Is gum decay due to gingivitis reversible after scaling and treatment. I have heavy stone on my teeth. I am going for scaling. Can I completely recover from my teeth problem?

Is gum decay due to gingivitis reversible after scaling a...
scaling will improve your gum health significantly.
Consult a periodontist you may require gum surgery than brush twice daily especially at night use rexidine plus mouth wash.
The results vary from person to person based on the state of disease and any accompanying problems. You dentist would be the right person as personal check -up is important to assess the condition. On your part maintain strict dental hygiene. Eat a nutritious food with lots of fruits and vegetables which will help heal from inside. (avoid junk food and cold-drinks)
Gingival problem is reversible to the state if and only if gums are inflamed and there is no effect on periodontium e.g. bone surrounding teeth. If bone loss occurs then gum recession and mobility are imminent, but the disease is stopped by the treatment. Deposits on the teeth should be cleaned professionally and maintained by patient by proper advised brushing method,
Yes you need good scaling and root planning.
Gum loss is usually irreversible. If u need to regain gum tissue, gum surgeries along with bone grafting may be required.
In most of the cases the gums comes to its normal position but if you have very much calculus deposition may be you have to go for small surgery.
Yes go for scaling.