I am 33 years old married female, have polysystic ovaries, no thyroid, cholestorel, but have unwanted hair on face and black spots on both the arms which also has undergrowth hair. Should I do hcg test? have been taking glycomet 1gm from past 1 year, should I continue taking the medicine? no kids yet but want to conceive. Before marriage unwanted hair growth was excess but now though the growth is there it is moderate. Regards.

I am 33 years old married female, have polysystic ovaries...
Yes, continue with glycomet and exercise daily for atleast half an hour and you can go for laser treatment for excessive hair. Kindly consult further for detailed assessment and treatment for pcod.