I have multiple gaps between my upper front teeth that makes my smile really unwanted. I want to get rid of the unwanted gaps and make my teeth attractive. Is there any Simple fast procedure without any harm that can help me. I am 18 years old and quite worried about my teeth and smile. I live in kolkata.

I have multiple gaps between my upper front teeth that ma...
Hello, gap between teeth can be closed by: 1. Orthodontic (braces) is the best and most conservative treatment. Consult an orthodontist and get it checked. 2. Veneers 3. Crowns.
Hi lybrate-user your gaps can be closed and your smile can be changed to beautiful smile by braces it would need some time .you can even select different kind of braces.
Hiiii lybrate-user if you are having gap in teeth, you can go for braces to close the spaces. That's the best option you can hv. Ask me more privately if you want to. Thank you. Njoy.
Orthodontic treatment /Braces done by specialist can greatly help get rid of your problem. This is the best way to close The gaps. And enhance the smile.