I am 16 years male and I am suffering from psychosis where my symptoms are like loss of feelings ,lack of thoughts, imagination,interest, concentration ,lack of focus. I am taking medication for 1 year and but no response .I am thinking to take ect treatment or should I take tms treatment .for psychosis is it correct to have ect or tms please say me?

Dear user. Psychosis is a mental disorder characterized by a disconnection from reality. Psychosis may occur as a result of a psychiatric illness such as schizophrenia. In other instances, it may be caused by a health condition, medication or drug use. Possible symptoms include delusions, hallucinations, talking incoherently and agitation. The person with the condition usually isn't aware of his or her behaviour. Treatment may include medication and psycho therapy. ECT is applied when everything fails. Take care.
If you are getting treated for 1 year and not feeling improved, it is too long, get a 2nd opinion from another psychiatrist. All the best.