Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Rotator Cuff Injury Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Nadi Pariksha Treatment
Scar Revision Surgery
Scar Revision Surgery
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Deep Pigmentation Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Kerala Massage Treatment
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Amrut Ayurved ClinicYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Dark or light colour patches on the skin are a constant embarrassment and definitely a beauty issue. Such pigmentation of the skin is generally caused by exposure to sunlight, allergies or even heredity. However, these can be reduced considerably with the help of these natural remedies:
- Potato Power: Potatoes are great for skin pigmentation issues like dark circles, dark patches and even melasma – the brown or greyish brown patches that appear on nose, forehead, cheeks or other areas exposed to the sun. Grate a medium sized potato, squeeze its juice and apply it on the affected areas. Rinse after half an hour. Use regularly to get desired results.
- Fruity Bleach: Banana has skin lightening properties. You can also add papaya, if available, to get a great fruity bleach that will help to get rid of all types of skin pigmentation. Mix the pulp of both these fruits and apply on the face. Rinse after 15-20 minutes to get a glowing skin.
- Amazing Aloe Vera: Aloe Vera gel has natural anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory ingredients that rejuvenate the skin and help to produce new cells. As a result, when applied on the dark spots, they disappear with regular use leaving behind refreshed and rejuvenated healthy skin. Mix thoroughly ½ a tsp of honey with 2 table spoons of aloe vera gel and apply on the affected area. Wait for some time before washing it off to get amazing results.
- Sandal Wood Secret: Sandal wood purifies the blood and also works as a skin tonic. It also offers protection from sunlight and UV rays. Mix equal quantities of sandalwood powder and rose water to make a smooth paste. Apply on the affected areas and wash after 30 minutes to get soft, rejuvenated skin.
- Wonders of Cucumber: Cucumber is a skin rejuvenator and combined with lemon, it works wonders to lighten up the skin. Extract some cucumber juice and mix with lemon juice. Apply on the skin and rinse after some time. You can use each of them separately too, they are even effective on their own.
- Awesome Apple Cider Vinegar: Apple Cider Vinegar contains alpha-hydroxy acid that gently exfoliates the skin to bring out fresh, younger looking skin. Mix equal quantities of apple cider vinegar with water and apply on the dark or light patches on the skin. Wash off after some time. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
Hi, my 2.5 year old son is getting some white spots on his 1 hand and 1 leg. Could you please suggest what could be the reason for these spots.
I haven't got my periods for the past 3 months. I know I have PCOD. What should I do to get my periods.
I had my last period due on 2nd February but didn't get it. So I has ultrasound done on 18th February. The ultrasound report showed typical PCOD. I am previously was also diagnosed with the same 3 months back when my period got delayed in December 2016. Did pregnancy test now on 2nd March which was also negative. Now period is delayed by 34 days. What should I do? This time I have not taken regestrone 5 mg. Should I start it?
The instance of diabetes are rising day by day. Being a silent killer, it is attacking the young generation secretly and two common impacts of taking modern medicines for diabetes are insulin resistance and various side effects. This eventually has led to a search for alternative methods, which can address the problem of diabetes. Ayurveda plays a vital role in curbing diabetes, if you use it the right way, it can address the root cause of diabetes through proper application of diet, drugs, panchakarma and yoga.
Simple ways to cure diabetes through Ayurveda
- Bitter gourd juice: You can take up 30 ml of bitter melon juice every morning on an empty stomach. If you are unable to consume it raw, then you may prepare simple oil-free recipes with it. It is one of the best remedies of diabetes and you can see a lowered diabetes level with consistent consumption of bitter gourd juice.
- Ground bay leaf and aloe vera: The mixture of half teaspoon of ground bay leaf, half teaspoon of turmeric and one teaspoon of aloe vera gel can be taken before lunch every day to control blood sugar level.
- Fenugreek seeds: Commonly called the Methi seeds, this ingredient can be mixed with a little amount of turmeric along with a glassful of warm milk twice daily to reduce blood sugar problems. You can soak some fenugreek seeds in warm water overnight and chew it on an empty stomach in the morning.
- Jamun seeds: The seed powder of Eugenia jambolina, commonly called the Jamun, is very helpful in reducing the blood sugar level. You can have one teaspoon of jamun seed powder followed by a glass of warm water or chew Jamun leaves to prevent the conversion of starch into sugar.
- Indian gooseberry: This fruit enriched with high amounts of Vitamin C is commonly called Amla. Having 20 ml Amla juice every day can be prescribed for a diabetic patient. You can also take the amla fruit powder every day to get similar results.
- Bark of the banyan tree: If you are suffering from increased levels of blood sugar, then you may consume the decoction of banyan tree bark twice regularly. You will have to take 20 grams of the bark and boil it in 4 glasses of water. When this mixture is reduced to approximately 1 glass, you can consume it after it cools down.
The level and symptoms of diabetes vary among different individuals. Therefore, before you jump on to trying any of these methods, it is recommended to consult an expert who can help you select the most suitable Ayurvedic solution for increased sugar levels.
I am facing a problem of extreme hair loss for past 3 weeks. I'm really worried. I know it's not hereditary. I use loreal hair fall control shampoo and I have also started taking biotin tablets for past one week but can't see any improvement. I'm also medically fit. Kindly help.
Hi, I had sex with my boyfriend just before 4 days of periods. But unfortunately I did not get my periods yet. Its been 9 days we had sex nd 5 days delay of my periods. I'm 100% sure that I'm not pregnant because we used condom very effectively. I observed the same situation previously in my periods delay when we have sex just before they start. Otherwise it is regular every month. Why is it happening. Can someone help me out to understand.
Does height Tablets increase height in the age of 19 year? How to use height Tablets ? I do stretching exercise daily. I am Taking 1 tbl spn ashwagandha with milk.
Instead of taking Telmiride-H (for High Blood Pressure, can I consume ayurvedic Medicine. Please advise and give address of Doctors also. I am Staying In Daman.(Near by Vapi, Gujarat) Thanks and Regards. D.M.Patel.
I am 18 years old and my height is 4.6 which is too short doctor please suggest me something I am doing exercise everyday for 5-10 mins.
Sir I am suffering from peptic ulcer. If I eat little spicy or specific food I get sour stomach. please suggest me some good medicine for fast recovery. Natural medicine would be more better I guess to avoid side effects. Thanx.
How often should I wash my hair. I play tennis as a result I get a lot of sweat over my head and my scalp is oily too. That is, after 2 days without shampoo, oil shows on my hair. I currently wash my head leaving a day with patanjali anti dandruff to avoid hairfall.
Grind seeds of fenugreek, turmeric white pepper and take with a glass of milk twice daily to control diabetes.