Hi I want to wear braces to my teeth. But I had root canaled my two teeth and I have cap on it. My question is .if I can wear braces and how. How much period it takes to align. Thanks.

Hi
I want to wear braces to my teeth. But I had root cana...
hi, it doesn't matter whether you have cap or not as long as the teeth are not having infection.so you can have the braces. next, the duration is depends on the severity of the teeth alignment. it varies from 1- 2years. all the best .
Hi
Root canal is not an issue in orthodontics treatment. Alignment of teeth it will start after 2 or 3 visits.
Hi
lybrate-user, braces can be put over tooth cap also, so do not worry. Duration of the treatment depends on the condition of case ranging from 8-10 months to 11/2 to 2 yrs. But get the treatment done from a qualified orthodontist only, not from general dentist.
Hi
yes u can get braces. and time duration required is depends on d severity which can be calculated only after checkup.
Hi
Yes you can go for braces also for your RCT treated teeth. The duration of wearing braces is totally depends on nature and extent of your problem.
Hi
After RCT and cap braces treatment can be done in normal way. Special adhesives are available depending on the material of cap for sticking braces on the capped teeth. Usual orthodontic treatment takes 18-24 months.
Hi
Bashith u didnt mention the tooth condition for which u need braces... Is this coz of crowding or spacing... Or misplacement of certain tooth or simply teeth proclination... U need to elaborate here