Reconstruction Of Smile
Prp Hair Transplantation
Dermatologic Surgery Small
Ear Lobe Repair
Ear Lobe Correction
Double Chin Reduction
Peeling Of The Skin
Patient Review Highlights
- "Professional" 1 review
- "knowledgeable" 7 reviews
- "Very helpful" 4 reviews
- "Professional" 1 review
- "knowledgeable" 7 reviews
- "Very helpful" 4 reviews
The first thing anyone notices about you is your face and often people find themselves wishing for things like a slimmer nose, fuller lips etc. This is where facial cosmetic surgery comes in. Facial cosmetic surgery can address areas like your eyebrows, nose, cheeks, chin etc to give you the facial structure you've dreamed of.
Take a look at some of the common types of facial cosmetic procedures:
- Brow lift: Frown lines and creases that develop across the forehead, between the eyes and over the nose bridge can be addressed through this procedure. This surgery is performed mainly to combat signs of aging and involves raising eye brows that may be sagging over the eyelid.
- Eyelid surgery: Puffiness in the upper eye lids may be caused by excessive fat deposits. When combined with sagging skin, it can disturb the contours of the eye and in some cases cause vision problems. Blepharoplasty or eye lid surgery removes this excess skin and corrects fine lines, wrinkles and bags under the eyes.
- Nose: A rhinoplasty is used to reconstruct the nose. The nasal skin is separated from the tissue and cartilage structure underneath which is then reshaped as desired and then sutured together again. Rhinoplasty is of two types; open rhinoplasty and closed rhinoplasty.
- Ears: An octoplasty is a facial cosmetic surgery aimed at correcting protruding ears or large outer ears and correcting ear deformities such as a lop ear, cupped ear or shell ear and torn ear lobes. This surgery is usually performed on children between the ages of 4 to 14.
- Chin: Surgery on your chin can reshape it to make it look smaller or bigger as desired. This can be done by reshaping the jaw bone or inserting an implant. In some cases the procedure may be combined with liposuction.
- Forehead: Signs of aging on the forehead, frown lines or heavy brows triggered by stress and hereditary furrowed lines above the nose can be addressed with a forehead lift. This procedure is often performed along with a facelift or eyelid surgery.
- Facelift: As we grow older, our skin loses its elasticity. This triggers the development of wrinkles and deepens creases along the nose and cheek. Facelifts address these signs of aging by tightening skin and strengthening the muscles beneath it. Facial cosmetic surgery can also be used to correct congenital defects such as cleft lips and to treat scars.
Surgery to repair a cleft lip or cleft palate not only enhances appearances but also enhances the quality of life by improving functionality. Scar revision surgery involves the injecting or application of steroid medication to lighten the scar and make it less obvious. To treat burns that leave behind prominent scars, a procedure called Z plasty may be used. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Is derma rollers is good for skin? I'm 15 years old by the help of dermaroller I can get rid of acne? Or my skin will become worse? Please help.
One of my relative recently developed a wart/mole kind of thing in her lower lip, though it was not hurting her, we consulted a doctor and she was advised to get it removed by a small surgery. When I asked the doctor out of curiosity, I came to know that it was a papilloma tumour or so. Could you please advise more on this. Can this also lead to other medical conditions/cancers. Etc. What should be the next course of action.
Areas and Conditions: The most common areas where this procedure is conducted include the face as well as the neck. It is mostly used to treat people who want to remove fine lines that form around the eyes and the mouth, as well as patients who are suffering from acne scars and other inflammation causing skin ailments as well as abrasions due to injuries.
Preparation: The procedure includes cleaning and marking the area that is being treated. This is the first step that helps in seeing exactly what needs to fixed, the extent of the damage and the intensity of the treatment to be employed. Following this process, the doctor will administer a local anaesthesia such as, Lidocaine that will numb the area before the actual treatment begins so that the patient does not undergo any discomfort. Also, with this purpose in mind, the dermatologist may also apply ice packs on the face and neck of the patient so as to make the skin even more numb and remain like that for a longer period of time. Additionally, the skin may be sprayed with a freezing cryogenic spray in order to retain the numbness and keep the skin firm enough for effective treatment. If the doctor is going to treat deeper abrasions or the entire face, then pain killers and general anaesthesia may be used.
Procedure: To begin with, a small area is exposed to the treatment at a time, rather than the entire area or face at one time. After the freezing spray is administered, the doctor may run the rotating brush or burr to remove the top layers of the skin. Gauze will be kept handy so as to stem any bleeding that may take place during the process. Finally, the area will be covered with the help of ointment and dressing.
Results: The recovery time is said to take anywhere between five to eight days. But this also depends on the severity of condition that was treated, as well as the area that was covered. Little or no pain may follow and regular cleaning will be required. To prevent re-occurrence or re-growth of the problem, follow up visits to the dermatologist will be required.
Hi one of my best friend is suffering from gynecomastia is there any remedies for it. And much does it if he opt surgery.
Hi There, I have sever acne on my Back and buttock, Can you please suggest some medicines . I follow strict diet .
My wife age 27 had many moles on her body though all her moles are evenly shaped and evenly black coloured is there any reason for concern and what are cause for so many moles?
I am 35 years old lady my face skin becomes dark then other part of body which cream should I use to light my skin color and give glow to my skin and make it clean and clear.
Tell me your best suggestion to me. My skin getting black and full hair fall I want to become fairness skin.
I am 18 years old female and my problem is hairfall and thinning of my hair what should I do to prevent it?
I am losing my hair very quickly. My hair is very thin. It looks pale . What steps should I take to regain strong and healthy hair.
Sir, I had soft hair in past. But by using shampoos for psoriasis I lost my soft hair. If I shave off my hair, can I get my soft hair back, by applying oil, proper diet and exercise.
Dear Doctor, I have heard that big mole can be removed permanently by applying garlic paste on it before going to bed for at least five days consecutively. Is it true?
Hii actually I have small breast size (31. And my weight is 44 kg .i feel too ashamed when stand in front of other girl. And I want to do exercise but because of my busy schedule I can not do that. Please suggest me some medicine which helps to increase my weight as well as breast size too. But Without any side effect.
Hello, my sister having heavy bust, but she is not so fatty. She is only 21 years old and weight is 55 kg and height is 5.3"she is also don't having her periods last 2 months and she is taking medicine levipil 500 mg twice daily, venlite OD 100 mg once at night and sibelium 5 mg once at night. Her period is irregular because of her medicine? How to reduce breast size please help.
Why do women opt for breast augmentation?
Some women opt for implants to enhance their figure
Others opt for implants, when they experience some sort of sagging or alteration to their breast after a pregnancy or after losing some weight and even due to old age.
Some women also choose enhancement surgery, if they feel that one breast is smaller than the other.
What does a breast augmentation procedure involve?
Breast augmentation surgery is generally performed, while the patient is under the influence of general anaesthesia. In case of enhancement with the help of implants, an incision is made in the breast tissue and a pocket is created to place the implants. Once these implants are successfully placed the incision is closed and is allowed to heal.
What sort of implants is available?
There are basically 4 types of implants that are recommended on the basis of the body type:
Saline filled breast implants: These implants contain sterile water and are either pre-filled or filled during the surgery.
Silicone filled breast implants: These implants contain soft elastic gel and come prefilled. These types of implants also require an incision which is longer in size.
Cohesive gel silicone implants: Commonly known as 'form stable'implants, they contain cohesive gel that is more firm and thicker than normal silicone implants.
Autologous fat transfer: It consists of fat that has been removed through liposuction from a part of the body, like the abdomen or thighs. The fat is then refined and injected into the breasts. However, implants done through this method is not very common and is currently under research.
Breast implants are generally supposed to last for life, but on occasions they may need replacement. Thus regular check ups are essential, so as to monitor the condition of the implants.