Am 35 years and I have monkey patch, Crowfeet lines and under eye on my face. Likely from last 6 months I have started taking care of my face by regular facials and at night I do cleansing, toning and moisturizing. What more can I do to reduce my appearing lines and tightening my facial skin? Is it safe to use some of the homemade creams available in market with beautician's? Pls help.

Am 35 years and I have monkey patch, Crowfeet lines and u...
you take nutrilite supplement & use attitude face cleaning product
Firstly, start taking healthy diet that includes, fresh fruits, green leafy vegetables, cereals etc. Exposure to heat, dust, radiation, not taking enough fluid and nutritious diet can cause such problems. For skin tightening and crowfeet lines, clean face with cold water. Beat an egg white and apply to the face. Wait until it gets dry. Apply another coat and wait for 20 minutes. Wash face with water and apply moisturizer. Do it twice a week. You can use herbal creams with less chemicals. Mix tomato juice and lemon juice and apply all over the face for dark patches. Rinse after 20 minutes.