27 years experience
Ask Free Question
-Your problem could be due to sinus infection
- avoid cold weather, dust, smoke
- do steam inhalation twice a day
- take a pain relief tablet after meals, max three per day
- take tablet levocetrizine, 10mg once daily in the evening
- wash eyes with plain water 3-4 times a day
- do an x-ray paranasal sinuses & consult a doctor.
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.
Book appointment with top doctors for Headaches treatment