If I have a problem with bad breath or halitosis, should I go for a ENT or someone else?

If I have a problem with bad breath or halitosis, should ...
Consult a dentist get scaling polishing done than brush twice daily especially at night use betadine mouth wash drink plenty of water.
There is no treatment fr halitosis u can take Zymino syrup 1tsp daily early morning it reduces bad breath
To a Dentist.
Halitosis may be due the dirty teeth .So once you have look for dentist.
Go to dentist. He will diagnose your oral condition n suggest you accordingly. Coz it mightbe jus coz of poor oral hygiene or certain food items n may a underlying gum disease. Might be jus change of your toothtoothpaste and mouthwash help or you need scaling and oral prophylaxis.
Gastritis, lung & sinus infection may also be the cause of bad smell in the mouth. 90% of bad breath is due to a dirty tongue. The bacterial film called “plaque” that occurs naturally in your mouth can build up if not removed regularly through good oral hygiene practices. The bacteria in plaque give off an odour that affects your breath. Diet is a common bad breath culprit. Foods such as garlic and onions, in particular, can foul your breath. So pls do vist a dentist and get an oral prophylaxis done.
Hi, There are various reasons of bad breath, like impurities in blood, inefficient digestive system, dry mouth (lack of saliva production), gum disease, cavities, plaque and tartar formation around teeth and gums, kind of diet, improper brushing / cleaning of mouth etc. I would advise you to get a thorough physical and dental examination to rule out the cause of bad breath and to solve it permanently. Regards
You should visit a dentist and get your teeth cleaned.