I have a desk job. I'm having back pain former neck to lower back for the last 4 years. It comes and goes. I sometimes feel pain in leg as well. Please help.

I have a desk job. I'm having back pain former neck to lo...
Hi lybrate-user, Hunching over a desk is a leading reason why people end up with crippling back pain at some point in their lives. But a few simple changes in the way you work can make your pain go away. 1-Keep your head up; Focus on aligning your head and neck right above your shoulders; avoid straining forward. 2-Be choosy with your chair: Pick one that allows your lower back to rest against a lumbar support. Then tilt the back of the chair so it’s very slightly reclined. 3-Plant your feet: Keep them flat on the floor and shoulder-width apart to quiet tension in your knees and ankles. 4-Take breaks: Getting up at least once an hour— just do some shoulder rolls—reduces pressure on spinal disks and boosts circulation. 5-Sleep the Right Way The amount of rest you get is important, and so is the position you get it in. Sleeping in a bad position or on a mattress without support can cause back pain. Back sleepers should put pillows under their knees. Side sleepers should place pillows between their knees to keep their spine in a neutral position. Stomach sleeping causes the neck and head to twist and can put undue stress on the back. 6--Strengthen Your Core Most people with chronic back pain would benefit from stronger abdominal muscles. If the abdominals are weak, other areas must pick up the slack. When we strengthen the abdominals, it often reduces the strain on the lower back. If your back pain is severe can come to my clinic for further treatment and exercises. Best wishes.