DEAR SIR/MAM, I want this solution to my father, my father age is 65 year and he is suffering form knee pain from 6 months he is also a blood sugar patient yesterday I was surfing for the ayurvedic knee panic solution on you tube then I got a solution in that we had to apply garlic juice with kapur I am applying it for four day my father get relax in pain but ony day he got pain in his teeth then he use the medicine for that and also apply garlic and kapur juice on the knee today he feel burning and rash came out on knee and it is itching ,so tell me is it reaction .and should we apply garlic and kapur juice on that or shouldn't apply again. Kindly tell me solution. Thanks.

DEAR
SIR/MAM,
I want this solution to my father, my fathe...
20 Avoid sitting Cross legged. Avoid Squatting- Quadriceps Exercises- Lie straight, make a towel role and put it under the knee, press the keen against the role, hold it for 20 secs. Repeat times twice a day. This will help relieve some pain. Core Strengthening Exercise- Straight Leg Raised With Toes Turned Outward, repeat 10 times, twice a day.