Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I have dry allergy on my skin on the sex parts from 2 years and I have more problems faces in the summers also. Can you give me the best solutions about it?

1 Doctor Answered
I have dry allergy on my skin on the sex parts from 2 yea...
A brush is available from any plastic goods shop. This brush has about 1" long flexible bristles. Buy the brush at a price between 30 and 50 rupees. While bathing your body is wet rub yourself with this brush and wash again. Do not use soap. Do not rub the parts which are effected. In a few days your skin will be free of dryness and all problems will disappear. Drink plenty of water and at least one glass of Orange juice and one cup of spinach juice.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.

Book appointment with top doctors for Allergy treatment

View fees, clinic timings and reviews