I have really noticeable dark circles below my both eyes. And they have been there for quite a while now. What do I need to do and how long would it take for them to go away?

I have really noticeable dark circles below my both eyes....
Many people suffer from dark circles under the eyes, it is embarrassing and make you look older than you are. Oversleeping and lack of sleep. Can cause dark circles. Stress, eczema, allergies, iron deficiencies are other causes. Excessive smoking or drinking alcohol, coffee and use of cocaine, can cause under eye circles. Excessive exposure to the sun, which causes body produces more melanin. Follow this tips to remove dark circles under eyes - * Avoid exposure to sun. * Avoid excessive intake of salt, smoking, drinking. * Drink plenty of water, and have nutritious diet. * Eat food that contain antioxidants, i.e. Parsley, onion, black currant, green tea and blueberries which contribute to make skin healthy. * Apply sunscreen lotion of an SPF above 30 under the eyes. * Keep slices of cucumber or potato over the eyes for 15 - 20 minutes, will rest the eyes and make them look fresh and alert. For better results you can consult me on Lybrate privately. Take care.
Dear lybrate-user. Avoid the following: stress, inadequate diet, disturbed sleep, excess watching tv, excess working in front of computer and mobile phone. Please visit a Cosmetologist.