pain
- Infections in the knee joint result in knee pain
- Movements such as heavy squats may cause the knee joint to be sprained
Homeopathy is a holistic method of treatment that focuses on treating the cause of the disease rather than just the symptoms. There are many homeopathic remedies that are used for the treatment of knee pain:
- Rhus Tox: This remedy is used to treat knee pain that results from repetitive motion of the knee joint.
- Bryonia Alba: This is used in treating knee pain that gets worse when the knee joint is moved. Also, it is advised to rest after using this remedy.
- Ledum Pal: This is an excellent treatment for knee pain that is caused by rheumatism and gout. The symptoms tend to worsen under cold conditions.
- Guaiacum: If the knee pain is caused by abscess in the knee joint, then guaiacum is used to treat it. It is advised to apply cold compress to the affected area to allow it to heal faster.
- Benzoic acid: If the cause of the knee pain is deposition of uric acid, benzoic acid is used in the treatment.
- Hypericum: This remedy is used to treat pain that stems from rheumatoid arthritis, such as pain while contracting the knees. It is an effective remedy to reduce pain in the nerves around the knee joint.
- Colchicum: This remedy is administered if the knee pain worsens after moving the leg. It is advised to rest the knee and apply warm compress on the affected area to reduce the pain after this particular remedy is administered.
I have having headache and my eyes become red when I am using my mobile for a long time or its something else.
I get headache if do not eat for few hours. How to handle it? Headache is the followed by nausea and it stays there unless I have some painkiller.
Hello Dr. I am 30 years old and my V B12 is 150pg/ml. I am feeling very tired, feel weakness, can not get proper Sleep, feel tired Mind, Pain in neck, what can I do?
I just wanna ask that I am suffering from neck pain or cervail pain so doctor told me you shouldn't go gym but I just confirm should I go park daily for wait loss and can I do cardio exercise and crunches for fat loss pls help me.
I have headache from 1 and half years. I am taking ayurvedic medicine rajat besan and brahmi vati from 6 months. Doctor says its anxiety neurosis. I think it because of my wrong practice of pranayam. Is it OK to take these medicines. I taking these because I think that they are safe for brain.
Hello doctor my question to you iz about my knee pain. My knee pains a lot wen I climb stairs or wen I do my household work my right knee pains very badly.
My 1 years baby is having rashes with small red bumps and getting rough skin in back shoulders and chest From 1month he is suffering doctor said it is heat rash but it is from 2 months getting worse.
Hi doctor I've been facing neck pain, tingling numbness in my hands and arms from last 6 month. And I couldn't sleep. Never have a deep sleep almost from last 6 month .now am so weak. I really don't know what to do. Please help.
Sir my disk is somewhat cross towards right side I think it should be straight. Will I face any problems in future because of this cross disk and what should I do for straighten my disk.
Sorry I have disc pain problem i'm not able walk for longer time and i'm not able carry much weight.
Arthritis is a disease in which the joints in your body swell. Inflammation or swelling can be caused due to body's natural response to injury or disease. It can cause discomfort in the form of pain, stiffness as well as difficulty in movement. Major types of arthritis are osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, psoriatic arthritis and gout.
Causes of arthritis
Arthritis is generally caused by a combination of factors. It can happen due to genetic factors in case the disease runs in the family. Sometimes it can be caused due to injuries of the past; it can also be a by-product of your lifestyle. Some of the common causes of arthritis are:
1. Genetic makeup in which arthritis can be a hereditary trait
2. Physically taxing work life or injuries caused in an accident
3. Imbalance in the immunity system
4. Infections in the joint.
Risk Factors associated with arthritis
1. Family history - You can be prone to develop arthritis if it runs in the family. It can occur due to its hereditary trait hence making you more vulnerable to the environmental factors which contribute to developing arthritis.
2. Age - The risk of arthritis can increase with age. Types like osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis and gout are more common in the old age.
3. Gender - Your sex is an important factor as women are more likely to develop rheumatoid arthritis while men are prone to suffer from gout.
4. Joint injury - Joint injury caused due to accidents or due to sports activities can trigger arthritis. People with previous joint injuries can develop arthritis in that joint.
5. Obesity - Excess weight can put a lot of pressure on the joints, on the knees and hips in particular. Hence, obese people have more chances of developing arthritis than fitter people.
In Ayuveda, muscle cramp is known as “khalli vaata”. Vyaana vaata it is a biological force that is responsible for regulating the functioning of your voluntary muscles. In case of a muscle cramp, the vyaana vaata gets impaired. Metabolic wastes are harmful toxins that tend to get accumulated in your system if not flushed out of your body and deposited between your muscle tissues and nerve-endings. This toxic waste is known as “aama” in Ayurveda, and it is known be a prominent cause of cramps. Besides aama, vata dosha is also responsible for muscles cramps.
Ayurveda provides a number of remedies to treat the problem of muscle cramps. The following are some of the most effective remedies to relief the discomfort of muscle cramps:
1. Drink warm milk to get instant relief from abdominal cramps. The alkaline properties of milk help to pacify the acidic condition in stomach that results in cramps. It is also a rich source of calcium which is known to aid in the relaxation of troubled muscles.
2. Physical activity including stretching exercise is effective in reducing the acute pain of leg cramps.
3. Garlic compound which is also called as 'Lagsunadivati' is helpful in relaxing muscles and it is also known to calm the “vata dosha” that aids in relieving muscle cramps.
4. Do warm up exercises and stretching exercises to lessen the risk of developing a muscle cramp during your workout session
5. Increase the intake of foods that are rich in minerals, calcium, potassium and magnesium as it is known to reduce the chances of muscle cramps.
6. Massage the painful region with 'prasarini taila' or 'mahanarayana taila' to relax the strained muscle.
7. Apply ice pack on the strained muscle to reduce the swelling and pain of the muscle.
8. Sinhanaada guggulu is well known to provide instant relief from muscle cramp. It has medicinal properties which have a mild laxative effect. It eases the problem of abdominal cramps and lessens the discomfort associated with it.
9. In case of extreme pain, 'Lakshmivilaas rasa', “Prataapa lankeswara rasa”, are among the most effective Ayurvedic medications which are known to provide relief in case of chronic muscle cramps.
If you wish to discuss about any specifi problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.