Hi sir/madam by the grace of Almighty god my wife got pregnancy and it's her 1st month and my job is in Dubai I have to move so I wanna ask if I do not intercourse will the pregnancy be there for the rest of the months thanks.

Hi sir/madam by the grace of Almighty god my wife got pre...
Yes.
Yes.
Dear user. Sexual intercourse with pregnant women is not advisable during the first three months and the last three months of pregnancy. You can have sexual intercourse during the middle three months of pregnancy but only after permission from your gynecologist. Take care.
The safe period for sex is between 4mths and 32 weeks the preg will continue even if there is no sex.